Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Human Rights Watch Reporting New Incidents of Detainee Torture by American Soldiers

It is SOMEWHAT of a stereotype but im just speaking from my experiences. Whether they are terrorists or not they need to be treated with respect, ESPECIALLY because of this Christian state that says "do unto others and you would like done unto you" or however the **** that goes. Torture is WRONG, PERIOD, no "eye for and eye" or "theyre not under the Geneva Convention" because even though they might not have signed it, this country has, and deporting them to a country that DOES torture doesnt make ANYONE any less responsible for that persons suffering...

Talk about "fn" human rights,at least US troops did not chop off there heads and show the world what kind of d@ck heads they were,if I was a POW I rather hold five gallon jugs of water then get my head cut off...bwf most of the people don't see it that way.
    Some Rulers Are Immortalized In Marble Others,
    In Carbon Fiber.{Hard Core Audi Fan}Ich Fahr Omnibus!
    """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

No they stuck ****ing pipes up their asses you dumb ****, i personally would rather die than have a pipe shoved up my ass, or some other form of torture or humilitation that goes against my religion. You hear about those asswipe GIs that smeared prisoners in pig fat???...

Quote Originally Posted by crisis
    Is this the guy who didnt want to talk to three year olds?
    Are you taking sides just because you can? It's so unlike you.
    UCP's NO. 1 Source for Enzo & 69 Camaro pic's

Quote Originally Posted by werty
    Are you taking sides just because you can? It's so unlike you.
    I am on the side of logic and rational discussion. I thought that your "no you are" response was a little childish considering your opening post. And to be honest its not like you either.
    Thanks for the (I think) compliment.
    "A string is approximately nine long."
    Egg Nogg 02-04-2005, 05:07 AM

Quote Originally Posted by QuattroMan
    Talk about "fn" human rights,at least US troops did not chop off there heads and show the world what kind of d@ck heads they were,if I was a POW I rather hold five gallon jugs of water then get my head cut off...bwf most of the people don't see it that way.
    Its quite illogical to try to defend bad behaviour by highlighting worse behaviour. Kind of like, "well in my defence you honour, I may have mass murdered 15 people but Gacy murdered 33!"
    Case dismissed.

Well put crisis...

Quote Originally Posted by crisis
    Its quite illogical to try to defend bad behaviour by highlighting worse behaviour. Kind of like, "well in my defence you honour, I may have mass murdered 15 people but Gacy murdered 33!"
    Case dismissed.

I'm with you crisis but this is a war,its been around for thousands of years and it will be around as long as humans are around,unfortunately we'll never see a clean war,name a war that was as clean as that water you drink crisis,none!please don't get me wrong,I don't condon it I don't like what I see,"bwf"what we do to them is no where near what dose @ss's do every day,car bombing kills people and kids everyday,how do you justify that.In opinion!! they do deserve pipes in there ass's...

I am a pround Muslim... and i have to admit that i dont like bush and his policies but that doesnt mean that i hate on americans... Just that a few Muslims are brainwashed and commit terrable (sp.) sins all Muslim shouldnt be stereotyped... Oaklahoma Bombings wasnt commited by a Muslim wasnt it a Christian? The IRA in Ireland they are christians...The BNP in england... The KKK in america...
    but people forget about that because the media, propaganda is playing with our minds.
    but if people are going to kill my brothers and sisters shouldnt i do something about it??? thats what the terrorists think... i believe in sorting the situation out properly but the terrorists dont think rationally.

Quote Originally Posted by Clique
    I am a pround Muslim... and i have to admit that i dont like bush and his policies but that doesnt mean that i hate on americans... Just that a few Muslims are brainwashed and commit terrable (sp.) sins all Muslim shouldnt be stereotyped... Oaklahoma Bombings wasnt commited by a Muslim wasnt it a Christian? The IRA in Ireland they are christians...The BNP in england... The KKK in america...
    but people forget about that because the media, propaganda is playing with our minds.
    but if people are going to kill my brothers and sisters shouldnt i do something about it??? thats what the terrorists think... i believe in sorting the situation out properly but the terrorists dont think rationally.
    I don't care if your an Muslim-Christian,if you are a terrorist your a low-life mf'r.

No, its NOT insurgents beheading people, its terrorist, they are two TOTALLY different things. The insurgents are fighting the occupying force and the terrorists are instilling fear into EVERYONE in an attempt to reach their goal. I know SOMEONE is going to say insurgents are bad but they are not, if the US was invaded to take out Bush, and the vast majority hate Bush, i dont think anyone is going to say "thank god, the French", they are going to defend their country despite having a lieing, service dodging, fanatical Christian crackhead because its their country and they dont want to be occupied...

Quote Originally Posted by QuattroMan
    I don't care if your an Muslim-Christian,if you are a terrorist your a low-life mf'r.
    Big man speak...
    what u calling me a terrorist?? u the real terrorist... u cant accept what i said because its true and you know that...
    what i am saying that when it comes to religion every muslims is prepared to die for Islam if it is for the right cause.

Sadly the cliche that one mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter still holds true

It's all perspective. pinin highlighted the natural feeling of being "invaded".
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Perhaps Clique and Quattro got a bit crossed. In the interests of UCP love and unity may I comment that I believe in a rather heavy handed way, Quattro was saying the same thing as Clique. It doesnt matter what religion of nationality you (you being a general term) are if you are a terrorist. It is the fact that you are a terrorist that you are (should be) condemned. The point about insurgents is a good one. Im sure their were plenty of them in France, Holland etc during WW2 who we class as heroes. I wonder what the Germans called them? Those who are attacking military targets have a level of ligitimacy. Its the mindless slaughter of civillians as a result of indiscriminate bombings that puts the perpetrator in the category of terrorist for me.

Quote Originally Posted by PininfarinaPIMP
    No, its NOT insurgents beheading people, its terrorist, they are two TOTALLY different things. The insurgents are fighting the occupying force and the terrorists are instilling fear into EVERYONE in an attempt to reach their goal. I know SOMEONE is going to say insurgents are bad but they are not, if the US was invaded to take out Bush, and the vast majority hate Bush, i dont think anyone is going to say "thank god, the French", they are going to defend their country despite having a lieing, service dodging, fanatical Christian crackhead because its their country and they dont want to be occupied...
    Since Muslims are killing many many Muslims in Iraq, which ones are doing the killing, the terrorist ones or the insurgents?

Thread Information