Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: WTF is going on here?

I think 9/11 was merely great timing.

-Allowed a swift and devastating blow to be unleashed upon America by it's enemies.
    -Allowed a Newly elected president who hadn't really done anything after fighting so hard to earn his new post to become a strong and engaged leader.
    -And allowed a heck of a lot of controversy and brought to a head the issue of western/islamic relations.

seriously, I think 9/11 actually happened, but i do think the US had SOME prior knowledge of "an Attack", nothing specific, just info.
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

Quote Originally Posted by IBrake4Rainbows
    seriously, I think 9/11 actually happened, but i do think the US had SOME prior knowledge of "an Attack", nothing specific, just info.
    Wow... I actually agree with you.
    There were vague warnings of an attack, but no one in the U.S. government could have known that airplanes would be used as cruise missiles, after the terrorists took control of the plane using box cutters as weapons.
    And certainly NO U.S. President would have let any kind of terrorist attack happen without trying to prevent it.
    '76 Cadillac Fleetwood Seventy-Five Limousine, '95 Lincoln Town Car.

Quote Originally Posted by Fleet 500
    There were vague warnings of an attack, but no one in the U.S. government could have known that airplanes would be used as cruise missiles, after the terrorists took control of the plane using box cutters as weapons.
    And certainly NO U.S. President would have let any kind of terrorist attack happen without trying to prevent it.
    Yeah shame the laptop with all of 9-11's details got lost or didn't turn up at FBI HQ till after the attack.
    It was there but on a scale of importance it was low as they truly didn't think it could happen... Now hang on I'll rephrase that, they didn't thing anyone had the balls to get in the ring with them and dance, I think we can say that nothing will be over looked again.
    "Just a matter of time i suppose"

"The elevator is broke, So why don't you test it out"

"I'm not trapped in here with all of you, Your all trapped in here with me"

Quote Originally Posted by Fleet 500
    Wow, I Mostly agree with this as well....... Coincidence?

what surprises me is the simplicity, extreme ease and veracity of these attacks. Literally someone could have just bought a plane ticket and a box cutter and run a plane into the ground.

I also agree that No US president would have sat Idle with such knowledge.

Had an attack such as this (Air Plane = Cruise Missile) occured before?
    Were the Warnings Plane/Air Travel Specific?
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

Did anybody see the news lately.
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/mid...st/1559151.stm
    Another of the men named by the FBI as a hijacker in the suicide attacks on Washington and New York has turned up alive and well.

The identities of four of the 19 suspects accused of having carried out the attacks are now in doubt.
    Real cars are not FWD.
    FWD at it's best -
    http://videos.streetfire.net/video/6FBCAADF-B7CB-432C-B938-01EB06BD83CE.htm

^That means nothing except that the gov't screwed up in guessing who hijacked the planes, not that the gov't used his name as a cover up. If the gov't carried out the attacks, the profiles of supposed hijackers would be people who never existed, simply fabrications of the gov't/
    TOYNBEE IDEA IN KUBRICK 2001 RESURRECT DEAD ON PLANET JUPITER

Plus another point is that, just like saddam, They could have plastic surgary to have look alikes to just cause more comotion! It's a crazy world we live in. Good thing for the Gospel of Jesus Christ!

I must have missed him when i was watching the TV and all those lives were taken.
    "Just a matter of time i suppose"

"The elevator is broke, So why don't you test it out"

"I'm not trapped in here with all of you, Your all trapped in here with me"

NO NO It was Santa and the Easter bunny that did it?Get a life lay off the drugs!!Where do you people come up with this stuff 3000+ people died
    Attached Images Attached Images

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse....i?u=911_morons

Funny but true page (make sure to check out the links at the bottom too since the popular mechanics and loose change guide answer much of the questions regarding the factual accuracy of 9/11 conspiracies).

Thread Information