Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dramatical crashtest for Chinese JMC Landwind

its not my problem that he's being completely unaware and illogical
    badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger

Quote Originally Posted by d-quik
    its not my problem that he's being completely unaware and illogical
    There's also no need to tell him to lick a hoo..r's a..ho.e and get aids. Just don't act retarded, so ucp isn't the new supercars.net

Quote Originally Posted by Bob
    ^^^just pointing out, if one in a million DO in china, thats 1300 people
    In 1997, 1,184,758 legal induced abortions were performed in the US.

Think from the other point for a moment. China has population issues. They introduced 'rules' for a reason. We may not agree with them but is that any worse than being able to pay to have over a million people killed in the US ?

I hate to see so many potential murders in both nations.
    What's the point of finger pointing at others if we're not willing to take the pointy end ourselves ?????
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Im not saying its right you ass muncher, im just stating facts, in China they DO find women less valuable, and have late abortions like its an everyday thing, because you know what, it is. You shoulda watched the special Oprah did. I know a guy on a forum im on and hes JUST like you, wants to argue about things he doesnt know a damn thing about...

Actually China is running into a severe lack of women, they are more valuble than ever.

Supply and demand.

Quote Originally Posted by PininfarinaPIMP
    Im not saying its right you ass muncher, im just stating facts, in China they DO find women less valuable, and have late abortions like its an everyday thing, because you know what, it is. You shoulda watched the special Oprah did. I know a guy on a forum im on and hes JUST like you, wants to argue about things he doesnt know a damn thing about...
    Oh no "OPRAH" has taken over from FOX News for the idiots to get their 'facts' from

No need for the comments Pinin.
    You're posting stupid unevaluated facts with an opinion that a green lizard woudl be ashamed of.

THEN when called out on the bias, you resort to "ass muncher" ?
    At least let us annoy you a LOT more than that before resorting to the language insults

ZING I have team in China doing our software development. I'm in regular contact by e-mail, phone and face, 1/3 of them are women. We always share cultural differences and talk politics ( which is fun coz they are still a little scared by 'big brother' ) as well as culture. I know a helluva lot more about their culture than anyone will get from Oprah. Grow up and get facts straight and evaluate comments to build opinion.
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Oh i know they have women problems now, but becaus.lts of killing them off most of the time...Oh software, that qualifies you...

Im out of this debate, ive got enough problems with the other ignorant ass on Hi5, with his lack of facts...

you ****ing hypocrite i don't know about this???

I DO KNOW ABOUT THE ABORTIONS you idiot, its your generalization and lack of argumentative skills that piss me off

i wish HIV viruses worked faster sometimes
    badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger

Oh i know they have women problems now, but becaus.lts of killing them off most of the time...Oh software, that qualifies you...
    glad to see from the post that followed this that you're out of here.

You made an ASSUmption and in this case the only ASS it made was U

You've no idea what other qualifications I have OTHER than the one I'd given and that is that I've visied spoken with and regularly discuss with men AND women in China.

ZING... Please close the door behind you

land of the Desert Extreme Challenge Rally
    Quote Originally Posted by Matra et Alpine
    ZING...
    Is that supposed to be the chinese royal imperial hammer-on-drum banging thing or a flash of electricity?

Quote Originally Posted by matek
    scary

oooo dont think many people will be buying that car soon
    unless some american buys it on purpose to sue the company
    Good idea, I could use a few million.

Quote Originally Posted by spi-ti-tout
    Is that supposed to be the chinese royal imperial hammer-on-drum banging thing or a flash of electricity?
    no he meant zing as in a witty, often caustic remark.

Thread Information