Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bad day??

Bad day??

... ... ... ... CENSORED... ... ...
    Last edited by Swissbeatz; 03-04-2004 at 09:56 AM.
    Il me faut une caisse dans les 300 et le GPS

BMW Z3 1.9L (sold)
    Mercedes SLK 230 (sold)
    Jaguar XK8 (sold)
    Porsche 996 Carrera 4 (for sale)
    2004 Mini Cooper
    Mercedes 2005 SLK 55 AMG (ordered)

That's not even remotely funny.
    If you should see a man walking down a crowded street talking aloud to himself, don't run in the opposite direction, but run towards him, because he's a poet. You have nothing to fear from the poet - but the truth.

(Ted Joans)

Oh man!
    Just call me Tom

Please visit www.tomranson.com and make me feel loved.

Bullshit

Quote Originally Posted by Wouter Melissen
    That's not even remotely funny.
    That's your opinion. It's a forum, it isn't?? You make me loose a reputation point...lol. In fact these reputation points are just real bullshit. It sounds like "Everybody likes my posts, not you" it's really stupid. I'm sorry to say that but that's what it does mean.

BMW Z3 1.9L (sold)
    Mercedes SLK 230 (sold)
    Jaguar XK8 (sold)
    2004 Mini Cooper

You are free to choose what to post here. If you are going to post obnoxious stuff, don't be offended if it's rated negatively.
    If you should see a man walking down a crowded street talking aloud to himself, don't run in the opposite direction, but run towards him, because he's a poet. You have nothing to fear from the poet - but the truth.

(Ted Joans)

Swissbeatz, I think you've just 'exposed' your real personality to all of us. People who may like this type of humour probably have the same sense of humour as you and that's unfortunate. I don't think that's apporiate on a forum either.
    aka: Rob Clements, Ultimatecarpage North American Correspondent
    "big durango", formerly known as the "MEDIA MASTER", (title now belonging to Matt)

:S? what was it about?because you've censored it now

Quote Originally Posted by 360_challenge
    :S? what was it about?because you've censored it now
    we made no insistance that it be removed. Swissbeatz censored it on his own judgement i guess.
    "big durango", formerly known as the "MEDIA MASTER", (title now belonging to Matt)

Quote Originally Posted by <AAA-MOD>
    we made no insistance that it be removed. Swissbeatz censored it on his own judgement i guess.
    ah ok. But i wasn't trying to imply that you guys took it off-sorry

Quote Originally Posted by <AAA-MOD>
    Swissbeatz, I think you've just 'exposed' your real personality to all of us.
    Man I know that it's your forum, that's Ok. I don't give a **** if you ban me after reading this. But If you ban me please I just want you clear all my last post.
    So how can you be sure that I have exposed my personality with this post?? Are you an expert in psychology?? this picture has been taken in http://autoscoop.topcities.com/autof...pic.php?t=4485
    and in this forum nobody has judged the man who has posted this.
    In this forum (UltimatecarPoser) there is a goup of user who think that they can judge the others... I just can laugh cause I use to read this forum when I'm a home and I'm chilling. But since 4 months I have noticed that this forum is becoming a real Bullshit. You have began to ban some users, you have added reputation points ( a real bullshit ), you have added a VIP section ( it doen't work so you have retired it ) all I can say is, if you don't find another topic, another chain of value, your website will not survive. I know that you need money for your project. Take a look at your users, they all have around 15 and 18 years old. Do you think that they can pay a cotisation?? I not sure.

What's the point?? I'm coming. You told that I have exposed my real personality. lol let me tell you that you are wrong. In this forum I'm talking with teenagers who thinks that they know everythings about race,luxury and sport cars. If you wnat to see my real personality go to BMWM5 board and you will discover who I am really. So stop judging people, you are not a judge just a webmaster.

That's what I want to say. And think about your chain of value if you want your website to surive.

BMW Z3 1.9L (sold)
    Mercedes SLK 230 (sold)
    Jaguar XK8 (sold)
    2004 Mini Cooper

Quote Originally Posted by Swissbeatz
    You told that I have exposed my real personality. lol let me tell you that you are wrong. In this forum I'm talking with teenagers who thinks that they know everythings about race,luxury and sport cars. If you wnat to see my real personality go to BMWM5 board and you will discover who I am really. So stop judging people, you are not a judge just a webmaster.
    then why post it? i honestly haven't read too many of your posts, but this one had impact, therefore i made a judgement of your character based on it. are you calling yourself two-faced then? if that's not your usual style, then be more consistent with your 'usual' style. you're gonna get judged in this world in all aspects of life, whether you like it or not.

you decided to post something that in my opinion was not humourous. that's my opinion, you posted yours.

[QUOTE=<AAA-MOD>]are you calling yourself two-faced then? if that's not your usual style, then be more consistent with your 'usual' style. you're gonna get judged in this world in all aspects of life, whether you like it or not.
    QUOTE]

Thanks for the advise, I know that I will be judge in the world in all aspect of my life. I know that. I don't want to give you my life style but what I can say to you is that I own an Import-Export company who makes a lot of money you know, I'm trading with the Asian like the American or whatever, I got many customers and they are all loyals.I'm in this business since 3 years. So I know how to be with GOOD people.
    That's right I got 2 faces in this forum. I though it was a forum like others but I have discovered that I were talking with young adolescents, how can I be my self with young people who always thinks that they know everythings??? lol sorry but it's impossible.
    And when I saw that you have added the donation system, I was like...wow what is it...
    I can affirm that you don't know who is your members and you don't know where you are going with your website.
    You need some marketing skills guy.

BMW Z3 1.9L (sold)
    Mercedes SLK 230 (sold)
    Jaguar XK8 (sold)
    2004 Mini Cooper

What does what you do for a living have to do with your sense of humour or taste? Running my own company does not stop from having my own opinion. Your buying a membership in the future should have nothing to do with how you like either Rob or me, but how you like the product we have to offer. Claiming to run a business yourself you should know that keeping business and pleasure separate is a pure must.

(Ted Joans)

oh dear.

Quote Originally Posted by Wouter Melissen
    What does what you do for a living have to do with your sense of humour or taste? Running my own company does not stop from having my own opinion. Your buying a membership in the future should have nothing to do with how you like either Rob or me, but how you like the product we have to offer. Claiming to run a business yourself you should know that keeping business and pleasure separate is a pure must.
    Your customers must be happy. That's the satisfaction. If your customer don't like you. You can be sure that they will not buy what you are offering, believe me they will not. So you must be neutral, or I notice taht you are not.
    I have nothing against you and your friend. But you need to pay attention to what is happening on your website. I think and I'm sure that you plan to add a pay subscription to this forum. So you must discover where the potential customers are. Your reputation system is not very good, you need to perform that, cause there are just a bunch of users who can gives points to others and it's distinguishing good and regular users. Personaly I'm one of the first users of this forum and I know that I'm a potential customer. I have noticed that others first users like me don't use to come in your forum. And you know why?? read all threads, pay attention at this forum and you will understand.
    Last edited by Swissbeatz; 03-04-2004 at 11:36 AM.

BMW Z3 1.9L (sold)
    Mercedes SLK 230 (sold)
    Jaguar XK8 (sold)
    2004 Mini Cooper

Thread Information