Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Che... che... che... check it out! :D

Auckland, New Zealand & Balikpapan, Indonesia

Che... che... che... check it out! :D

did it today never mind the "nouvelle chicane" thats just my user name at another forum.
    "Rejection is better than regret. It's better to try and know you did your part, than to spend the rest of your days wishing you had tried"

haha. Nice, just make sure you don't end up like this...

Quote Originally Posted by 6'bore
    haha. Nice, just make sure you don't end up like this...

[]http://www.funny-games.biz/pictures/owned/ownedwheelstandsm.jpg[/img]
    LOL!!!
    Last edited by Rockefella; 10-23-2005 at 03:58 PM.

Jamaica, New York, USA... for now, out in the DR studyin!
    wat.. dud3 thaz like sooo sickn355... max pwng3.

but seriously... cool, have fun.
    WHEN THE POWER OF LOVE OVERCOMES THE LOVE OF POWER, THE WORLD WILL KNOW PEACE!!!!!!!!!!
    -Jimi Hendrix

How nice! Wish I could do that someday, 'Nouvelle Chicane'.
    UCP's FIRST proud owner of a Nokia N70.
    UCP's HIM and Avenged Sevenfold fan.
    UCP's watch expert.

be careful man, lifting a front wheel is easy but best to learn to wheelie in leathers and back protector.

Once you try to get that wheel up and control keeping it up you WILL drop the bike. THEN it hurts. Hint, use someone elses bike

tut-tut foot off the peg coming down
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

^^^I was just going to suggest the same thing, if you can find someone to lend you their bike, do it.
    2011 Honda Civic Si

ATHEIST and damn proud of it.

thats a weak sauce wheely man but i like how you animated it

my dad could wheelie for about 100 yards straight before he sold the dirt bikes (damn those were fun!)

hint: when your attempting a wheelie, you need good throttle control, when you feel the bike coming down ease on the gas until it gets back to where you want it, however if it comes back too fast feather the rear brake, usually the right pedal/lever, it just takes practice
    He came dancing across the water
    With his galleons and guns
    Looking for the new world
    In that palace in the sun
    On the shore lay Montezuma
    With his cocoa leaves and pearls

Quote Originally Posted by my porsche
    hint: when your attempting a wheelie, you need good throttle control, when you feel the bike coming down ease on the gas until it gets back to where you want it, however if it comes back too fast feather the rear brake, usually the right pedal/lever, it just takes practice
    Please do NOT TRY THIS without full leathers and armour.
    It's easy to mess it up and eveyone does
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

thats why i enjoyed doing on a dirt bike (i suggest trying that first if you have any way to, as its almost the same, only if you fall its into grass and dirt not tarmac)
    He came dancing across the water
    With his galleons and guns
    Looking for the new world
    In that palace in the sun
    On the shore lay Montezuma
    With his cocoa leaves and pearls

Quote Originally Posted by Matra et Alpine
    be careful man, lifting a front wheel is easy but best to learn to wheelie in leathers and back protector.

Once you try to get that wheel up and control keeping it up you WILL drop the bike. THEN it hurts. Hint, use someone elses bike

tut-tut foot off the peg coming down
    haha... i was waiting for you to comment on the protective gear that wheelie i did was the best out of all my attempts that day... i actually did wear a protective jacket on my other attempts, but the day go hotter

here's the prove...
    ps: the vid is about 1MB big
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by r1ckst4; 10-23-2005 at 04:07 PM.
    "Rejection is better than regret. It's better to try and know you did your part, than to spend the rest of your days wishing you had tried"

Aww.. man... I thought it was a clip of a dumbass running into that car. oh well.
    Before Posting Please Watch This Short Video... URL=http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting.php

Quote Originally Posted by r1ckst4
    haha... i was waiting for you to comment on the protective gear that wheelie i did was the best out of all my attempts that day... i actually did wear a protective jacket on my other attempts, but the day go hotter
    good man

Sorry, I've seen too many injuries in the bike community and witnessed first hand too many deaths. I'll ALWAYS bang on about leathers. When you see skin rubbed of a whoel forearm, the bones showing and THEM rubbed flat too you kind of don't forget it

Quote Originally Posted by Matra et Alpine
    good man

Sorry, I've seen too many injuries in the bike community and witnessed first hand too many deaths. I'll ALWAYS bang on about leathers. When you see skin rubbed of a whoel forearm, the bones showing and THEM rubbed flat too you kind of don't forget it
    yeah my skin has been saved by my jacket a few times...from going wide around corners and lost control on the gravel.... i'm saving money to get me a nice leather jacket with hard pads.

Quote Originally Posted by r1ckst4
    yeah my skin has been saved by my jacket a few times...from going wide around corners and lost control on the gravel.... i'm saving money to get me a nice leather jacket with hard pads.
    Do you get Heine Gericke gear ?
    Try their approved armour which is actually very flexible. VERY comfortable when warm AND when riding wet adn codl in rain. Nice gear too. Especially for "the larger man" - but I see you're one of those skinny-gits who can fit into furrigan full race leathers - HATE YOU

Thread Information