Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: NOT cool

Quote Originally Posted by spi-ti-tout
    LMAO^
    That's a strange reply.
    Don't you think terrorism is not only a serious threat, but a worldwide threat?
    '76 Cadillac Fleetwood Seventy-Five Limousine, '95 Lincoln Town Car.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyco
    Fleet500, even by your figures that sound very "interesting" based on Israeli versions of the truth, that still leaves 14% are defending their homes form the US invasion force - an action you said you would take yourself.

Why do you consider these people terrorists?
    Again, they are not people defending their home. They are terrorists because they do terrorist things, like strap a bomb on themselves and blow themselves up along with as many innocent Iraqi men, women and children as they can.
    If my country were being invaded, I would not go out and kill my own people!
    '76 Cadillac Fleetwood Seventy-Five Limousine, '95 Lincoln Town Car.

Quote Originally Posted by Fleet 500
    Again, they are not people defending their home. They are terrorists because they do terrorist things, like strap a bomb on themselves and blow themselves up along with as many innocent Iraqi men, women and children as they can.
    During World War 2 actions of the resistance in various countries against the german occupation (and its local collaborators) were also considered to be terrorist acts.
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Fleet 500
    Not partial truths, just the plain truth.

America supported Bin Laden when he was fighting with Afghanistan to keep the Soviet Union from invading. That was 25 years ago! BL was not the hydra-like monster he became later on.
    FUNNY.

GO ask a Russian soldier or politician or better still the parents of the russian kids in tanks he killed !!!!!

Your blind patriotism does display itself as quite sickening sometimes
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Quote Originally Posted by SilverG35SportC
    I think one of them should just make a thread were its just them two bickering back and forth-no one else posts, just them. We can see how long it goes on for and throug how many topics. I bet after about a week it'll have more pages than the Hideout
    Tried that multiple times in the past.

Tried to get it done this time too.

Sorry guys, what you gonna do ? Other than leave it alone ??
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

I forgot to mention earlier, back on the lazer topic...

They are being designed right here in Arizona, I personally know two guys who helped design the lazer technology, and I also have met the founder of the private company...well it's military owned now. Anyways, they dont just design lazer's for shooting down missile's.

They have another device in the works that basically shuts down any type of electronics having to do with airplanes. My best friend, the nephew of the founder, says he has seen the smaller prototype's at his lab. The smaller one's he tells me are designed like phazer's from star trek, in which you fire it like a hand gun and a visible lazer strems out of it, thus killing or stunning a person.

another thing they are working on is a lazer security device. so if a person sneeks into a bank or maybe a home/office, the sensors in the building detect movement and a lazer beam flows all over the floor and takes down anybody walking around. pretty cool stuff

thats all i know about it, oh and that he made around 1 billion dollars off his lazer's, my friend tells me his private yachte<(spelling?) is humungous
    UCP's NO. 1 Source for Enzo & 69 Camaro pic's

I presume the laser ( You can't spell laser an American way using a 'z' as it's an acronym ) is only for targetting as light won't disrupt electronics - unless powerful enough to punch a hole

Directed microwaves do the job real easy and most likely it's a G/THz pulse they fire.

Quote Originally Posted by Matra et Alpine
    I presume the laser ( You can't spell laser an American way using a 'z' as it's an acronym ) is only for targetting as light won't disrupt electronics - unless powerful enough to punch a hole

Directed microwaves do the job real easy and most likely it's a G/THz pulse they fire.
    well i'm no electro-scientist or whatever they are called, so i have no idea what it's shooting out, all I know is that they are actual working prototype's
    UCP's NO. 1 Source for Enzo & 69 Camaro pic's

no one with half a brain spells it with a z
    He came dancing across the water
    With his galleons and guns
    Looking for the new world
    In that palace in the sun
    On the shore lay Montezuma
    With his cocoa leaves and pearls

Quote Originally Posted by werty
    well i'm no electro-scientist or whatever they are called, so i have no idea what it's shooting out, all I know is that they are actual working prototype's
    We used to fry peoples calculators by putting them in our test chambers for our Microwave test gear

Quote Originally Posted by Fleet500
    Not many of those fighting the US invasion force are doing it by blowing themselfs up.

Most aredoing what you have said you are doing yourself - picking up a gun, and shooting their enemy.

As for blowing things up, how much do you think people must HATE the US to go and kill themselfs in this way?
    Chief of Secret Police and CFO - Brotherhood of Jelly
    No Mr. Craig, I expect you to die! On the inside. Of heartbreak. You emo bitch

Quote Originally Posted by Cyco
    As for blowing things up, how much do you think people must HATE the US to go and kill themselfs in this way?
    About this much?

Millions of Iraqis believe that suicide attacks against [Coaltion] troops are justified, a secret military poll commissioned by senior officers has revealed.

The poll, undertaken for the Ministry of Defence and seen by The Sunday Telegraph, shows that up to 65 per cent of Iraqi citizens support attacks and fewer than one per cent think Allied military involvement is helping to improve security in their country.

It demonstrates for the first time the true strength of anti-Western feeling in Iraq after more than two and a half years of bloody occupation

The survey was conducted by an Iraqi university research team that, for security reasons, was not told the data it compiled would be used by coalition forces. It reveals:

• Forty-five per cent of Iraqis believe attacks against British and American troops are justified - rising to 65 per cent in the British-controlled Maysan province;

• 82 per cent are "strongly opposed" to the presence of coalition troops;

• less than one per cent of the population believes coalition forces are responsible for any improvement in security;

• 67 per cent of Iraqis feel less secure because of the occupation;

• 43 per cent of Iraqis believe conditions for peace and stability have worsened;

• 72 per cent do not have confidence in the multi-national forces.

The opinion poll, carried out in August 2005, also debunks claims by both the US and British governments that the general well-being of the average Iraqi is improving in post-Saddam Iraq.

The report profiles those likely to carry out attacks against British and American troops as being "less than 26 years of age, more likely to want a job, more likely to have been looking for work in the last four weeks and less likely to have enough money even for their basic needs".

Immediately after the war the coalition embarked on a campaign of reconstruction in which it hoped to improve the electricity supply and the quality of drinking water.

That appears to have failed, with the poll showing that 71 per cent of people rarely get safe clean water, 47 per cent never have enough electricity, 70 per cent say their sewerage system rarely works and 40 per cent of southern Iraqis are unemployed.
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.../23/wirq23.xml

what I find interesting in the poll results is that the percentage in favour of suicide attacks in the British controlled areas is actually higher than that relating to the US sectors. I always had the impression that the british way of dealing with the local population was much better accepted than the US way, and furthermore that the areas occupied by Britain were mostly shi-ite communities, which in theory had more to gain from the fall of Sadam.
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

land of the Desert Extreme Challenge Rally
    Quote Originally Posted by Matra et Alpine
    FUNNY.

GO ask a Russian soldier or politician or better still the parents of the russian kids in tanks he killed !!!!!

Your blind patriotism does display itself as quite sickening sometimes
    I don't disagree but then it's all a matter of perspective isn't it.

Go and ask the fighters alongside and they'll tell you he's still the same courageous leader, albeit softer now.

Go and ask the US and they'll tell you he was an angel then.

Go ask viewing nations and they'll tell you they don't care.

Go and ask the Russians and they'll tell you to **** off

Thread Information