Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Bugatti Veyron 16.4 vs SSC Ultimate Aero

Nobody cares, besides British people are still gay homo's. and no im not a troll, actually im 6ft2in...

Quote Originally Posted by culver View Post
    Are you really that daft? 16.4? That's 16 cylinders and 4 turbos, NOT 16.4L. The car isn't British at all. Seems like the forum got a new troll today.

Quote Originally Posted by GO AMERICA!!!
    YOU DONT READ GOOD!!! british homo
    LOL
    SSC is an ugly plastic kit car, no deal.
    does anyone know how many have been sold?
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

The CCR broke the McLaren F1's record of a speed 231 mph with first a speed of 238 mph and then 241 mph a little later, with only close to 700 hp. It was done on a short track, 2 miles shorter than the track the F1 used and they calculated that if the CCR would have made it's run on the same track as the F1, it should have easily broken 250 mph. A couple of months later the Veyron broke the CCR's record with 254 on the same track that the F1's record was set on. Now the CCXR is lighter, more aerodynamic and of course way more powerful than the CCR and has yet to be taken to the Nardo loop where the F1, the Veyron and the SSC set there records. But needless to say given the horsepower increase alone, it should smash the SSC record. Now I have heard that the SSC can be tuned to over 1100 Hp, but I don't think it would run that long tuned that way. Nor could it sustain such power levels boosting the way it would need to and carry those speeds and hold them over and over and over again non stop around the track as the Veyron and the F1 and the CCXR were designed to do. To my knowledge SSC hasn't sold ten of it's cars yet, so calling it production is like calling the Mosler a production car which is just a barely street legal race car. Anyone can pull the power that SSC is claiming it can pull out of it's cars. There are Ford blocks putting out 3000 hp but they can only do it just barely long enough to run a 1/4 mile let alone run 240, 250, over a hundred miles, non-stop except to refuel, which I know for a fact the Veyron has been confirmed seen testing at those speeds at the Audi proving ground and the Koenigsegg has been confirmed testing the CCXR at those speeds for over 100 miles several times in the same car. And to date, Not one of Koenigseggs engines have broken with all of their cars sold to date. Not one. And last but not least, the SCC's design is a straight rip off the Lamborghini Diablo and a bad rip at that. I mean it's almost as hideous as the Lister Storm. Not quite, but close.
    Last edited by terrorbyte73; 11-06-2009 at 11:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by terrorbyte73 View Post
    SSC hasn't sold ten of it's cars yet
    haha, i knew it.
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

Quote Originally Posted by GO AMERICA!!! View Post
    Its practically a FORD... which means it can fixed with a hammer!
    That's just about the worst insult to this car possible, as you're not only implying that it'll explode into a ball of flames thanks to faulty ignition, but you're calling a Chevy practically a Ford?

Nobody cares, besides British people are still gay homo's. and no im not a troll, actually im 6ft2in...
    What's wrong with Gay Homo? What did he/she/it do to you? Personally, I see nothing wrong with the British - at this point, I'm assuming you know what/where Britain is- being possessed by Gay Homo. Oh well, what can I expect from a person 6'2 in internet inches, meaning you are about 5'6-ish, I'd wager.
    I'm dropping out to create a company that starts with motorcycles, then cars, and forty years later signs a legendary Brazilian driver who has a public and expensive feud with his French teammate.

A couple of corrections for terrorbyte73:
    The Veyron and the F1 set their speed record on the german track of Ehra Lessien (Map - Google Sightseeing), property of VW.

The SSC set its record on a road in Washington, closed to traffic for the occasion.

No one uses Narḍ for high speed recorda as the banking is preventing the cars from reaching their actual top speed, hence the figure is either lower or achieved adjusting the speed reached by the car with a mathematical formula, which is something not everyone accept.

BTW, after the CCR set the record, a tuned 9ff 991 GT3 got the record at Narḍ, but the car was heavily stripped down, no mirrors, no wing, tape on the panels and so on.

To GO America!!!, just stfu.
    KFL Racing Enterprises - Kicking your ass since 2008

*cough* http://theitalianjunkyard.blogspot.com/ *cough*

Such speed figures are totally meaningless in the real world anyway.
    Lack of charisma can be fatal.
    Visca Catalunya!

Lol; this guy...
    The SSC is a kit car; its basically bare-bones. No interior quality whatsoever (its a FORD, after all...right?). The thing had to be stripped naked just to compete against the heavy Bugatti Veyron; the luxury yacht on wheels. The veyron has FM/AM radio complete with a CD player as well as a crystal knob on the stick! Absolutely no compromise weight-wise! And for that "speed is boring on the Veyron" argument someone made...was he serious? As (almost) everyone agreed: Boring>Dead. I would want to be safe and stable (and listen to some smooth jazz or something; [not Kenny G, though] w/ my audio setup in my Veyron) while doing high speeds. I concentrate better (making sure the Veyron stays on the road) with the music on anyway.

Edit: How can homos be gay if they are, well...gay? Ther's no such thing as a "gay homo"; A Brit has to either be gay OR a homo, sir (both mean the same thing). By your logic, I assume that there are "gay heteros"?
    Last edited by PRC777; 11-07-2009 at 03:41 PM. Reason: I'm just using jedi mind tricks on this fool. I'm just havin' a little fun here :)

Jazz or classical music for high speed driving = win.
    Lack of charisma can be fatal.
    Visca Catalunya!

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrer View Post
    Jazz or classical music for high speed driving = win.
    Fail.

AC/DC.

Ok now your ****in pissing me off im no ****en joke pussy 6 FT 2 IN and actually if you were smart you would know that being able to fix something with a hammer isnt an insult, thats saying its easy to fix unlike the bugatti which would cost ****loads to even have an ispection done. and where the **** do you get Chevy out of SSC which stands for SHELBY SUPER CARS dumb**** and if your as stupid as you sound shelby is run by FORD!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kingofthering View Post
    That's just about the worst insult to this car possible, as you're not only implying that it'll explode into a ball of flames thanks to faulty ignition, but you're calling a Chevy practically a Ford?

What's wrong with Gay Homo? What did he/she/it do to you? Personally, I see nothing wrong with the British - at this point, I'm assuming you know what/where Britain is- being possessed by Gay Homo. Oh well, what can I expect from a person 6'2 in internet inches, meaning you are about 5'6-ish, I'd wager.

Hey did you know that SSC comes with a Navigation System, 10-Speaker Premium Audio/CD/DVD System, 7.5" Video/DVD Screen, Automatic Back-Up Camera??? Doesnt sound like it was stripped naked does it? Oh wait theirs more it also has Air Conditioning, Power Windows, Power Mirrors, Tilt-Steering, Cab-Controlled Front Air Lift. and oh yeah it runs on Premium Unleaded - 91 Pump Octane... do your research next time dont just start talking about something you have no clue about.

Quote Originally Posted by PRC777 View Post
    Lol; this guy...
    The SSC is a kit car; its basically bare-bones. No interior quality whatsoever (its a FORD, after all...right?). The thing had to be stripped naked just to compete against the heavy Bugatti Veyron; the luxury yacht on wheels. The veyron has FM/AM radio complete with a CD player as well as a crystal knob on the stick! Absolutely no compromise weight-wise! And for that "speed is boring on the Veyron" argument someone made...was he serious? As (almost) everyone agreed: Boring>Dead. I would want to be safe and stable (and listen to some smooth jazz or something; [not Kenny G, though] w/ my audio setup in my Veyron) while doing high speeds. I concentrate better (making sure the Veyron stays on the road) with the music on anyway.

Edit: How can homos be gay if they are, well...gay? Ther's no such thing as a "gay homo"; A Brit has to either be gay OR a homo, sir (both mean the same thing). By your logic, I assume that there are "gay heteros"?

WTF are you talking about that has nothing to do with the SSC or the Bugatti?!?!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by LeonOfTheDead View Post
    A couple of corrections for terrorbyte73:
    The Veyron and the F1 set their speed record on the german track of Ehra Lessien (Map - Google Sightseeing), property of VW.

The SSC set its record on a road in Washington, closed to traffic for the occasion.

No one uses Narḍ for high speed recorda as the banking is preventing the cars from reaching their actual top speed, hence the figure is either lower or achieved adjusting the speed reached by the car with a mathematical formula, which is something not everyone accept.

BTW, after the CCR set the record, a tuned 9ff 991 GT3 got the record at Narḍ, but the car was heavily stripped down, no mirrors, no wing, tape on the panels and so on.

To GO America!!!, just stfu.

Acceleration: 0-100 km/h (0-62 mp/h) 3.2 seconds
    0-200 km/h 9.8 sec, 0-200-0 km/h 14 sec
    0-300-0 km/h: 29.2 Sec
    Top Speed: 395+ km/h (245+ mph)
    Braking distance: 32m (100-0 km/h)
    Lateral G-force: 1.3 G
    Fuel consumption:
    Highway travel: 13 l/100km, Combined: 17 l/100km
    Weight-to-power ratio: 1.59 kg/hp
    Weight distribution: 45% front, 55% rear

Thats all your koenigsegg has???
    Quote Originally Posted by terrorbyte73 View Post
    The CCR broke the McLaren F1's record of a speed 231 mph with first a speed of 238 mph and then 241 mph a little later, with only close to 700 hp. It was done on a short track, 2 miles shorter than the track the F1 used and they calculated that if the CCR would have made it's run on the same track as the F1, it should have easily broken 250 mph. A couple of months later the Veyron broke the CCR's record with 254 on the same track that the F1's record was set on. Now the CCXR is lighter, more aerodynamic and of course way more powerful than the CCR and has yet to be taken to the Nardo loop where the F1, the Veyron and the SSC set there records. But needless to say given the horsepower increase alone, it should smash the SSC record. Now I have heard that the SSC can be tuned to over 1100 Hp, but I don't think it would run that long tuned that way. Nor could it sustain such power levels boosting the way it would need to and carry those speeds and hold them over and over and over again non stop around the track as the Veyron and the F1 and the CCXR were designed to do. To my knowledge SSC hasn't sold ten of it's cars yet, so calling it production is like calling the Mosler a production car which is just a barely street legal race car. Anyone can pull the power that SSC is claiming it can pull out of it's cars. There are Ford blocks putting out 3000 hp but they can only do it just barely long enough to run a 1/4 mile let alone run 240, 250, over a hundred miles, non-stop except to refuel, which I know for a fact the Veyron has been confirmed seen testing at those speeds at the Audi proving ground and the Koenigsegg has been confirmed testing the CCXR at those speeds for over 100 miles several times in the same car. And to date, Not one of Koenigseggs engines have broken with all of their cars sold to date. Not one. And last but not least, the SCC's design is a straight rip off the Lamborghini Diablo and a bad rip at that. I mean it's almost as hideous as the Lister Storm. Not quite, but close.
    Last edited by Rockefella; 11-07-2009 at 06:17 PM.

Ok now your ****in pissing me off im no ****en joke pussy 6 FT 2 IN
    i'm trembling in my boots here
    and where the **** do you get Chevy out of SSC which stands for SHELBY SUPER CARS dumb**** and if your as stupid as you sound shelby is run by FORD!!!
    okay you seem to like this car a lot right
    so it would figure that you'd know it actually has nothing to do with Carol Shelby... it's a completely different company, there is no relation hahahaha.
    also the engine is LS based LOL.
    if anything, the koenigsegg has more ford parts sinceit's block is vaguely based off a ford modular V8 hahahahaha
    oh yeah it runs on Premium Unleaded - 91 Pump Octane... do your research next time dont just start talking about something you have no clue about.
    yeah, and the veyron runs on fairy dust and good intentions haha.
    Last edited by clutch-monkey; 11-07-2009 at 05:33 PM.

Thread Information