Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Human Rights Watch Reporting New Incidents of Detainee Torture by American Soldiers

Quote Originally Posted by Matra et Alpine
    you sure ?

I'm sure I've seen it written somewhere () that it was a carry-on of GW1 beacuse the full cease fire wasn't upheld to the US administrations wishes.

Of course the reason seems to vary from day to day dependant on what truths are revelaed
    Well GW1 was asked by the UN to go ahead and take "Sad-dumb" out of Kuwait,unfortunately Clinton came in but he was to bzzzz with Monica in his white house,so real man needed to finish the job.
    Some Rulers Are Immortalized In Marble Others,
    In Carbon Fiber.{Hard Core Audi Fan}Ich Fahr Omnibus!
    """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Quote Originally Posted by nota
    hey barebackers keep it in the bedroom will ya
    OH YES!!! I LIKE TO HAVE YOU IN THE MIDDLE BABBBBY!
    Some Rulers Are Immortalized In Marble Others,
    In Carbon Fiber.{Hard Core Audi Fan}Ich Fahr Omnibus!
    """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Quote Originally Posted by QuattroMan
    Well GW1 was asked by the UN to go ahead and take "Sad-dumb" out of Kuwait,unfortunately Clinton came in but he was to bzzzz with Monica in his white house,so real man needed to finish the job.
    :insert smiley that beats head to wall:
    http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31695
    - Are YOU listed? -

Quote Originally Posted by QuattroMan
    My behavior is not ridiculous Niko you live in Venezuela, you would understand and appreciate where i am coming from. I am just proud of my country and dont take kindly to US bashing. I get emotional because I am patriotic. What if the same terrorists flew a plane into your important icons in your country and killed a lot of people. You wouldn't be too happy either. So come on bro show me some love.
    Getting emotional and acting emotional are two different things. I get emotional when I see stories about people involved in the 9/11 attacks. But it wasnt Muslims. It was some idiots who were Muslims. And further to that I would say they are at the extreme much like the Christians involved David Koresh, Jim Jones and the KKK.
    The LRA known as the Lord's Army and the Uganda Peoples' Democratic Christian Army have been involved with the kidnapping of 20,000 children for use as soldiers and sex slaves as wellas many massacres.
    The Order was led by Robert Jay Mathews, an American neo-Nazi and white supremacist. His beliefs were largely based on The Turner Diaries, an apocalyptic novel about a future interracial war in North America. The fundamental precepts of their group were violent revolution against the United States government (called by them "ZOG", for Zionist Occupation Government) and total destruction of African Americans and Jews.

Get the picture?
    Stop targetting Muslims for your own sake. It is what the terrorists want.
    "A string is approximately nine long."
    Egg Nogg 02-04-2005, 05:07 AM

Quote Originally Posted by werty
    do you really think they are scared over there? hmmmm, seems to me like they just had the largest turnout for voting, including the women

the only people that are scared are the ones who have a guilty conscience
    How many times have cars been banned on the roads during a US election?
    "A string is approximately nine long."
    Egg Nogg 02-04-2005, 05:07 AM

Quote Originally Posted by crisis
    Getting emotional and acting emotional are two different things. I get emotional when I see stories about people involved in the 9/11 attacks. But it wasnt Muslims. It was some idiots who were Muslims. And further to that I would say they are at the extreme much like the Christians involved David Koresh, Jim Jones and the KKK.
    The LRA known as the Lord's Army and the Uganda Peoples' Democratic Christian Army have been involved with the kidnapping of 20,000 children for use as soldiers and sex slaves as wellas many massacres.
    The Order was led by Robert Jay Mathews, an American neo-Nazi and white supremacist. His beliefs were largely based on The Turner Diaries, an apocalyptic novel about a future interracial war in North America. The fundamental precepts of their group were violent revolution against the United States government (called by them "ZOG", for Zionist Occupation Government) and total destruction of African Americans and Jews.

Get the picture?
    Stop targetting Muslims for your own sake. It is what the terrorists want.
    Thanks... For getting my point accross

Thread Information