34. You may not vote on this poll
  • Enzo Ferrari

14 41.18%
  • Maserati MC12

20 58.82%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What would you rather have?

What would you rather have?

Out of the Ferrari Enzo or the Maserati MC12 (if you could drive it anywhere, even if it is not road legal in your country) what would you rather have?

i would say MC12 because it looks more elagant than the enzo and the removable roof panel
    THIS IS A SIGNATURE
    (UCP'S biggest Zonda fan)

Stand up next to a mountain, chop it down with the edge of my hand. Pick up all the peices make an island over there
    Jimi H...

enzo because it is probably technically better and looks dont matter to me because unlike some people, i'm not shallow
    badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger

Quote Originally Posted by d-quik
    enzo because it is probably technically better
    Please explain how it is technically better. The MC12 has been found to be faster around a track and the same sorta experience on the road. I'd take the MC12 because:

1) Looks far more beautiful
    2) Rarer
    3) The badge doesn't shout 'posh twunt' as loudly
    4) I won't be swamped with fanboys every time I go for a drive

Quote Originally Posted by :Exige:
    I'd take the MC12 because:

1) Looks far more beautiful
    2) Rarer
    3) The badge doesn't shout 'posh twunt' as loudly
    4) I won't be swamped with fanboys every time I go for a drive
    Same here.

And the interior of the Maserati even looks better. Well they both suck with all that carbon fiber and nasty plastic but still..the Maserati looks better.

But even if I had the money I wouldn't even consider one of them for a second.

The MC12 here. I love the cockpit, and the sound is just smashing (D*mn you Clarkson ). If the MC12 had been offered in a stick shift, had a place for it's roof, and maybe, just maybe another color option, it'd be perfect, but it's close enough without those.
    2007 Acura TL Type-S (AEM V2, R-V6 Race/J-Pipe, ATLP Quad Exhaust)
    2011 BMW 328i Coupe

if you ask me the MC12 has a better looking cockpit and all. i also think people like the enzo just because its a ferrari. (fanboys) the enzo i think was a desperate move for ferrari. i think they were trying to make a car like the F40/F50 and they combined the two. The MC12 did pretty much copy the enzo but it looks better than it. and if you ask me out does it.

even if they had a smaller engine in it, i would still pick the MC12. i just love it too much. i pickedup a 1/18 MC12 at the NY autoshow. pretty long and wide compared to the other cars and the rims are absolutely ginormus. i think hotwheels took some liberties
    THIS IS A SIGNATURE
    (UCP'S biggest Zonda fan)

Stand up next to a mountain, chop it down with the edge of my hand. Pick up all the peices make an island over there
    Jimi H...

and looks dont matter to me because unlike some people, i'm not shallow

This usually only applies to people in the case of judging only on looks and if you want them or not..........and im pretty sure this is about which one you want more. But what ever floats your boat
    The McLaren F1- The most fun you can have with your clothes on

"Live Fast, Die Young, and Leave a Good Looking Corpse" -James Dean, weeks before dying in a car crash at the age of 24

Quote Originally Posted by :Exige:
    Please explain how it is technically better.
    what TRACK did it go around faster?

i shoulda worded it as more efficient then... whatever... seeing as how enzo complies with emission/safety rules and mc12s does not everywhere as someone said before
    badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger

but it doesn't have to be legal^

what TRACK did it go around faster?

i shoulda worded it as more efficient then... whatever... seeing as how enzo complies with emission/safety rules and mc12s does not everywhere as someone said before
    Erm, the MC12 does comply to safety and emmission rules, otherwhys they wouldn't be able to sell them. It's a supercar and you're worrying about emissions and safety? In that case, I bet you'd rather have a Prius

Edit: And as for the MC12 being faster ... I can't remember where they raced them in the other 2 reviews, but one track where the MC12 was faster and is documented on video is the Top Gear circuit

Hard to chooze between two magnificent Italian supercars so make it easy, take the Pagani Zonda F, I would!
    Team Fiattitude

50 Cent drives a Mc-12. Thats made the choice a little less obvious..hrm..

Quote Originally Posted by Gardin
    Hard to chooze between two magnificent Italian supercars so make it easy, take the Pagani Zonda F, I would!
    Me too.

Edit: @Spastik: And now look at how many annoying and pointless celebrities drive the Enzo ... 10 would be a safe bet.

Quote Originally Posted by Spastik_Roach
    50 Cent drives a Mc-12. hrm..
    u have seen the window shopper music video.
    want a thrill? RACE A KART!

i agree with you, I'd take ford gt or a bugatti veyron easily ove them
    i like it when you call me big mommy.

Thread Information