Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hubbly Bubbly

Hubbly Bubbly

I was out with some mates last night and came across a 'Hubbly Bubbly Bar'... The smoke was pretty strong as we had 3 coals instead of the usual 1... I was wondering if any of you have done Hubbly Bubbly and what do you think of it...P.S it is dangerous for your health?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    You type without knowledge, you are 'a keyboard warrior - lots of mouth, little brain....

I have my grandfather use to smoke that stuff all the time.
    Some Rulers Are Immortalized In Marble Others,
    In Carbon Fiber.{Hard Core Audi Fan}Ich Fahr Omnibus!
    """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

yeh but is it dangerous???
    You type without knowledge, you are 'a keyboard warrior - lots of mouth, little brain....

i'm not sure that it's super unhealty. the water in the body does filter out alot of the crap. it's called a hookah isnt it? taking anything like that into your body deliberately is bad but it's not as bad as smoking cigarettes
    THIS IS A SIGNATURE
    (UCP'S biggest Zonda fan)

Stand up next to a mountain, chop it down with the edge of my hand. Pick up all the peices make an island over there
    Jimi H...

Quote Originally Posted by Zondaboy1
    i'm not sure that it's super unhealty. the water in the body does filter out alot of the crap. it's called a hookah isnt it? taking anything like that into your body deliberately is bad but it's not as bad as smoking cigarettes
    thats all true, there are like 3 around my hose as a display and theyre all over egypt
    Don't bother me, I'm probably working while posting...

UCP's biggest...oh man...i got nothin'

Yeh its called a hookah, it certainly isnt good for you, because it is smoking tobacco, but it isnt anywhere near as bad as ciggarets, the tobacco is alot purer and lacks the additives of ciggarrets, the water does filter out some garbage, and the nature of it makes it better (you wouldnt smoke hookah 10 times a day like you would smoke 10 ciggarrets). Instead of using 3 coals, try using one and pushing it around the tobacco as the tobacco under it gets used up.

Jamaica, New York, USA... for now, out in the DR studyin!
    Quote Originally Posted by SLoppYJeeP
    Yeh its called a hookah, it certainly isnt good for you, because it is smoking tobacco, but it isnt anywhere near as bad as ciggarets, the tobacco is alot purer and lacks the additives of ciggarrets, the water does filter out some garbage, and the nature of it makes it better (you wouldnt smoke hookah 10 times a day like you would smoke 10 ciggarrets). Instead of using 3 coals, try using one and pushing it around the tobacco as the tobacco under it gets used up.
    true, really, the water filters out the bad chemicals such as cyanide. family tradition,from parents, to uncles and even aunts and all the way to grandparents, so i've done it a few times. also, there is no nicotine in pure tobacco, so there is no addiction, therefore, its not spending money all the time for your cravings.

i just got home now, and i went to spencers, in nyc, at queenscenter mall, and they actually have them selling. medium sized ones for 30, and large for iirc 50.
    Last edited by car_fiend; 11-26-2005 at 07:33 PM.
    WHEN THE POWER OF LOVE OVERCOMES THE LOVE OF POWER, THE WORLD WILL KNOW PEACE!!!!!!!!!!
    -Jimi Hendrix

If your really bothered, just use the molasses stuff. Not as good as tobacco but it doesn't have anything that can harm you.

land of the Desert Extreme Challenge Rally
    You can have it, as already stated it's not all that dangerous, it isn't addictive as cigerettes but is addictive in another sort of way, but you can kick it if you want. I had it on my 14th birthday with a coupla mates, pretty nice.

The tobacco still contains nicotene so theres a small chance you could get a nicotene addiction as the water doesn't filter it out. However, if you buy refined stuff, the nicotene content is really quite small.

Land of hockey, maple syrup, and hot white chicks
    hookah???? i'm from egypt, its called SHESHA, i have friends that do it but i've never done it. I hold the same opinion as others, it isn't the worst but it sure as hell ain't healthy.
    Be polite, Be professional, Be prepared to kill...

Quote Originally Posted by bmwpower
    hookah???? i'm from egypt, its called SHESHA, i have friends that do it but i've never done it. I hold the same opinion as others, it isn't the worst but it sure as hell ain't healthy.
    i do believe thats just a slang term we use (or at least the egyptian style of saying it).
    Don't bother me, I'm probably working while posting...

UCP's biggest...oh man...i got nothin'

it's called Hubbly Bubbly, Mooka, Hookah, and Sheesha. I used the fourth term most often.

In dubai it's a 'hookah'
    THIS IS A SIGNATURE
    (UCP'S biggest Zonda fan)

Stand up next to a mountain, chop it down with the edge of my hand. Pick up all the peices make an island over there
    Jimi H...

It is everything in Dubai.

Thread Information