Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rich people...

Rich people...

about 30 mintues ago i went down to the store to get some milk... and i saw a Porsche 996Turbo, a Aston Martin DB9 and a Ferrari 430 Spyder... The Ferrari owner was sitting in his car and i gave him a thumbs up instead he gave me a proper look... i am thinking if he bought a Ferrari he obviously knows about how great it is... so when he sees another car lover then he should chat to him/her... what i want to ask is that have any of you had bad experiences with supercar owners?.. also he told me to get lost because i was taking pictures of his cars....
    I got some pictures but they were on my phone so the quality isnt good...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    You type without knowledge, you are 'a keyboard warrior - lots of mouth, little brain....

PS da last picture was when he told me to get lost so the quality of that picture is crap...
    You type without knowledge, you are 'a keyboard warrior - lots of mouth, little brain....

It was My_Porsche's dad.

If this was on a public street he's not supposed to tell you anything. The only time he could was if you were actually touching the car or taking pictures of him directly.
    2011 Honda Civic Si

ATHEIST and damn proud of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Vindesh17
    If this was on a public street he's not supposed to tell you anything. The only time he could was if you were actually touching the car or taking pictures of him directly.
    I suppose your right... but he didnt seem to be in a good mood so it was not worth arguing with him...as i still have to pay a £80 fine as i shot a bounce castle with a BB gun...PS there were no kids in the castle when i shot it down...

Quote Originally Posted by Clique
    I suppose your right... but he didnt seem to be in a good mood so it was not worth arguing with him...as i still have to pay a £80 fine as i shot a bounce castle with a BB gun...PS there were no kids in the castle when i shot it down...
    80 quid for that? Seems ridiculous to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Zytek_Fan
    80 quid for that? Seems ridiculous to me.
    Not really as in England you get a on the spot fine for anti social behaviour and the castle wasnt in that good condition anyways...

What an idiot. If he's standing next to his flashy car, what does he expect, that no one's gonna notice? Maybe he was a crook and didn't want his picture taken.

Don't feel bad about it. Generally people appreciate of the attention. Especially if they are hanging around seemingly looking for it.
    "Racing improves the breed" ~Sochiro Honda

Worlds best photography collection.

Bay Area, California, U.S., North America, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way,
    If it was me who was told to get lost, I would've shot him and his car with my fully upgraded and tuned G3 SG-1 airsoft gun.
    The Ace of All Aces.

Crysis. Maximum Game.

Last year, nopassn and I were in Lake Tahoe on our way out to Cali for the Monterey weekend and we ran into a couple from New Zealand who had shipped their classic 1922 Rolls-Royce Silver Ghost over for the shows. Well, we followed them for a bit and when they stopped at a restaurant, we got out and took some pictures of their car. The wife was very nice and talkative and friendly. However, her husband was another story. He was rude, gave us dirty looks down his nose and was generally antisocial. Another passerby said, "I bet that thing cost more than my house." The owner replied, "I wouldn't know. I live in a castle." He then continued on his task of removing the Flying Lady from the hood so that it wouldn't be stolen.

EDIT: Thought I'd toss in some pictures (hi-res of course) of the beatiful car and its owners.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Matt; 11-12-2005 at 10:00 PM.
    I'm going to eat breakfast. And then I'm going to change the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt
    Last year, nopassn and I were in Lake Tahoe on our way out to Cali for the Monterey weekend and we ran into a couple from New Zealand who had shipped their classic 1922 Rolls-Royce Silver Ghost over for the shows. Well, we followed them for a bit and when they stopped at a restaurant, we got out and took some pictures of their car. The wife was very nice and talkative and friendly. However, her husband was another story. He was rude, gave us dirty looks down his nose and was generally antisocial. Another passerby said, "I bet that thing cost more than my house." The owner replied, "I wouldn't know. I live in a castle." He then continued on his task of removing the Flying Lady from the hood so that it wouldn't be stolen.

EDIT: Thought I'd toss in some pictures (hi-res of course) of the beatiful car and its owners.
    that's deep <got stabbed in the back>.
    Reach for the moon! Even if you miss, you'll still be among the stars!

My uncle gets a lot of people in his garage on a daily base, that just walk by and see his collection inside. They just walk into his house !!! Usually he is downstairs working on a car, but sometimes not.He just lets people look at them, but rarely talks to any. otherwise he would be busy all day and no work would come from his hands when i was there, i told the people something about the cars in the beginning.When the 10 th person came in that day, i kept helping my uncle.He said something like: "go ahead and have a look, but dont keep me from my work please ". Offcourse, if people are customers (clear to see the difference) , he helps them.

Quote Originally Posted by Cotterik
    Worlds best photography collection.
    Thanks... but i did say that the pictures were from my phone...

Quote Originally Posted by Clique
    about 30 mintues ago i went down to the store to get some milk...
    you're pretty lucky.

Thread Information