Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Got a new accessory for my digicam.

Kingdom of Tonga South Pacific for the time being..
    im very interested in this little contraption. What type of batteries does it use? id love to be able to shoot raw all day and not have to worry about running out of space..
    peloton how ya been? long time no see, good to see you outside of scnet for once.
    Last edited by Rebirth of Xar; 10-04-2005 at 04:49 PM.
    The Rebirth of Xarzy
    >>XxLEASxX<<
    To My Unborn Child
    UCP's Resident Jack Armstrong

I'm doing well man.

And I get around... Not like a prostitute in Vegas, but still, I get around.

>8^)
    ER

Quote Originally Posted by Rebirth of Xar
    im very interested in this little contraption. What type of batteries does it use? id love to be able to shoot raw all day and not have to worry about running out of space..
    peloton how ya been? long time no see, good to see you outside of scnet for once.
    It has a very good built in battery:

# Power: Internal 600 mAh Li-Ion Ploymer Battery charged by external ACDC or USB bus power (approximately 3GB of backup with fully charged battery); User replaceable battery (tool required); Auto OFF (battery mode); External 5V/1A ACDC adapter (included); USB Bus Powered Compliant.

Quote Originally Posted by Dino Scuderia
    I'm so angry! I lost over 200 photos that I took at Petit LeMans that I 'thought' were transferred to this hard drive...but to my extreme dismay their instructions are incomplete...I took the instructions with me to be sure I was getting everything right but they left out one step, the one where the data transfers. Nothing I can do except be angry now.

I have a few shots that I took from dusk through the fireworks after the race...but auto focus cams don't really work well on moving targets in low light. The fireworks program worked great, I'll post some later...but the meat of all my photos from the weekend are lost.
    ouch... I lost a full card (small Sony thing) during this year's Tour Auto, it really makes you feel miserable.
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

I bought one similar(no name) yesterday....yet to test it out yet....

I've been thinking about getting one of these for my S2 so I can put filters on the camera, only 25 bucks too.
    "We went to Wnedy's. I had chicken nuggest." ~ Quiggs

Quote Originally Posted by johnnynumfiv
    http://www.lensmateonline.com/S252mmadapter300px.jpg
    I've been thinking about getting one of these for my S2 so I can put filters on the camera, only 25 bucks too.
    Is that just a sleeve that slips over the lens?
    Last edited by Rockefella; 10-05-2005 at 11:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dino Scuderia
    Is that just a sleeve that slips over the lens?
    Yea, it's machined so you can fit 52mm (or 58mm for the bigger one) filters and caps on it. You need to take the outer ring off and screw that on.
    "We went to Wnedy's. I had chicken nuggest." ~ Quiggs

Thread Information