Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Top Gear....

Top Gear....

What you look think of the first episode of the series... I couldnt watch it as my mum was watching her little soaps....
    You type without knowledge, you are 'a keyboard warrior - lots of mouth, little brain....

Ahh, it was amazing! The test between the AMV8, M6 and 911 was really good, and it was funny when they were fishing!

Ascari was good too, got 5th highest on the board. As usual, the "star in a reasonably priced car" was quite boring, but teh guy was funny. Then jeremt had some paper saying "cocks buy porsches" on it, it was so funny!

Il need to download it, it was well worth it!!

It's was really freakin' funny. The wait for the new series was agonizing but they're back in full force !

sounds well good.. i am about to see it know.....
    You type without knowledge, you are 'a keyboard warrior - lots of mouth, little brain....

Yeah. Sad to hear though that this series is only going to be 6 episodes long .
    Last edited by adamfraser; 11-13-2005 at 02:27 PM.

I have to admit I was hugely impressed by the performance of the Ascari on the track. It beat the likes of the 996GT3RS, 360CS and McLaren SLR despite being on a damp, puddley track. I still wouldn't get one mind you. At £235,000 you could buy TWO F430s. Or how about FOUR Noble M400s!!!

The sports coupe group test was entertaining, but it was something of a foregone conclusion that the 997 Carrera S would wipe the floor with the competition. I can't think of a single journalists group test it HASN'T won! It's just too damn good.
    uәʞoɹq spɹɐoqʎәʞ ʎɯ

What channels it on???, its usually on one of the Discovery Channels but i havent found it, i heard its on BBC2 but i only get BBCAmerica...

I heard that Discovery stopped airing Top Gear because they were offended by an article JC made for the SUn times.

that sucks.
    I have found a new love in the form of a tristar.

^^^The new series has just started on BBC2 here in the UK. I think you may have to wait a while for it to come out in the States.
    uәʞoɹq spɹɐoqʎәʞ ʎɯ

Guest Guest
    Heres the best bit, i think there gonna do a race (the cross-continental version) with a Bugatti Veyron!!!

what a bastard i was at a rally ive watched all the best of's every week too but muissed he new one
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

It was so good that we're actually gonna get a 997. Loved it. They looked like such idiots with those brollies! Im seein them next well as well at MPH 05
    DB9, DBR9 and DBRS9 lover
    UCP's biggest Maserati MC12 fan

Oh my god! So gutted I missed it..... will DEFINITELY have to catch the repeat on Tue. That group test sounds awesome! Big thumbs up for the 911...yeah baby!!!
    Just thought of it, if it was a group test, who was driving what? I can imagine JC in the Aston, the little guy in the 911, but I seriously cant imagine the 3rd guy in the M6...it just would'nt work!!
    Last edited by RazaBlade; 11-13-2005 at 03:13 PM.

Yeh great episode... But the level of swearing was obsene... The interview with the Eve man sounded like a rap... There was nothing but beeps...LOL... I am sad to know that this series will only be 6 episodes long...

it was really good.

although i thought the aston sounded a bit weird in the first section of the three way test. but it sounded better in the second bit

i loved the bit with the umbrellas when james fell down the hill!

the clip they showed of the rest of the series looked very exciting

can't wait
    How can men use sex to get what they want?
    Sex is what they want. - Frasier

Thread Information