Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast

Thread: Latest'Napkin(style)sketch, Computer Assist Rendered artwork

Quote Originally Posted by Ali Baba
    By The Way What do You know about Gravitrons?!or for that matter Neutrinos which are a result of a collision between..What?!.
    what the ****...
    He came dancing across the water
    With his galleons and guns
    Looking for the new world
    In that palace in the sun
    On the shore lay Montezuma
    With his cocoa leaves and pearls

Now We getting somewhere!

Esperante (mi amigito Esperante,que espere mucho tiempo)!
    Gracias a la vida,Que amado tanto!.It's really nice to see You getting with it,So now You're my Leiutenant!Now everyone else should follow your lead,as You joined the ranks of the REAL BRAVE LEADERS!.All the rest may take a notice,Some advice from the wise:The criss cross style it's very much a stylistic'passe'.For a 15 Years old it's not so bad!.I like the fact that you set the wheels in motions,May be now others may follow You?!.
    Poppies.popies.Popayan!

Gravitons havent been completely proven by scientists thats whats suposed to creae the force of Gravity.

Neutrinos have nothing to do with that.

You gain this knowledge from going to school and having an education obviously you havent had the priviledge of finishing/starting/having such an honor.
    TVR, Heres to Peter wheeler and his last creationg of the Scamander.

Coventry seriously sucks....

Dass ist Morgen,'Morgan' das ist eine Englische Sportswagen!.
    Yes, Morgan.

Now, I see a large number of sketches have been provided by Esperante.

That makes your contribution to this thread 1 sketch or c. 3% of the total.

You going to post some more now?

No?
    Thanks for all the fish

You're my Leiutenant!
    Along side from that extremely insulting comment,

Behold:

The lack of sketches!!

Proven right before I can even type my reply...
    Thanks for all the fish

I would be ashame to admit it!

Quote Originally Posted by matek
    HaHaHa^^^^

Brilliant

He's now switched from using Wikipedia to a internet translation site hes really on the ball,

Your lame attempt to look clever has backfired maybe you didnt notice but i'll let you know now.

Your talking about me getting an education haha joke your the one that cant spell, use grammar so once you take a page from your own book then start trying to lecture others.

Yes i am Polish and not ashamed of it your pathetic effort to type something in the language is an insult as just stupid, just go back to your little card board box, your translator is crap and when you fall down laughing from looking at that pic above i hope you wont get up so quickly and not remember this site.
    Hey Hey hey,My Polish neighbor said that you're is Pszaktreb,What ever it means,but Healways,when he get mad at his own wife,He calls her That Word,could You translate it for us?!,Precisely He tells her:Polska Pszactreb hoch tu tai!.Is not it amazing that now we could learn Polish as well.He owns Warszawa(Polish assembled Russian "Pobieda' Meaning'Victory",after the Red army Ran out the Polish outa Ukraina)!&syrena Cars,now of Course Mr.Warszawski He's hot tempered,so is Mr. Szimanski!.One is from warsaw,The other from lodge,
    Strangely Enough The neighbor from Lublin He's Much nicer(He told me that He's of Austrian&scotch ancestry who long ago migrated to Poland),Then Hurrah for:Austria(OesterReich)!,Once they occopied with the hungarian parts of Poland.The Scottish just migrated there,and became Merchants,they traded with the Jews.Now don't jump back to a silly discussion about English,or English grammer,as I could...literally run circles around you!,(beside this is a typical internet excuse of nutnics&notnicks as well),in other words:since when you're an 'authority'in English?!(you don't even know Russian)!.
    Znayu kak ya govaru?!,wie heisst,wenn eine sagt heute:'Deutschland Ueber Alles',Jeder mann glaub dass ist eine'Saueraimacher und auch Narischkeiter aus G'dansk?Gdyna,oder Danzig freistat,und du biste aus andere narischkeiter stadt'!.gott in himmell!Wass ist loss mit dir?!.Du biste verrueckt?!,Oder haben du eine ziganer kopf?!,Du biste eine kleine Schmendrick!(mein deutsche fruend Helmut von Helbach und donau gesagt mich,"Bitte Scoen nich gibt eine antwort fuer diesem untermensch"!,und ich glaub her sehr richtig!!!.
    Last edited by Ali Baba; 04-17-2006 at 04:21 PM.
    Poppies.popies.Popayan!

SLightly twisted just ever so slightly.

Yeap hes F**king twisted

Gravitrons are the Sub Units of gravity!

Quote Originally Posted by matek
    Gravitons havent been completely proven by scientists thats whats suposed to creae the force of Gravity.

Neutrinos have nothing to do with that.

You gain this knowledge from going to school and having an education obviously you havent had the priviledge of finishing/starting/having such an honor.
    Nuetrinos are result of collision of what?!(Centre Europeane de Reserche Nuclear'CERN' sous l' lac du Geneve,a Sud de Suiss)!I gave you more then enough clue!.
    Last edited by Ali Baba; 04-17-2006 at 04:28 PM.
    Poppies.popies.Popayan!

Nu genuck mit der Narischkeiten,und des Narischkeiter auch!,das ist 'zu vielen narischkeiten'!.
    Poppies.popies.Popayan!

You gave me research centre and its wrong the research centre is CERN they have a circular particle accelerator the biggest in the world.

Stop trying to be clever its not working.

Chuck Norris created neutrinos out of the frustration Ali Baba caused him...

Jack Bauer simply stealthed away, no doubt in search of Ali Baba to torture him, not to find the truth, but just to shut him up dammit.
    Porsche!

You're not going to post more sketches then?
    Thanks for all the fish

Chuck Norris grew loner chest hair for added protection.

Perfected the flying back kick to destroy the evil force which is know as ALi Baba, (captain Scarlet music plays in the back ground)

Nah leave the sketches to Chuck Norris you've got more chance there

land of the Desert Extreme Challenge Rally
    Quote Originally Posted by RazaBlade
    So it was YOU!!
    nonononyes no my achilopato uses pif paf to kill cockroaches please DOn?t say thatas myspine is ichy now havi 2 turtles I have to eatmore for dinner,, lunch'&'brunch ((in italy of courseusr your brains Ihavenone at all!??]} wher ethee HORESES are flowery and fllooowing as my bathroom shower oh the people?are a stra;ggle to pay the $$$ (as we all no nomoney no honey!) "in'ta mafgum" as the wise old sailordog used to say!back in teeh begin but anyways do anyof you have msnmessenger 1.33?? it's like wowhas worrds such as n00ba I pwn y'alll!
    Last edited by spi-ti-tout; 04-17-2006 at 05:04 PM.

Thread Information