Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: Am I Right,in my assumptions.

Quote Originally Posted by Ali Baba
    Correction,I was a Dishwasher,not longer!,I don't mind to wash dishes,if there's no othern job around,at least,I don't steal.or rob,or beg,so I was very proud to be a dishwasher on a temporary basis only,but I know some folks that are extremely proud being a dishwasher(KP),and very permanent at it.Now Radio controlled motor vehicles,are getting old,Today,a design calls for Computerized&Remote Controlled even with Satellite GPS control,so let's get in touch with Stanford University in Menlo park,N.Ca.And...Wait in line!.Or better off other alternative(more stealthy ones)!.The ones used recently in WazirStan!.(Such vehicles includes beam of certain kind that downs Helicopters).
    It's sad how someone like Ali baba with a Psychology degree is now a dishwasher.
    I'm dropping out to create a company that starts with motorcycles, then cars, and forty years later signs a legendary Brazilian driver who has a public and expensive feud with his French teammate.

Quote Originally Posted by Pando
    My dear American(from the United States of America)friend,NJ(New Jersey) TRANSIT is New Jersey's public(as opposed to private)transportation(going to places)corporation.Its mission(goal?)is to provide safe(not dangerous),reliable,convenient and cost-effective transit service with a skilled team of employees(workers),dedicated to our customers' needs and committed to excellence.Covering a service area of 5,325 square miles(not nautical miles),NJ TRANSIT(no estoy borracho)is the nation's third largest provider of Forest pygmies,The spirit of the forest(woods)remains an important(e) force(forza)for Cameroon's pygmy people,even though traditional(traditionale) ways are changing(Ja nyt puhutaankin Suomea),reports Naomi Wellings(not to be confused with Naomi Watts)Wir sind ein weltweit operierendes Unternehmen.Den direkten Weg zu unseren Produkten und Services in den Tonight(este noche):Partly cloudy skies.(så nu vet ni vad vädret i Peru är)Low 61F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.Tomorrow:Sunshine along with some passing clouds.High 72F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.Gustavo I de Suecia(Sverige,Sweden),también llamado Gustavo Vasa (1496 - 29 de septiembre(September)de 1560).Rey(King Kong)de Suecia desde 1523 hasta su muerte(unfortunately he died).Na zdrowie!!!So now you know!
    Post of the year.

Definately --- a real winner there
    CLASS
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Quote Originally Posted by Rockefella
    Post of the year.

We should bring reputation back just for this post.
    If you should see a man walking down a crowded street talking aloud to himself, don't run in the opposite direction, but run towards him, because he's a poet. You have nothing to fear from the poet - but the truth.

(Ted Joans)

Oi, Pando, you've been watching "The Fast Show"
    Attached Images Attached Images

Guest Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Pando
    My dear American(from the United States of America)friend,NJ(New Jersey) TRANSIT is New Jersey's public(as opposed to private)transportation(going to places)corporation.Its mission(goal?)is to provide safe(not dangerous),reliable,convenient and cost-effective transit service with a skilled team of employees(workers),dedicated to our customers' needs and committed to excellence.Covering a service area of 5,325 square miles(not nautical miles),NJ TRANSIT(no estoy borracho)is the nation's third largest provider of Forest pygmies,The spirit of the forest(woods)remains an important(e) force(forza)for Cameroon's pygmy people,even though traditional(traditionale) ways are changing(Ja nyt puhutaankin Suomea),reports Naomi Wellings(not to be confused with Naomi Watts)Wir sind ein weltweit operierendes Unternehmen.Den direkten Weg zu unseren Produkten und Services in den Tonight(este noche):Partly cloudy skies.(så nu vet ni vad vädret i Peru är)Low 61F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.Tomorrow:Sunshine along with some passing clouds.High 72F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.Gustavo I de Suecia(Sverige,Sweden),también llamado Gustavo Vasa (1496 - 29 de septiembre(September)de 1560).Rey(King Kong)de Suecia desde 1523 hasta su muerte(unfortunately he died).Na zdrowie!!!So now you know!
    Ali's got a new account!

It's Funsy!(Meaning funny),everyone crawled outa 'woodworks',Now the 'Nuthouse' is full to capacity!.
    Poppies.popies.Popayan!

Quote Originally Posted by Ali Baba
    It's Funsy!(Meaning funny),everyone crawled outa 'woodworks',Now the 'Nuthouse' is full to capacity!.
    Your one room apartment always was full
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Quote Originally Posted by Revo
    Oi, Pando, you've been watching "The Fast Show"
    I sure have, one of my all time favourites! Although that randomness was inspired by someone else.
    http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31695
    - Are YOU listed? -

You're wrong...again

Quote Originally Posted by Matra et Alpine
    Your one room apartment always was full
    I never lived in one room apt.,As closed that I've been to it was a rooming house,That the Mexican 'Cholos'(Those SOBs!) Who lived in other rooms,always slam their doors as hard as they can,I often felt like shooting those BASTARDS,but,after a thought,I decided against it,as I could land up in jail,for killing the'Scum of the Earth'.
    (I always hope,somehow that someone else'll do my job)!,and You know what?!...it's being done nationally,on a daily basis,I love to recruit you,to join the'Shooters club'(You'llget a free training as a Super sniper(remember the"Humber" Super snipe?),You're the right guy.
    If You'll get cought up by the cops,In the USA You could 'get away with murder',by claiming 'insanity',and guess what?!,They accept it too,so you'll not be getting a death sentence!.(Let's face it,You deserves a Medal of valour)!.
    Last edited by Ali Baba; 05-10-2006 at 04:45 PM.
    Poppies.popies.Popayan!

Don't get dumb humour never mind the sofisticatud huh

Fujisawa City beach,Kanagawa Perfecture(nr.Tokyo)

Don't get dumb humour never mind the sofisticatud huh
    Local Romanian lady,of Bucharest,Have been reading Your reply,and HER reply to you was very simply:'Fanful/a',Now I don't claim to know Romanian,(but some claim it close to Italian) anyway,I don't know the meaning of this'Proverb',But She insisted that While We claen the local beach using Honda Quad ATV and a prototype beach cleaner,That I should type it,while driving(an amazing feat for a beach cleaner like Me)!.Could You find a translation?!(I'm curious:What shen thought about you)?!.
    s'taserra!(This evening)it's in italian.
    Andiamo!.
    By The Wayo You like to join the Super snipers?!.
    Poppies.popies.Popayan!

I've got it !!
    YOU are the person who writes that nonsense that goes in e-mails to try to avoid the spam filters aren't you !!!!!!

You know like this one .....
    - valet sker med tryck på en knapp (ej för 2.0i och 2.5i). Oavsett läge stöds styrkraften av en enhet i den övre rattstången. En vridningssensor mäter hur föraren vrider på ratten. Detta används för att exakt beräkna den styrkraft som behövs. Obehaglig feedback från vägen minimeras - en fördel som förstärks genom bilens Servotronic -system. , Of Montreal "Satanic Panic in the Attack" David Byrne "Grown Backwards" Marillion "Marbles" (2CD) Cocorosie "La Maison De Mon Reve" Destroyer "Your Blues" Iron and Wine "Our Endless Numbered Days" Lambchop "Aw Comon'" No You Comon" CBC (Cornering Brake Control) är en vidareutveckling av ABS-bromsarna, som gör det enklare att bromsa kontrollerat och säkert i kurvor. CBC begränsar uppbyggnaden av bromstrycket hos det inre bakhjulet vid inbromsning i en kurva, så att bilen inte överstyr, utan håller kursen. Mystic EPS (Elektrisk servostyrning) BMW Z4 styr med rakknivsskarp precision, tack vare den elektriska servostyrningen - standardutrustning för denna roadster (ej för Z4 M). Föraren kan välja mellan standardläge för styrningen eller ett speciellt sportläge - valet sker med tryck på en knapp (ej för 2.0i och 2.5i). Oavsett läge stöds styrkraften av en enhet i den övre rattstången. En vridningssensor mäter hur föraren vrider på ratten. Detta används för att exakt beräkna den styrkraft som behövs. Obehaglig feedback från vägen minimeras - en fördel som förstärks genom bilens Servotronic -system. « Tillbaka Med Dubbel-VANOS blir vridmomentets karakteristik betydligt förbättrad. Systemet finns i alla BMW bensinmotorer. Ventiltiderna samt både insugnings- och utsläppskamaxlarna anpassas steglöst till motorns driftsförhållanden, beroende av gaspedalens läge och motorns varvtal. -->

Same layout. Same punctuation. Same psychotic content leaps. Same nonsense

We really don't need to read your fantasy people and fantasy conversations and fantasy activities. PUHLEASE, post sensible, concise and on-topic content and the world might love you ( someone has to, someday )

I've got it !!
    YOU are the person who writes that nonsense that goes in e-mails to try to avoid the spam filters aren't you !!!!!!

- valet sker med tryck på en knapp (ej för 2.0i och 2.5i). Oavsett läge stöds styrkraften av en enhet i den övre rattstången. En vridningssensor mäter hur föraren vrider på ratten. Detta används för att exakt beräkna den styrkraft som behövs. Obehaglig feedback från vägen minimeras - en fördel som förstärks genom bilens Servotronic -system. , Of Montreal "Satanic Panic in the Attack" David Byrne "Grown Backwards" Marillion "Marbles" (2CD) Cocorosie "La Maison De Mon Reve" Destroyer "Your Blues" Iron and Wine "Our Endless Numbered Days" Lambchop "Aw Comon'" No You Comon" CBC (Cornering Brake Control) är en vidareutveckling av ABS-bromsarna, som gör det enklare att bromsa kontrollerat och säkert i kurvor. CBC begränsar uppbyggnaden av bromstrycket hos det inre bakhjulet vid inbromsning i en kurva, så att bilen inte överstyr, utan håller kursen. Mystic EPS (Elektrisk servostyrning) BMW Z4 styr med rakknivsskarp precision, tack vare den elektriska servostyrningen - standardutrustning för denna roadster (ej för Z4 M). Föraren kan välja mellan standardläge för styrningen eller ett speciellt sportläge - valet sker med tryck på en knapp (ej för 2.0i och 2.5i). Oavsett läge stöds styrkraften av en enhet i den övre rattstången. En vridningssensor mäter hur föraren vrider på ratten. Detta används för att exakt beräkna den styrkraft som behövs. Obehaglig feedback från vägen minimeras - en fördel som förstärks genom bilens Servotronic -system. « Tillbaka Med Dubbel-VANOS blir vridmomentets karakteristik betydligt förbättrad. Systemet finns i alla BMW bensinmotorer. Ventiltiderna samt både insugnings- och utsläppskamaxlarna anpassas steglöst till motorns driftsförhållanden, beroende av gaspedalens läge och motorns varvtal. -->

We really don't need to read your fantasy people and fantasy conversations and fantasy activities. PUHLEASE, post sensible, concise and on-topic content and the world might love you ( someone has to, someday )
    LOL! The technical aspects of steering a Z4 with random rants, repeating and spelling errors IN SWEDISH. If it wasn't that readable I think we would've found the culprit.
    http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31695
    - Are YOU listed? -

Continued wailing?!

I've got it !!

You may continue to wail ,along my trail(like a Coyote),In Your particular case Stirups may become handy.Now Please don't tell us that you're Psychotic(nothing new,We knew it)!,Instead:Just seek a Professional help,and don't forget to take(in a timely manner,of course) your anti Psychotic Meds.that the Psychiatrist prescribed for you.Get well(or at least 'Stable')While taking Yourn Psychogenic meds,Please! don't drink Alcoholic beverages(But You may continue to smoke 'Grass'.or'weed' as usual).!Most Brits&Yankees do so anyway,That's why they remain confused,and stuck!.(now that Iraq turned to be 2nd Vietnam,it's additional lose to all the invaders,who can't get unstuck,so is in Afghanistan!).
    Last edited by Ali Baba; 05-12-2006 at 09:07 PM.
    Poppies.popies.Popayan!

Thread Information