Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: whiteballz; reduced

whiteballz; reduced

It’s strange; I never thought I would be one to make this kind of thread

As some of you guys have noticed I have been reducing my visits to UCP for a few weeks, my posts have been declining. I have decided to have a break for the next year or so, while I’m in my final year at high school. The HSC (higher schools certificate) is a very important piece of paper, at least for what I want to be doing in the future. As such, I will be digging into my homework, getting assignments done early, and (hopefully) be acing tests.

In the holidays if I have little work to be doing, i will get online more often, but I’m looking to pick up a job so my time will be reduced.

UCP has always been like a second family to me, since the day I joined, so I thank all the members still on the boards that have helped me during my stay. Members that have come and gone, such as Gt500 I still miss, as I do with batmobile turbo.

I wont be gone completely mind you, just (as the title says) "reduced" however this means I wont be making the weekly Photoshop chop contests.

Thanks UCP. You have helped me through some tough times, and been with me through the best.

To the Mods, Admins, and Creators, thank you all for running the best board online ever.

To my mates on the forums; I thank you all

I will miss most of you guys

- Whiteballz
    - Sam
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

*sticks piece of paper saying kick me on Sams back*

That'll teach ya ye bastard

Good luck on your HSC dude, and I hope it all works out for you.

UCP is always in the background when I'm on the computer doing assignments Etc. So your presence will be missed.

Oh, and Getting assignments done early is overrated, I seem to respond better to assignments that need URGENT attention, like doing them the night before it's dumb but it seems to work.....

Regardless, Your making a smart call, but it doesn't mean we won't miss you!
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

Get your priorities right, and see what time is left for UCP. (This is something I repeatedly have to say to myself too ). Don't forget to check the weekly updates on the main page.
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

im scared it is overtaking my life as well. lol
    i havent been a member for that long, but its sad 2 c u go, bya.
    All about the t-tops

we'll miss you dude.
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

You have to keep some sort of presance, otherwise how do we arrange to see you fall of of some car thats too small for you to fit into at next years motor show?

Quote Originally Posted by Cyco
    You have to keep some sort of presance, otherwise how do we arrange to see you fall of of some car thats too small for you to fit into at next years motor show?
    bahahahah lol, lets stick him in a smaller car next year
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

Good luck mate !!!you are in the same sh!t as me.my school work has also massively increased .....

In the next couple of weeks I'm going to have to take the same road as whiteballs.

Ive got alot of coursework to do, mock exams are a month away, and then in 6 months time I've got the real thing.

Quote Originally Posted by 6'bore
    In the next couple of weeks I'm going to have to take the same road as whiteballs.

Ive got alot of coursework to do, mock exams are a month away, and then in 6 months time I've got the real thing.
    for me too.this week are the first exams.in january and march more, then the final exams in May ! and then i should be leaving this f**king school and going to the Automotive engineering study so looking forward to it

good luck this year mate. Hope it all works out for you and make sure you post now and again to keep in touch.
    Audi humbles Porsche. A new dawn starts today.

Being nice since 2007.

Yeah, I'm in de same shit as whiteballz and some more of you guys. This year is vital for me, I really wanna make it to the final exams. And then hopefully move to Italy to get my pro-waterpolo career started. And if not, I gotta move to Breda to get to the airforce... Sow I guess I wont be there as much anymore...

I wish everybody who has exams too very much succes.

P.S. Drakkie, were are you going to do the Automotive??
    "The best thing about this is that you know that it has to come from a country where drugs is legal"

Top Gear on the Vandenbrink Carver One

Best of luck to you! Hope things go well.

i said this last year too, n i never did need the time heh you wont leave.

Thread Information