Thread: Bugatti Veyron 16.4 vs SSC Ultimate Aero

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GO AMERICA!!! View Post
    And in case you didn't notice the Bugatti has ABS, Traction control, power steering, and launch control and doesn't have any records... That's a fail if you ask me.
    None of those have anything to do with top speed, which is your main point here I assume
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

Ok you need to stop assuming every thing the main point of my arguement is that the SSC is a better car.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockefella View Post
    None of those have anything to do with top speed, which is your main point here I assume

Are you really that stupid they have never driven the SSC, so how would they give it a driver rating?
    I guess this agrees with my point that there's a difference between like and respect.

You obviously cant count very high and you really dont read very good because im pretty sure i said they SOLD 5 and 8 people have put down $600,000... Wierd how in my math 5+8 magically equals 13... Would you like to fail again?
    If you really are a 10th grader and you use phrases like "read very good", then yes, the Europeans are right and we are doomed. As I said in our PM bitch-fest, please, use some kind of spell/grammar check.

But back to my main point - down payments don't equal sold or delivered. Jaguar had a whole bunch of those for the XJ220 that were cancelled. I guess they "sold" a lot of them.
    I'm dropping out to create a company that starts with motorcycles, then cars, and forty years later signs a legendary Brazilian driver who has a public and expensive feud with his French teammate.

Are you f***ing kidding me i was making fun of you retard!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kingofthering View Post
    i guess this agrees with my point that there's a difference between like and respect.

If you really are a 10th grader and you use phrases like "read very good", then yes, the europeans are right and we are doomed. As i said in our pm bitch-fest, please, use some kind of spell/grammar check.

But back to my main point - down payments don't equal sold or delivered. Jaguar had a whole bunch of those for the xj220 that were cancelled. I guess they "sold" a lot of them.

Are you f***ing kidding me i was making fun of you retard!!!!!
    Well, you're either doing a very poor job of making fun of me or you're doing a very good job of making fun of yourself.
    I'm dropping out to create a company that starts with motorcycles, then cars, and forty years later signs a legendary Brazilian driver who has a public and expensive feud with his French teammate.

Thread Information