Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I'd love to....

And its a coffin if you ever crash it.

Yeah, but I never crash any of them! By the way Euroncap is highly overrated in my opinion

Land of hockey, maple syrup, and hot white chicks
    MAn sweet collection...keep sharing the pictures and the 500 seems like such a fun car
    Be polite, Be professional, Be prepared to kill...

i like your Fiat 500, its the Lupin the third car. I hope that you can race it against a Citroen 2CV, and the old VW Beetle at a vintage event someday, because that will be pretty funny.
    I'm dropping out to create a company that starts with motorcycles, then cars, and forty years later signs a legendary Brazilian driver who has a public and expensive feud with his French teammate.

Quote Originally Posted by Gardin
    Well I do love small FIAT's, it's like gocart's for the road. It is spelled "Cinquecento" by the way....
    Gardin maybe this will give you a smile: An old girlfriend of mine once owned (and really loved) her navy-blue mid-1960's Fiat 1500. Like most Fiats it was a gas to drive. When she finally sold it she kept the badge and we placed it on a specially constucted wooden plinth to remind her of her wonderful Fiat and the good times it gave her. Of course the badge said 'Millecinquencento' (1500 spelling? ) the longest badge we'd ever seen!
    Last edited by nota; 04-04-2006 at 10:46 PM.

my friend has a FIAT 125 special edition, i don't know anything about it seems to go alright, but i wouldn't want to hit something with it
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

Nice collection there, welcome btw
    .................................................................................:¦Back Again¦:.................................................................................

I don't think that I will race the 500, i tried drifting it and that is the most fun you can have while being scared silly.... The Autobianchi and the Seicento are the ones I race. I have also raced in another Panda, which outran an old Porsche in a hillclimb. It's the one in my profile picture.

Check out my profile on this Danish site:http://www.bilgalleri.dk/html/gal_loggetind.asp

Quote Originally Posted by Rockefella
    Nice bunch of cars you got there. A member by the name of McReis will probably befriend you.
    Who's that? This guy here? http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum...light=fiat+850

That was my very first post here! My life has changed so much since that post!!!! I didn't bought the 2002 I mention there, but still have my mind pointing straight to a 635csi. Let's wait for better days

Quote Originally Posted by Gardin
    Well I do love small FIAT's
    Welcome to UCP, where you'll find some people who share the passion.
    I do too. And there are so many I'd love to own...
    Check "Henk's Oddball Corner" on the classic car forums. You'll find some cars you like.
    Check this member too, as you guys have something in common : http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum...light=fiat+850

Quote Originally Posted by h00t_h00t
    And its a coffin if you ever crash it.
    Crashing an underpowered Fiat almost requires intention.
    Money can't buy you friends, but you do get a better class of enemy.

Many crashes are caused by drivers falling asleep under hard acceleration.

Quote Originally Posted by h00t_h00t
    Many crashes are caused by drivers falling asleep under hard acceleration.

Good point there!

4 Little Italians in your stable Gardin - you must be a glutton for punishment

In all serious you've got a lovely car collection. Who says you need something big to have something special and classic?
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

doesn't fiat mean "fix it, again tony"?
    I'm dropping out to create a company that starts with motorcycles, then cars, and forty years later signs a legendary Brazilian driver who has a public and expensive feud with his French teammate.

Quote Originally Posted by kingofthering
    doesn't fiat mean "fix it, again tony"?
    Quote Originally Posted by IBrake4Rainbows
    4 Little Italians in your stable Gardin - you must be a glutton for punishment
    You guys would be amazed by how reliable an old Fiat is. They rust, it's true. But that apart, it's the most reliable car we ever owned. It's from 1967 and it's engine was never fixed. We use it often and I do all the revs until the the red line with no concern. It pulls fine and cleanly. Can't say the same about the Miata at this moment. It's misfiring because of some electrical little problem. Something a 67 Fiat never suffers from.

Thread Information