Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: I'm a liar.

Bay Area, California, U.S., North America, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way,
    Quote Originally Posted by whiteballz
    Just to point out, he did "man up" and admit, appoligise and attempt to attone for his wrong doings.

Thats the most manly thing one can do at a time like that.

Yes he deserved it(the ban), but you guys should be ashamed of yourselves. Honestly, I think you guys shouldnt have gone so hard on him. Its not like he was anyones best friend, Nor did it affect your lives in a meaningful way.

Nearly everyone in this thread had posted a personal attack and has failed to comply with UCP regs.
    I probably didnt comply ether, but thats not for me to decide.

Perhaps it is everyone who needs to take a leaf from Rocke's book and "man up".

Or better yet

Take a look at how you all acted and ask yourself is that how you really wanted to come across? UCP is a community based on friendship, compassion and trans-national beliefs, and when one person appologised for something, you all jump on his back. I only hope that this entire episode in UCP.com's great history has shown people how not to behave and act.

- Sam
    One cannot be forgived but only accepted. I can destroy everything you love and then say sorry expecting that you'll forget about it if that's the case.
    The Ace of All Aces.

Crysis. Maximum Game.

Exactly, who online, can HONESTLY say they have never lied?

if you have never lied about anything online, or ever, your probably the first person in history, well done.
    But if I was him I'd at least just leave this site instead of creating new lies with each and every one of the accounts made.
    The Ace of All Aces.

Crysis. Maximum Game.

Just ban his IP

Quote Originally Posted by NuclearCrap
    One cannot be forgived but only accepted. I can destroy everything you love and then say sorry expecting that you'll forget about it if that's the case.
    Only with clarity of mind can one forgive.

Does what he did HONESTLY annoy you enough to flame him and break UCP regulations?
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

Quote Originally Posted by Zytek_Fan
    Just ban his IP
    Considering almost every home has dynamic IPs these days, if the mods really have to ban him by his IP they would have to ban the whole subnet, which would also get rid of lots of innocents.
    The Ace of All Aces.

Crysis. Maximum Game.

Just to point out, he did "man up" and admit, appoligise and attempt to attone for his wrong doings.

Thats the most manly thing one can do at a time like that.

Yes he deserved it(the ban), but you guys should be ashamed of yourselves. Honestly, I think you guys shouldnt have gone so hard on him. Its not like he was anyones best friend, Nor did it affect your lives in a meaningful way.

Nearly everyone in this thread had posted a personal attack and has failed to comply with UCP regs.
    I probably didnt comply ether, but thats not for me to decide.

Perhaps it is everyone who needs to take a leaf from Rocke's book and "man up".

Or better yet

Take a look at how you all acted and ask yourself is that how you really wanted to come across? UCP is a community based on friendship, compassion and trans-national beliefs, and when one person appologised for something, you all jump on his back. I only hope that this entire episode in UCP.com's great history has shown people how not to behave and act.

- Sam
    I agree completely... I don't agree on what he did because it's the most stupid thing you can do... I actually feel sorry for him that he even had to do this. I mean, how low can your life be that you have to lie all the time to gain even a little bit of respect.

To get back on Sam's story: He surely deserevs a ban from this site. Drakkie recently openend the discussion of the dropping quality of the site and the new rules were made. If there is one person who really messed with the rules it was 6speed. Nonetheless I do think this thread is one big humiliation for all of us. ONE (1!) member confesses (which I think is brave) something really stupid and he gets personal attacks from various members. And if you ask me, this is what this whole thread has been about:
    Quote Originally Posted by Forum Guidelines
    Any post that goes beyond the limits of a sane sociability, whether they are rude, insulting, personal attacks or intended to fire up a conversation, can be moderated and its author hold responsible.
    My conclusion: 6speed should be banned and we should all think of ourself how mature we have been by firing his ass off with like 15 members all against him. This should be a lesson for us all...
    "The best thing about this is that you know that it has to come from a country where drugs is legal"

Top Gear on the Vandenbrink Carver One

OK i think its time to end this. Already theres been a few people that IMO are bordering a ban simply on their responses.

Leave the moderating to us guys.
    I am the Stig

Thread Information