Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dick CHaney for attempted murder?!?!

just another case of "friendly fire"
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Proving conclusively how handy Cheney is with a gun.

If they killed the guy, you reckon they would have just buried him in the woods and covered it up?
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndclasscitizen
    "Sorry! Missed!"
    Well I think he hit him pretty good
    "The best thing about this is that you know that it has to come from a country where drugs is legal"

Top Gear on the Vandenbrink Carver One

What actually astounded me is that 78 year old guys are allowed to go otu shooting !!!
    Given the inability for most guys that age to see motorbikes on the roads I hate to think how little they can acutally see in undergrowth

ASIDE: Is there a minimal eyesight requirement and regular testing for the over 65s car driver in the US ? The UK has once you're 72.
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

#Bang bang, he shot me down
    Bang bang, I hit the ground
    Bang bang, that awful sound
    Bang bang, Dick Chaney shot me down#
    Thanks for all the fish

There won't be charges as Cheney checked on Armstrong before leaving Texas and reported that Armstrong was in good spirits.

I'm glad all of you are having a good time cracking jokes at an accident.
    2007 Acura TL Type-S (AEM V2, R-V6 Race/J-Pipe, ATLP Quad Exhaust)
    2011 BMW 328i Coupe

Quote Originally Posted by F1_Master
    There won't be charges as Cheney checked on Armstrong before leaving Texas and reported that Armstrong was in good spirits.

I'm glad all of you are having a good time cracking jokes at an accident.
    78 year olds out shooting ?

I'm not cracking jokes at the "accident" but at the stupidity of the act !!!
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Quote Originally Posted by Matra et Alpine
    What actually astounded me is that 78 year old guys are allowed to go otu shooting !!!
    Given the inability for most guys that age to see motorbikes on the roads I hate to think how little they can acutally see in undergrowth

ASIDE: Is there a minimal eyesight requirement and regular testing for the over 65s car driver in the US ? The UK has once you're 72.
    Everyone has to take eyesight tests before getting their license. Unfortunately, they're not very hard tests and you don't have to see much to get your license. And no, there is no more regular testing for the elderly than there is for everyone else. I strongly believe there should be on-the-road testing for anyone over age 65, annually.
    I'm going to eat breakfast. And then I'm going to change the world.

78 year olds out shooting ?

I'm not cracking jokes at the "accident" but at the stupidity of the act !!!
    Why should they not?

Plenty of men hunt, espcially here in Texas, a great deal over 65 years old. Hell, as long as they can see and know what they're doing, why not?
    2011 BMW 328i Coupe

Why should they not?

Plenty of men hunt, espcially here in Texas, a great deal over 65 years old. Hell, as long as they can see and know what they're doing, why not?
    WEll obviously they dont know what theyre doing- if your not competent to not shoot your buddy you shouldnt be hunting much less Vice President.
    < 1 - 2 - to the bass >

Why should they not?

THAT was the point, by 65 your eyesight is well going, you have colour issues and focus. It's the curse of the male to go color blind

Driving a car in the UK requires stricter review on their ability after 70.
    Seems odd that in the US they're allowed to walk around with guns given the facts on eyesight and decision-making effects with age.

Just woudl seem sensible to restriuct use of a deadly weapon to ensure it was safe for everyoen else.

THAT was the point, by 65 your eyesight is well going, you have colour issues and focus. It's the curse of the male to go color blind

Driving a car in the UK requires stricter review on their ability after 70.
    Seems odd that in the US they're allowed to walk around with guns given the facts on eyesight and decision-making effects with age.

Just woudl seem sensible to restriuct use of a deadly weapon to ensure it was safe for everyoen else.
    In the US you can drive until you are incapable of driving

Quote Originally Posted by Zytek_Fan
    In the US you can drive until you are incapable of driving
    Unfortunately, imcompetent people are not the best at seeing their own incompetence.
    I'm going to eat breakfast. And then I'm going to change the world.

Quote Originally Posted by kko
    WEll obviously they dont know what theyre doing- if your not competent to not shoot your buddy you shouldnt be hunting much less Vice President.
    Well, the blame has been on both men actually.

Armstrong was blamed for coming into the side of Cheney while he was leading the bird and should have come behind Cheney.
    2011 BMW 328i Coupe

Quote Originally Posted by Matt
    Unfortunately, imcompetent people are not the best at seeing their own incompetence.
    Once I got stuck behind this person that had to be like 80 going only 15mph on the highway

Thread Information