Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Is there such thing as a fast saturn?

If you want speed and want lots of it, pull the enigne rebuild it top to bottom to with stand a turbo(or 2) and tune the thing to the nuts. Thats the only way your going to get speed out fo a saturn!

Quote Originally Posted by Prius
    Quote Originally Posted by Esperante
    Define 'fast.'
    [Veyron]
    Thanks, you killed a joke.
    TOYNBEE IDEA IN KUBRICK 2001 RESURRECT DEAD ON PLANET JUPITER

There will be a Saturn based on the Vauxhall VX220.

I don't know the exact specs, but I believe the original Saturn Spins pretty quickly.

<cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

i heard the Ion Red Line is decently quick on straights.
    but a 200hp saturn?? i really wouldn't want to be in that car, or around the car for that matter...

what about that saturn sky with either the LS2 or the LS7 in it that that company is making...i bet thats a fast saturn!
    My rides:
    1999 Mustang GT

1974 Ford Country Squire (for sale!)

1991 Jeep Cherokee

1970 Shelby GT500

Yep, the Ion Red Line does 0-60 in around 6.2 seconds.
    "He who has overcome his fears will truly be free."

alright . . . saturns arent as slow as they are made out to be. i own a 93 saturn SL2, the four door one . . . and i can beat and keep w/ a lot of cars. ions are a mid 14 second car factory! and if u wanna see some fast saturns . . . check out this website

http://www.qksltwo.com/satvids.html

and then click on "General Confusion" and watch that video or any of them for that fact . . . then say what u want about fast and saturn being in the same sentence lol just informin ya on the saturn world!

Quote Originally Posted by saturnboy93
    alright . . . saturns arent as slow as they are made out to be. i own a 93 saturn SL2, the four door one . . . and i can beat and keep w/ a lot of cars. ions are a mid 14 second car factory! and if u wanna see some fast saturns . . . check out this website

http://www.qksltwo.com/satvids.html

and then click on "General Confusion" and watch that video or any of them for that fact . . . then say what u want about fast and saturn being in the same sentence lol just informin ya on the saturn world!

That website is set up badly, all I can find is shitty videos...I want to see that car run flat out!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Flynn
    If it fell off a cliff.
    The terminal velocity of a typical sedan if thrown out the back of an aeroplane is lower than a human. It will only fall at about 100mph.

I can point people to videos of this being done if you like

C

Quote Originally Posted by pAinTrAin
    That website is set up badly, all I can find is shitty videos...I want to see that car run flat out!!
    whats wrong w/ the one watchin it beat that camero ss??? i think thats proof enough that the car moves beyond belief cause everyone things saturns are slow

Quote Originally Posted by saturnboy93
    whats wrong w/ the one watchin it beat that camero ss??? i think thats proof enough that the car moves beyond belief cause everyone things saturns are slow

I can't find that video is want im saying!!!

hahahahahaha i swear you said "fast saturn"! They are all mostly crappy cheap cars that are not very good.
    I'm dropping out to create a company that starts with motorcycles, then cars, and forty years later signs a legendary Brazilian driver who has a public and expensive feud with his French teammate.

when the Sky comes out, there will be such a thing as a fast Saturn.
    I have found a new love in the form of a tristar.

Quote Originally Posted by mikejones
    ok i don't know much about cars but i was talkin to some guy he said he had this saturn that they only made for one year. i forgot which kind of saturn he said. anywho he said he dumped a bunch of money into it and had a turbo and cold air intake and dual overhead cams (i think) and a chip and all this other shit. It sounds like bullshit but i dont know. he said he ran 11s but he didnt specify what he ran them in. he said even stock this car was fast. THATS ALL I KNOW!!! does anyone here no of any saturn that could be fast?

can i just ask why your name is mike jones?

is that your real name or something else ?? if its what im thinking then good on you
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

Thread Information