Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Pics in Sigs

Quote Originally Posted by Wouter Melissen
    The final word on this is: NO.
    :rejoicing from Finland: Yaaay. Keeping it simple rocks. No one comes to the forums to look at other members sigs, and pictures in them is just stupid. If someone has a nice picture they're eager to post there is also a place for that.
    http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31695
    - Are YOU listed? -

Quote Originally Posted by McReis
    Do you think you are the first here thinking about those things? This forum is on-line since 2003. Almost all options were discussed between members, admin and moderators. You are not a prophet with great news. The avatars are just right how they are.
    This is a forum where there are rules. Stick to them and that's it. End of question. I guess there is no need to close this thread, is there?

Please try to be understanding.
    Is 2003 supposed to sound really old? Because it's really not, as a matter of fact I'm still visitng forums I visited since 1998 and I understand what works and what doesn't. All I am doing is giving a suggestion as to what to actually think about what could satisfy an amount of people.

I honestly think there should be a poll and the people should be given what they want.

Guest Guest
    look wouter says no, then the answer is no, anyway, it would cause to much clutter

Quote Originally Posted by Lets Gekiga In
    I'm still visitng forums I visited since 1998 and I understand what works and what doesn't.
    We do too.

All I am doing is giving a suggestion as to what to actually think about what could satisfy an amount of people.

I honestly think there should be a poll and the people should be given what they want.

You gave a suggestion that, like all suggestions, was well received. But that has been discussed before, and the conclusion was NO.
    So, to keep things simple THERE WILL BE NO POLL. People allready have what they want because I can't se noone else complaining but you.

This is the end of this discussion.
    Money can't buy you friends, but you do get a better class of enemy.

This is ridiculous. Do you know of a car forum which actually has more members than here? Once someone tells me that, I'll head over there.

Because if NASIOC alone has more members than here, I imagine there's other places that cater to cars in general and have just as big audience if not bigger.

This is ridiculous. Do you know of a car forum which actually has more members than here? Once someone tells me that, I'll head over there.

Because if NASIOC alone has more members than here, I imagine there's other places that cater to cars in general and have just as big audience if not bigger.

Then please go there fast. As you said, we have many members and we can live without those who don't simpathize with our forums.

I'm about to close this thread and I strongly advise you not to open another one or bring this discussion to another thread.

Thanks in advance.
    Money can't buy you friends, but you do get a better class of enemy.

Thread Information