Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Rising fuel costs affects half of all Aussies - survey

Used to be just the FBI/NSA who used it, now anyone can buy one .... http://www.keyghost.com/sx/
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Quote Originally Posted by IBrake4Rainbows
    .....I hope she told someone about it

I remember being led into one of these buildings by my father as a child. They had a daycare there and during the school holidays my sister and I would be put in this room with a crappy Commodore 64 computer and an Alanis Morrisette CD. Good times

I highly doubt Kid's would be allowed in the building now....
    You had cds?

Jesus and to think tapes where all the rage when i was a kid and cd players let alone cds where soooooooo expensive....that was magical time called the late 80s when a "portable" walkman couldent fit in your pocket!

But the embassys are cool and it gets better when they come out and play one time me and a few family members went to the Austrian club to have a few drinks and these blokes in suites rocked up....as it turns out they where pollitical figures from Austria and they got posativly shit faced with us....the only complaint i had was not the fact they where makeing fun of my flawed Ostrich skills but they kept bugging me to drink beer and not scotch
    Lifts heavy things and hits hard......also eats as much as 2/3 people and sleeps 10 hours a day!

Quote Originally Posted by Matra et Alpine
    Used to be just the FBI/NSA who used it, now anyone can buy one .... http://www.keyghost.com/sx/
    That would be good for watching the kids and making sure they don't get into things they shouldn't.
    "Just a matter of time i suppose"

"The elevator is broke, So why don't you test it out"

"I'm not trapped in here with all of you, Your all trapped in here with me"

Quote Originally Posted by Falcon500
    You had cds?

Jesus and to think tapes where all the rage when i was a kid and cd players let alone cds where soooooooo expensive....that was magical time called the late 80s when a "portable" walkman couldent fit in your pocket!

But the embassys are cool and it gets better when they come out and play one time me and a few family members went to the Austrian club to have a few drinks and these blokes in suites rocked up....as it turns out they where pollitical figures from Austria and they got posativly shit faced with us....the only complaint i had was not the fact they where makeing fun of my flawed Ostrich skills but they kept bugging me to drink beer and not scotch
    The mid-90's were my friend - I pinched my Dad's CD Discman (original enough to have NO skip protection. At all. Ever) and we plugged it into some speakers - we were techno savvy children, after all I am the son of a Techno Dweeb I learned how to type when I was 7 (better than my Handwritten skills - they still are )

The Filipino Embassy party was awesome - they had food stalls and a demonstration of the Native martial art form (Name escapes me) but the compare had an annoying habit of clicking his tongue before the start of any new sentence - so much so that by the end of his spiel about the martial art the entire audience was in stiches. I sort of felt sorry for him but I was laughing to.
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

Thread Information