Page 8 of 500 FirstFirst ... 6789101858108 ... LastLast

Thread: Galah Sessions

Hey guys i was just almost in a accident, I was right behind it as a head on. Shock me up it was very violent,
    I was at the lights going straight in a big intersection, It's raining heavy, To my left was a VL Calais mint condition, In front of me was another car, We get the green off we go i look up and see a car almost in the middle of the road, This is a very wide road with 4 lanes but one centre for turning right,
    We get about middle and i see that car coming over and over I'm thinking No no don't **** stop bang they hit head on @ maybe 40kp/h the lady in the other car would have been doing 10 if that, The guy in the Calais was about 40. They hit each other on the font right front, The Calais went hard and the rear lifted off the ground, The lady in the Camry she spun around to the left almost almost a 180. I shit cause all i herd was the horn sounding off and not stooping, So i parked the car at the gutter and ran over to help, Noticed a teen in the car with a lady they were fine she was walking around the horn just got stuck on, When i ask her were they fine all she said to me was he was at wrong he went through a red. I said sorry to tell you this but it was green for us we were going straight you just turned right and didn't see the on coming traffic. She pissed off on me and sat in the back seat of the car.
    Got to the driver of the Calais couldn't open his drivers door he had to get out of the passenger side, He was bleeding a touch he might have hit his head into the steering, He got out and was a bit groggy, Next thing you know the fire brigade is coming cops ambulance, Everyone come running to me to see was i OK. A fire lady came to me to see what had happen and was i involved in it, No i told her and told her what i seen and i was OK.
    The the cops came to me ask me the hole thing took my name number and said they will get in contact with me if they need me.
    I spoke to the guy with the Calais for a tick when he was groggy he told me he just got the car out of the Body shop had the hole body done he was just about in tears.
    But everyone was OK and i just can't get over the impact of it all and can't belive this lady didn't stop and didn't see all of us coming, And i was even more pist off with the car in front of me he seen it and drove off, Some people.
    The police just gave me a call to ask me what time the accident accrued and that was all, Maybe to check if the info i gave them was correct.
    "Just a matter of time i suppose"

"The elevator is broke, So why don't you test it out"

"I'm not trapped in here with all of you, Your all trapped in here with me"

Some people are like that, they might just take off but i cant really blame them. Theres worse people out there that actually cause accidents and still take off. One of my friends at school was in an accident about a week ago, where some idiots skipped across 3 lanes right infront of him, and after a hard jump on the anchors and 2 subsequent rear shunts for my mate, the idiot took off.

I tell you what though, i just got back from a pretty decent 4x4 trip. Brother's Disco bent the steering arm, fixed that with some bush mechanics.
    I am the Stig

I just hate people that take off but the ones like that are worse.

Hey gabar gabar gabba daggie shaggger ginfnifn kangaroo love them guys they are hilarious

I took my mum to where the accident happen cause i started to see thins that i had to go and see.
    Rock up to the lights where the lady driver was and sat there at the red, Lights go green for straight but guess what red arrow she went through a red, But what also got me thinking was the accident was far away from the turn so i believe she got onto the wrong side and didn't know where the right turn was, Then i also think he couldn't have missed her but might have been thinking like i was looking on shit no you not going to turn your turning shit, He didn't brake and she didn't also, I think both had blinkers on and might have been able to avoid this accident, If i could see it sitting on his right and backed off why couldn't they?. Both really must have had there heads in the clouds. But in the end I'm happy that everyone was not hurt seriously.

Man we just got hit with the biggest wind storm i have ever been in. My front door smashed me the gates outside blew open and that in itself is a shock, The bin went flying away so in all that I'm running around chasing the bin, then i had to tie the gate closed and shit myself when some tiles came flying off the roof I'm yelling to my mum get in the house trees leaning over ready to fall. Lights flashing on and off street light going out driveway lights going off. It felt like a movie it was surreal.
    My eyes are so sore felt like dust and god know what in them.

Quote Originally Posted by SlickHolden
    The bin went flying away so in all that I'm running around chasing the bin
    Sorry, but that was good for a bit of a laugh
    I am the Stig

Dam them bins are fast

you know, at a about 80kmh, the wheels come off wheelie bins
    Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death...
    – Hunter Thompson

How did you work this out?
    Chief of Secret Police and CFO - Brotherhood of Jelly
    No Mr. Craig, I expect you to die! On the inside. Of heartbreak. You emo bitch

Theres a Story about a NZ student who met her demise travelling in a Wheely bin down Dunedin's steepest street, which angles at about 23 - 30 Degrees.

She hit approx. 65 KP/H and the wheels came off.
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

I have herd of wheels coming off being dragged behind speeding cars

I have nothing further to say...
    Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death...
    – Hunter Thompson

Theyve obviously got nothing better to do in Canberra
    I am the Stig

Any bins missing in the Canberra area

Not so much bins but many Gnomes and Solar lights can be attributed to my friends....

There is literally a 1-2km radius around his house that has NOTHING left in their yards.
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

Has anyone cottoned onto the fact that there is a house at the centre of the 1-2km radius?
    Chief of Secret Police and CFO - Brotherhood of Jelly
    No Mr. Craig, I expect you to die! On the inside. Of heartbreak. You emo bitch

Thread Information