Quote Originally Posted by LeonOfTheDead View Post
I have to add this, the rear seats are actually comfortable compared to what many reviews tried to show. I'm pretty sure there are plenty of luxury sedans which are more comfortable, but being 1,80 m tall (so 6 for you Americans and Canadians) I had no problem entering trough the small rear door, and climbing up wasn't more difficult than exiting a previous gen 5 doors VW Polo, mainly due to the size of my shoes (44, EU size).
That said I'm 25, while I can definitely see my father getting trapped in those rear seats once he entered the car, but I'm not as agile as you would expect , lazy dude...

If anything the rear of the Rapide is a better place then the Phatom's, which looks more like an empty box, something a bit too much close to a coffin, especially when the battery of the car dies during the show and you are trapped inside of it with an Indian man who was not in his better years anymore.
The Panamera is equally comfortable. But it's also relatively tall and large. A bit too large. I sat in it at the NY Auto Show.