He came dancing across the water
    With his galleons and guns
    Looking for the new world
    In that palace in the sun
    On the shore lay Montezuma
    With his cocoa leaves and pearls

Quote Originally Posted by magracer
    Note to self: do not mess around with white devil
    hehe no man.. its just for safety u know because u never know when a war starts in lebanon especialy these days after the death of oure leader
    but u better behave with me
    Last edited by white devil; 09-27-2005 at 11:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by my porsche
    ahh i see...are those fully auto?
    u could switch between auto and semi auto..
    cool hen
    well i never took a pic of my friends father collection man hes crazy hes got magnum and star and a barreta with some grenads from the war

Quote Originally Posted by Godlaus
    You just bought that new sports car you've been saving up for for the last 2 years. It's amazing, everything you've expected and more. You're out for a spin on a saturday night during perfect weather with your new lady friend. You stop at a red light, and stretch the car's legs at the green when a guy in a escalade runs a red light and T-bones it, drivers side. Everyone's okay, but your car is pretty much bent sideways. You crawl out the passenger side door, and are in okay shape. The escalade has a bent bumper and a slightly messed up grill, with other small damages. Otherwise it's okay. You see the guy stepping out of it, and looking shocked. Your girlfriend is okay, shell-shocked, but okay. You get out, stand up and walk over to the guy, your arms outstretched, a 'wtf' look on your face. He's looks over at you, raises an eyebrow and says: "You ran a red light", monotonous. No remorse, no regret, just a plain same-tone voice. "I hope you've got good insurance", he claims, "'cause you're buying me a new escalade". It's 11 o'clock at night, and nobody's around. You see your girlfriend dialing 911 to get this mess cleaned up. You walk closer, get up in his face and..............
    If it escalated to that, I would use forensic science to examine the speed of the escalade and the strength of the impact. The person rushing to run the red light will leave some kind of evidence, whether they are lying or not.

Quote Originally Posted by white devil
    u could switch between auto and semi auto..
    cool hen
    well i never took a pic of my friends father collection man hes crazy hes got magnum and star and a barreta with some grenads from the war
    my grandpa has several rifles and shotguns, along with some antique pistols, and a 44 magnum, its a sweet gun, shiny, ant its a REVOLVER
    He came dancing across the water
    With his galleons and guns
    Looking for the new world
    In that palace in the sun
    On the shore lay Montezuma
    With his cocoa leaves and pearls

Quote Originally Posted by my porsche
    my grandpa has several rifles and shotguns, along with some antique pistols, and a 44 magnum, its a sweet gun, shiny, ant its a REVOLVER
    cool
    wheni gorw up im gona get either a barreta or a star but i real good one just to look at it
    i did own lots of shutguns for hunting and got arrested once cause i was 16
    and i didnt have a licence

Thread Information