Page 411 of 536 FirstFirst ... 311361401409410411412413421461511 ... LastLast
Results 6,151 to 6,165 of 8037

Thread: Show off your latest purchases here!

Quote Originally Posted by Rockefella View Post
    McDonald's burgers are awesome
    Their premium chicken sandwiches are nice, but I haven't had them in a while.

Quote Originally Posted by cargirl1990 View Post
    your right. but im a soup n' sandwhich girl. or a Subway girl for that matter. and aren't McDonalds burgers made with meal worms or something. thats my family friend who said it, not me.
    I think you're looking at them before they're cooked...

It's ground beef.

Quote Originally Posted by pimento View Post
    This.

Also, all fast food is nasty and makes me ill*. I can barely avoid gagging at the smell in a maccas..

*Except for some of it. Seems the bigger the corporation, the worse it is.
    Yeah, I can't stand the "overused oil" stench that spews out of their chimneys. I mean, the Wendy's near my house is closed at 7 in the morning, it still smells like chicken nuggets.

Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe.
    my mom witnessed somebody dropping the shortening on the floor. the guy who dropped it was laughing. and when my mom was young, she worked at McD's. she did a Big Mac meal so she did the meal. she slid the tray across the table and it all fell on the ground. she didn't get fired but her boss got mad at her and told her not to do it agian. she also worked at the now extinct Baco Pizza.
    Buddy: 1998-2009
    Mah boi, UCP is what all true warriors strive for!
    PINGAS!!!!

Ay! i bought one of theese 750€, pretty happy with it so far, havent even seen an HD on it, just DVDs and it's awsome! oh, it's a Samsung LE40656, 40Inch.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Religious belief is the “path of least resistance”, says Boyer, while disbelief requires effort."

and to add to my " wierdness ", i don't like Diet Coke either. if your gonna have a soda have Coke Zero or the real deal, or even Diet Pepsi/Max.
    Zero and Max rot your teeth. I promise you it's true i lost 2 of them drinking that stuff over 12 months. Since i stopped nothing. I would tell people my mouth/teeth felt funny drinking it, but because i liked the taste i went on.
    IT'S OFFICIAL. I'M A SUZUKI KIZASHI SPORT FAN-BOY.

what stops me from buying this over a XR6 SV6 ?. drive-train. place a little wrx evo magic under the bonnet and i'm sold!.

my teeth don't feel funny when drinking the stuff. any who, i bought this. James Patterson's Maximum Ride turned manga version. its Volume 1 of the series. this shows that i am a bonafide geek.
    PINGAS!!!!

A BlackBerry Curve 8330 for $29.99 and 2 tickets for Inglourious Basterds. I liked it a lot, excellent movie.
    Reginald *IB4R* says:
    it was a beautiful 35 seconds.
    David says:
    that's what she said

my teeth don't feel funny when drinking the stuff.
    They're slowly rotting away becoming brittle. Do you have any fillings ?, this might have been my problem, as it was these teeth. First the fillings then the bits of teeth shattered out. He blamed it on the soft drink. Mind you, i don't drink alcohol or smoke.

Just got a new couch, 3 seater and 2 seater.

what stops me from buying this over a XR6 SV6 ?. drive-train. place a little wrx evo magic under the bonnet and i'm sold!.

Quote Originally Posted by S.O.S View Post
    They're slowly rotting away becoming brittle. Do you have any fillings ?, this might have been my problem, as it was these teeth. First the fillings then the bits of teeth shattered out. He blamed it on the soft drink. Mind you, i don't drink alcohol or smoke.

Just got a new couch, 3 seater and 2 seater.
    ah man... i love Zero! guess i'll have to drink something else. i had braces for 2 and a half years and i ain't gonna have them come out just yet!!! you can't screw up $6000.00...
    PINGAS!!!!

I got a toilet brush and some disinfectant. Aww yea.

2 x Saturday tickets for Leeds Festival to see Radiohead!!

But the great thing is. The seller edited the listing on ebay 30 minutes before i bought the tickets on "buy it now" adding a 3rd ticket with the price already staying the same. So I can sell the third ticket when it arrives for the price of my ticket. And go for free!! epic win.

ah man... i love Zero! guess i'll have to drink something else. i had braces for 2 and a half years and i ain't gonna have them come out just yet!!! you can't screw up $6000.00...
    I love it also, that and max yum.. My sister had a few teeth missing and she drinks max.

$6000 smile.

Quote Originally Posted by S.O.S View Post
    I love it also, that and max yum.. My sister had a few teeth missing and she drinks max.

$6000 smile.
    my mom said that me teeth looked like dentures. and my sister had braces for 1 and a half years and her teeth look like dentures too. im not sure if i really want to believe that Zero and Max'll rot your teeth though. but i do know that Coke is good for something. the cops in my city used it to clean a blood stain, and its also good for the toilet too! lol!
    PINGAS!!!!

my mom said that me teeth looked like dentures. and my sister had braces for 1 and a half years and her teeth look like dentures too. im not sure if i really want to believe that Zero and Max'll rot your teeth though. but i do know that Coke is good for something. the cops in my city used it to clean a blood stain, and its also good for the toilet too! lol!
    Fake teeth lol, they must look bloody good then. I had a nurse ask me this once before, at my age it's not normal to have decent teeth, unless you don't smoke bla bla etc.
    Also we would use coke to clean up oil. Imagine what it's doing inside you.

Finally can upload a pic of the 3&2 seater .

the acid in your stomach is stronger than the acid in the coke. and theres a mucus lining from down the esaphogas to the stomach and then some. so i still drink Coke!
    and i will NEVER touch a cigarette. EVER. my mom smoked for 2o years and now has asthma now. if she didn't quite any sooner, she would of got a cancerous tumor in her esophagas. and theres a hiatal hernia there too.
    PINGAS!!!!

But this is maybe why the teeth weaken ?. I had been drinking cola then coke into max and zero very late for a good 16 years. When younger in the teens we were lucky to get it, usually drank high sugar cordial, red ones, go crazy.

That much damage in 20 years, bloody lucky she gave up before it got really bad.
    I'm the only one in my family that doesn't smoke. Ok, i once smoked 7 smokes at school with some other kids when i was 11, and almost died from the taste, but it was cool they all did it. Only problem was it tasted like shit, stuff cool want to breath.

Thread Information