Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Armstrong Considering Comeback

the Tour gets televised here every year, this year was 4 hours live coverage of every stage

Every stage gets full coverage here as well and the Tour even gets it's own TV show etc. But cycling is pretty big here.

As for Armstrong, yeah well I guess he didn't really want to stop and now he has an excuse to begin again. I'm not a big fan.
    And the Americans with their anti French bashing are working on my nerves.

Quote Originally Posted by Lagonda
    Every stage gets full coverage here as well and the Tour even gets it's own TV show etc. But cycling is pretty big here.

As for Armstrong, yeah well I guess he didn't really want to stop and now he has an excuse to begin again. I'm not a big fan.
    And the Americans with their anti French bashing are working on my nerves.
    I hope you are listening to the commentators on Sporza, who really make no problem out of saying that over 50% of the peloton in the Vuelta is still on EPO.
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

He should go back and race. The stuff they do on those bikes are crazy. But we need to get way more tv coverage here. CBS has 1 hour a week IIRC. OLN has coverage of ALL of it, but I aint go in to be paying for that channel.
    eat cicada

This morning there was a short report in our newspaper that LA's return was just a hoax, to tease the French.
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Thread Information