Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hubbly Bubbly

LOL dubai is everything you mean :P
    THIS IS A SIGNATURE
    (UCP'S biggest Zonda fan)

Stand up next to a mountain, chop it down with the edge of my hand. Pick up all the peices make an island over there
    Jimi H...

land of the Desert Extreme Challenge Rally
    No I meant it is called everything in Dubai

yhea i know
    i was just making a 'pun'
    THIS IS A SIGNATURE
    (UCP'S biggest Zonda fan)

Stand up next to a mountain, chop it down with the edge of my hand. Pick up all the peices make an island over there
    Jimi H...

I know

its Shisha or Sheesha, not Shesha !!

its a pretty fun experience every once in a while. i dont really think u can get addicted to it. lots of people in the middle east smoke it. some even smoke it upto 15-20 times daily (unlike what SloopyJeep mentioned).

there are 2 main groups of tobacco. flavored and un-flavored.
    in the flavored section there are all kinds of fruits: orange, lemon, mango, peach, watermelon, banana, strawberry, apple(the most common) and others. there are also cola, mint, jasmine. .. and other flavors. generally speaking, amateurs or light, new smokers are the ones that smoke flavored tobacco.

in the un-flavored types, there are also a number of variants with 3 or 4 being the most common. this is "heavier" and is mostly smoked by regular shisha smokers.

shisha originated in Turkey. and is mostly used is the middle east. just like in english, it has various names in arabic (shisha being the most common). it also has various designs. its height various from around 30 to 150cm.
    contrary to the one in the picture, the general design has only a single "line" coming out i.e only 1 person can smoke it at a time.

illegally, some people mix the tobacco with drugs (such as weed) soit kinda serves as a bong (which is pretty much the asme thing but without the filtering action of the water). some use rum or a vodka/juice mix instead of the water for a more head-rushing effect !! pieces of lemon could also be placed with the water to give it a light lemony flavor.

although u need coal to light it up, the chinese have invented and tried marketing an "electric" shisha to be plugged to an electricity outlet instead of the coal. that, was a marketing disaster!!
    ----R.I.P----
    "Misho Ratio"
    2003 - 2004

I know it as Hookah. Does Sheesha also mean glass in Egypt? The unhealthiest part is in Hookah bars they bring these out and I don't know how clean they are...
    "Racing improves the breed" ~Sochiro Honda

Damn you guys ... I'm really desperate for Hookah now. Is it possible to get addicted to something you haven't taken in 3 years?

Quote Originally Posted by PerfAdv
    I know it as Hookah. Does Sheesha also mean glass in Egypt? The unhealthiest part is in Hookah bars they bring these out and I don't know how clean they are...
    ---no ---
    Don't bother me, I'm probably working while posting...

UCP's biggest...oh man...i got nothin'

Quote Originally Posted by CHEESE-TACULAR
    ---no ---
    are you sure
    "Racing improves the breed" ~Sochiro Honda

Quote Originally Posted by PerfAdv
    are you sure
    im egyptian
    Don't bother me, I'm probably working while posting...

UCP's biggest...oh man...i got nothin'

I've noticed there aren't many European members in this thread

sheeshaaaaaaa!!! kik-ass stuff...most ppl my age in dubai go for it atleast once a week..and apple is indeed the most popular flavor. didnt kno it originated in turkey tho..was kinda hopin dubai started it...

and they say (and i dont believe them, but that coz i dont want to) that sheesha has more addictive substances than smoking, so if sum1 here really wana kno if it healthy or not...il tell ya strait off that it is NOT healthy, but i think it healthier than smoking. and there is nuthing better than goin afta a long and tuff week wit a few frends to a softly lit coffee show, sittin down on nice soft sofas, wit quiet music in da bak and well-prepared sheesha at ure side, bubblin away.....ahhhh.....

m goin tomoro...
    wat the hell do i put as a siggy?!?!?!

Thread Information