Quote Originally Posted by twinspark
Umm, I could consider the topic of that message very disturbing because of a single letter error. Like that it's quite funny, and I know you don't speak finnish so no offense taken.

I don't know if there's any price control of rents here, naturally the market sets some limits for the housing prices and too expensive flats won't sell.
Well,As You guess it right I don't speak Finnish,However,I tried.
The so call free market,at least here in The USA is Unregulated,The problem is that too many folks(E.G. The Disabled&Elderly who live on a fixed income,not due to their fault)are the victims of such a situation.
You're absolutely right about Sell prices of Flats,and other dwelling places,That won't sell if it's outa logic of market range,Unfortunately here in S.California,The situation is known as'Sellers' market',So is the housing rentals,that's why the prices shot thru the roof.And housing became to be unaffordable,However,One facts remained clear,The purchase power of the U.S.$(Dollar) of today is one tenth of same of 30 Years ago,as a direct result of inflation.