Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nissan 350Z with more power

Nissan 350Z with more power

nissan is probably going to make more powerful version with the 400bhp engine

autocar's article
    Attached Images Attached Images
    12 cylinders or walk!

It would make a VERY interesting alternative to a 997Carrera or Maserati coupe. Provided they don't go down the 4wd route that Autocar hints at. The rwd handling of the 350Z is reportedly excellent, why bother messing with it and adding more weight to the package. Presumably being a Nissan it would undercut the Porker and the Maser in terms of price, I'd definitely consider it if I had the money as I love the styling of the 350Z.
    uәʞoɹq spɹɐoqʎәʞ ʎɯ

400 might be an exaduration but i certainly hope it doesnt look likr that
    Don't bother me, I'm probably working while posting...

UCP's biggest...oh man...i got nothin'

Quote Originally Posted by Jack_Bauer
    It would make a VERY interesting alternative to a 997Carrera or Maserati coupe. Provided they don't go down the 4wd route that Autocar hints at. The rwd handling of the 350Z is reportedly excellent, why bother messing with it and adding more weight to the package. Presumably being a Nissan it would undercut the Porker and the Maser in terms of price, I'd definitely consider it if I had the money as I love the styling of the 350Z.
    but imagine that (how typical) situation:

-so what are you driving?

you'd like to say -yeah, i've got a maserati or -hehe, check this out, it's legendary 911 but you're forced to say:

-erm... a nissan
    12 cylinders or walk!

Quote Originally Posted by dydzi

you'd like to say -yeah, i've got a maserati or -hehe, check this out, it's legendary 911 but you're forced to say:

-erm... a nissan
    it just depends on how big your ego is and weather or not you like to show it off;
    you say:erm...a nissan
    they laugh at you
    I say:nissan 350Z
    ther laugh at me
    I say: id like to see you laugh like that when i whup yo ass in a race...and not a drag race either

I think it's a great idea because I always loved the 350Z, but wouldn't it cut into the sales of the Skyline that they would bring over to the states?

-erm... a nissan
    Sure, it has less cache but remember it's a lot less cash, eh!

I'd love to see a V8 powered Z, a Z first. The 4.5 in Infinitis already had 340 hp, I can see high 300s easy.
    "Racing improves the breed" ~Sochiro Honda

some dude is making a v8 powered 350 for drifitng. but i always thought of nissan making a special edition 350ZX that was more modified to run close wit M3's. tune it a bit get say 330 horses out teh VQ lighten it and what not and BAM awesome car. or call it a fairlady

Quote Originally Posted by coolieman1220
    some dude is making a v8 powered 350 for drifitng. but i always thought of nissan making a special edition 350ZX that was more modified to run close wit M3's. tune it a bit get say 330 horses out teh VQ lighten it and what not and BAM awesome car. or call it a fairlady
    350zx is a really good idea of name

but it can't be called fairlady as 350Z is already called fairlady Z in japan
    12 cylinders or walk!

Quote Originally Posted by coolieman1220
    i do believe that the 350Z track can run with an M3 as stated in an old R&T article-and the Z had more bang for your buck

The Z car has always been rear wheel drive and with 450bhp and all wheel drive, this new car would step all over the forthcoming Skyline's toes.

It'll be interesting to see.

A 400 hp rear wheel drive 350Z would fit nicely in the Z line between the normal V6 350 and up comming Skyline. Think of it kinda like the Mustang line, V6 Mustang, V8 Mustang GT, and S'Charged V8 Shelby Cobra.

A 450Z would be awesome. The M45 carries 335hp / 340 torque!! A Z carrying that engine would be just perfect. The car already has the looks and the handling.. The boost in HP and Torque would make it just perfect

-erm... a nissan
    THE downfall of the A610.

A car that was better than the 911 in every test of the day.
    BUT did you want to shell out £42,000 on a Porsche badge or a Renault one ??????
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Quote Originally Posted by SLoppYJeeP
    A 400 hp rear wheel drive 350Z would fit nicely in the Z line between the normal V6 350 and up comming Skyline. Think of it kinda like the Mustang line, V6 Mustang, V8 Mustang GT, and S'Charged V8 Shelby Cobra.
    only difference is that Nissan is more reliable.
    2011 Honda Civic Si

ATHEIST and damn proud of it.

Thread Information