Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Don't Ever Do What I Just Did!

I told off the teacher once- he was terrible, boring as hell, and one day I was in terrible mood and really pissed at him. I didn't curse him off, I just went on for about 90 seconds about how he was a bad teacher and everyone hated him. Thing was, he couldn't do anything because I had straight a's and hadn't broken any of the rules. He just told me to sit in the back of the room and wouldn't look at me for rest of the week. Its so much better to control yourself, you always have the upper hand if you make the other person mad and act like its all below you, plus you don't get into trouble that way.

When I was in the 8th grade -- that would have been 1966 -- I had this one English teacher who was a psychopath. And that's not hyperbole. He would have these spells of rage where he would literally foam at the mouth and do all sorts of outlandish things. One day, he was late getting to class. I was just sitting there minding my own business, but I guess something had irritated him because he slammed his briefcase on the desk, picked up a chalkboard eraser and threw it at me. Or maybe he just threw it randomly, but I was the one who was hit by it.

"What is your problem, motherbleeper?" I shouted, only without the "bleep" part.

Big mistake. He totally went nuts, grabbed me by the collar and dragged me from my desk and into the doorway where he then flung me across the hall and into the door on the other side. Then he dragged me down to the principal's office where he told them about the cussing on my part but not the eraser-throwing on his own and insisted that I be paddled. Not just one or two as usual but 12 whacks with a large paddle, and a three-day suspension.

My dad came and picked me up and by the time I got home, there were visible scratches on my neck and chest as well as some pretty serious bruising from the paddling. The following day, was spent at the superintendant's office with my dad doing far more cussing than I ever did -- but nobody hit him...

To make a long and painful story short, the teacher was reprimanded but not suspended and thankfully, I was taken out of his class immediately.

I saw this teacher's obituary in the paper just a few months ago -- he was over 90 when he died which I guess proves that only the good die young.

Dont ever do anything this guy does...
    You can call me scott.

Damn, you guys must have a horrible life at school. I really have the best teachers in the world, as long as you act nornal to them, they will act normal to you too. And for you RISE AGAINST, it's really ****ed that you disrespect such older and wiser people...

BTW, If your teacher is an ass or a bitch, don't pay attention. It's waste of time and energy (which you can better use to get some hot girls...)
    "The best thing about this is that you know that it has to come from a country where drugs is legal"

Top Gear on the Vandenbrink Carver One

Quote Originally Posted by scottie300z
    Dont ever do anything this guy does...
    Yeah, you're probably right...
    "The best thing about this is that you know that it has to come from a country where drugs is legal"

Did you do this while driving your Audi, dating your Swedish girlfriend, and talking to your Uncle who owns the Ferrari 360?

Quote Originally Posted by Rockefella
    Did you do this while driving your Audi, dating your Swedish girlfriend, and talking to your Uncle who owns the Ferrari 360?
    Yeah, and a dutch girl at the toilet, right?

Quote Originally Posted by adamfraser
    Cheers Mustang, i was gonna post that one, lol
    haha my post got reomved
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

Thread Information