Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: Am I Right,in my assumptions.

Quote Originally Posted by Ali Baba
    You may continue to smoke 'Grass'.or'weed' as usual).!Most Brits&Yankees do so anyway,.
    What a clown.
    You REALLY prove your stupidity when you post rubbish like that.
    As if your poor construction wasnt' bad enough, geting facts wrong is far more indicative of your inability to contribute ANYTHING to the forum.
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

If we ignore him, will he go away?
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

i just read the previous page and it gave me a headache....
    Porsche!

Quote Originally Posted by IBrake4Rainbows
    If we ignore him, will he go away?
    I think your right.
    SO far he's proven to be immune to suggestion, guidance, advice and humiliation.
    So,eone so lost in their own importance can only be left to have conversations with his true freinds ( tho' it must be a tight squeeze all in the one head )
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Surely UCP could implement a filter for these sorts of characters?
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

Quote Originally Posted by IBrake4Rainbows
    Surely UCP could implement a filter for these sorts of characters?
    Usually by now a sensible person would have realised how annoying and unimportant there posts were and have changed.
    This one's tenacious in clinging on to their delusion.

Filtering (banning!) is a bit extreme as it makes it difficult for the person to learn proper manners.

Your suggestion of ignoring the rants is probably best.

Filter?
    Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death...
    – Hunter Thompson

Well.well,well,if anyone is self rightous,better talk to Bush!.(He's'Always right' as well).
    Poppies.popies.Popayan!

How may participants'Contribute' to this forum?!

Quote Originally Posted by Matra et Alpine
    What a clown.
    You REALLY prove your stupidity when you post rubbish like that.
    As if your poor construction wasnt' bad enough, geting facts wrong is far more indicative of your inability to contribute ANYTHING to the forum.
    How may participants'Contribute' to this forum?!,beside'Flaming'& consistant negativity,but they get away,as they're previledged 'Cyber Gang members' that are against the 'liberators from Iraq'.
    Tariq Ibn Aziz asked me to put here his thoughts,after I translated for him this column:he simply asked,'Why so many fools','are so hateful continuously?!,don't they realize that they'll end up with a clinical depression"?!,Now My cousin Tariq He's a professional Psychiatrist that serve the U.S.&british troops 'War casualties' in Ramadi&samara,and Baghdad,They suffers from PTSD(Post Traumatic Stress disorder) as results of their'functions',They became eternally disfunctional,and Me and Tariq.try in vein to help such individuals,Who're by nature of things...beyond any help,and both Me and tariq,recently resorted to prescribing them minor tranquilizers,but the supplies are dwidling fast,no more'Xanax',just'adivan',please try it,it'll ca;lm You all,and if You'll manage to change your attitude against the'Liberators of Iraq' You'll feel better inside,Good luck!,Tariq Ibn aziz send You (all) his deepest feelings of love,in an hope to heal your feelings!!!x2.
    Poppies.popies.Popayan!

Quote Originally Posted by Ali Baba
    How may participants'Contribute' to this forum?!,beside'Flaming'& consistant negativity,but they get away,as they're previledged 'Cyber Gang members' that are against the 'liberators from Iraq'.
    Tariq Ibn Aziz asked me to put here his thoughts,after I translated for him this column:he simply asked,'Why so many fools','are so hateful continuously?!,don't they realize that they'll end up with a clinical depression"?!,Now My cousin Tariq He's a professional Psychiatrist that serve the U.S.&british troops 'War casualties' in Ramadi&samara,and Baghdad,They suffers from PTSD(Post Traumatic Stress disorder) as results of their'functions',They became eternally disfunctional,and Me and Tariq.try in vein to help such individuals,Who're by nature of things...beyond any help,and both Me and tariq,recently resorted to prescribing them minor tranquilizers,but the supplies are dwidling fast,no more'Xanax',just'adivan',please try it,it'll ca;lm You all,and if You'll manage to change your attitude against the'Liberators of Iraq' You'll feel better inside,Good luck!,Tariq Ibn aziz send You (all) his deepest feelings of love,in an hope to heal your feelings!!!x2.
    This forum has a incredibly high contribution rate, far higher than many others. We have a network of people who contribute photos not otherwise available to the public, a very high percentage of our members are car enthusiasts and filled with knowledge and a passion for all things automotive related. Those who post here but are not so inclined quickly show themselves to be as such. They are STILL welcome here, as long as they don't intentionally disrupt an otherwise brilliant forum.

Now, what have YOU contributed to these forums? Instead of facing up to your accusors - which actually started off light-hearted and friendly natured in asking about why you acted the way you did - you blatantly ignore anything and everything said to you. You continue to post random, un-related and completely irrelevant ramblings which only further show that you don't actually want to part-take in the forum's activities. You should realise that, despite your rather off-beat posts - noone really cares, and the "hostility" that you sense is actually people having a good laugh at your expense. I know I sure have. You need to grow up, stop lying and either pull yourself together or just please remove yourself from these forums before we have to do it.

^^ Now you, my man, deserve a whole box of cookies.
    Audi humbles Porsche. A new dawn starts today.

Being nice since 2007.

Consume whilst reading ....

Where's Justice&Impartiality?

Quote Originally Posted by Sauc3
    This forum has a incredibly high contribution rate, far higher than many others. We have a network of people who contribute photos not otherwise available to the public, a very high percentage of our members are car enthusiasts and filled with knowledge and a passion for all things automotive related. Those who post here but are not so inclined quickly show themselves to be as such. They are STILL welcome here, as long as they don't intentionally disrupt an otherwise brilliant forum.

Now, what have YOU contributed to these forums? Instead of facing up to your accusors - which actually started off light-hearted and friendly natured in asking about why you acted the way you did - you blatantly ignore anything and everything said to you. You continue to post random, un-related and completely irrelevant ramblings which only further show that you don't actually want to part-take in the forum's activities. You should realise that, despite your rather off-beat posts - noone really cares, and the "hostility" that you sense is actually people having a good laugh at your expense. I know I sure have. You need to grow up, stop lying and either pull yourself together or just please remove yourself from these forums before we have to do it.
    Where's Justice&Impartiality?,Am I the only one,Who 'drift away' from the subject at hand?!.
    Any impartial&objective observer'll be able to see immediately,that when I post something positive,Encouraging contribution to the benefit of the whole,The response is extremely irrelevant,so for sake of justice,let's be realistic,any objective supporter of this forum should reply objectively,yet I've not sense your supposed objectivity,You should have been,long ago,if you really care about this forum,issue a similar responses to many others that deliberately 'stray'away from the topic at hand,Unfortunately you have not been very objective,and I somehow managed to waste my time replying to all ,or part of the ones who strayed away from the topic,so I decided,that I'll continue to participate by replying only to folks,who're on topic,and ignore the rest,this way,I'll not waste my time,and better,use it wisely!,how do you(all) like my decision?!,Now let's get back to discussion at hand,of the topic,but no longer 'sidelines'!,is that agree able?!.
    Poppies.popies.Popayan!

Ali, go back adn READ what you post.
    You put one sentence of relvence and 20 of absolute DRIVEL.
    You've wasted YOUR time and ours already.
    We've tried to give you friendly advice, tried to get you to adhere to reasonable rules and now you are the brunt of ridicule.
    Your choice.
    It's YOUR posts that need to change

If you DO change then you'll find nobody ridicules you.
    IF you apologise for your childishness and stupid posts then you'll find many will also forgive them too.
    Just dont' repeat or start again.

BTW others HAVE been advised. You are the only clown who has persevered in a stupid tone in their notes after it. You are the only one that's received this level of "escalation" to try to get adult responses. If as you say you have learned and changed then fine. BUT lets' be honest and recognise YOU ARE THE PROBLEM and YOU have to change and stay changed.

Since You'e'So Smart',if not a Genius?...

Quote Originally Posted by Matra et Alpine
    Ali, go back adn READ what you post.
    You put one sentence of relvence and 20 of absolute DRIVEL.
    You've wasted YOUR time and ours already.
    We've tried to give you friendly advice, tried to get you to adhere to reasonable rules and now you are the brunt of ridicule.
    Your choice.
    It's YOUR posts that need to change

If you DO change then you'll find nobody ridicules you.
    IF you apologise for your childishness and stupid posts then you'll find many will also forgive them too.
    Just dont' repeat or start again.

BTW others HAVE been advised. You are the only clown who has persevered in a stupid tone in their notes after it. You are the only one that's received this level of "escalation" to try to get adult responses. If as you say you have learned and changed then fine. BUT lets' be honest and recognise YOU ARE THE PROBLEM and YOU have to change and stay changed.
    Since You'e'So Smart',if not a Genius,Ill pose You a simple dilema to solve,Let's see you SUCCESSFUL in action,(Remember here You got MY SUPPORT 100% FOR YOUR SUCCESS!).
    Now read carefully before You'll reply,it's assignment to the real internet savvy: In the past,if You like to see a full time video,or listen to a full time MP3&Audio,You use to go to then the best search engine(that I used):
    http://www.alltheweb.com not google,or yahoo,but Altavista was close 2nd)
    Then You had a search sections that were dedicated to:
    1st)MP3&Audio
    2nd)Video.
    Now since yahoo.com bought 'alltheweb.com'It's a real 'mess', My challenge to You is:try to find an alternative web site's search engine that display full free MP3/audio links for all global songs(For free full time listening,not samples),Good luck!,Let's see how SAVVY You're?!Remember,I love some rare songs too(like:Ichik dana,Bichik dana,from India,and Ichik'dara from Turkey,as well as Dorogoy from the Soviet union & An chuil MichCriomain from Scotland,loosely translated as Mc Crimmon's Lament,But I prefer to listen to it in Scottish Celtic or:Gael na teach),Hail to Caledonia now,Show some BRAVERY,and see if You're able to find such a search engine?!.
    Last edited by Ali Baba; 05-15-2006 at 10:26 PM.
    Poppies.popies.Popayan!

Thread Information