Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ipod Shuffle?

Ipod Shuffle?

A buddy of mine gave me a Ipod Shuffle and im stuck here trying to figure out how in the world do I get some damn songs on this peice of shit. I downloaded Itunes and tryed to get some songs on it. My brothers got the nano and when he usually puts his in and goes to Itunes, It comes up with a folder in Itunes where you can put the music that you want on it.

With this Ipod Shuffle, It doesn't come up with it's own folder in Itunes... Is it not suppose to or am I missing something? Could it be that it uses another program?

Help!

I duno what the problem is, but mine usually just shows up in itunes. Maybe the reason why your friend gave you the shuffle cause it was dead.
    "We went to Wnedy's. I had chicken nuggest." ~ Quiggs

Are you on the same computer as your brother? I hate the proprietary MP3 software you're forced to use...

If it's the same computer can't you navigate in windows to get to that folder?
    "Racing improves the breed" ~Sochiro Honda

We use the same computer... It's like when I put it in, the computer doesn't even notice that its in...

Yeah, I'm not sure what's going on with it but possibly something's fouled up with the USB connection. Try to turn it on and off once it connected to the computer, see if it'll pick up on it then. Maybe use another USB cable...?
    "Racing improves the breed" ~Sochiro Honda

I thought with the shuffle you could just drag and drop music using Windows Explorer.
    "To control 800 horsepower relying just on arm muscles and foot sensitivity can turn out to be a dangerous exercise."
    Michael Schumacher

Is the battery dead?

Nah, the battery is fine...

No more worries though, I just sold it to some chump for $25. I'll leave him up to figuring out how to get music on it.

Haha, good man.

Land of hockey, maple syrup, and hot white chicks
    sold for 25? that's retarded, it's worth a lot more and if it doesn't work you can get ur buddy to find the reciept and take it back to apple to get it fixed up, u got ripped for 25, should've done at least 60.
    Be polite, Be professional, Be prepared to kill...

thats what ya get for buying an iPod

I didn't buy it... My brothers friend stole it and gave it to him. My brother already has an Ipod Nano so he just gave me the shuffle. So there's no way im gonna get a reciept for it.

I'm quite sure you can't have more than one iPod registered to a particular instance of iTunes. You'd probably have to have different windows profiles for it to work.

Quote Originally Posted by pimento
    I'm quite sure you can't have more than one iPod registered to a particular instance of iTunes. You'd probably have to have different windows profiles for it to work.
    I have my iPod Photo and Shuffle "registered" to iTunes. I use the Shuffle as a USB pen drive. (got a discount on it so it was cheaper than buying a 1GB pen drive.) The only thing I can think of is that there will be a slider bar in the software (iTunes) that allows you to set the amounts of the drive to be used for files and music, mine's set to 100% data - so I can't put music on it. You can change this at any time though. Maybe this bar was set (as mine is at the moment) to only allow data files...?
    "This is hardcore." - Evo's John Barker on the TVR Tuscan S

I've got an iPod Video and use Windows; occasionally if i've not set it up properly it'll open the files window instead of the Auto-upload i've worked out with iTunes.

iPod's aren't the devil everyone thinks they are.
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

Thread Information