Thread: Call Of Duty 3

Call Of Duty 3

Oh boy, this isn't a Mircosoft fan boy thread it's just that this game is beyond awsome, things with the xbox are really heating up in the Gaming world. This game on Live is just a whole new level! I can't wait to get my hands on Gears Of War now. Would really say buy it and also wandering who has got it?
    .................................................................................:¦Back Again¦:.................................................................................

i think the naming is ridiculous though. A game that originated on the pc.. and the 3rd edition has only come out on xbox 360. Understandably, in a previous situation the game wouldve been released on pc as an expansion pack. But with the title being split between different developers for the console and pc editions, the popularity of the console version has obviously given the new game the title 'call of duty 3' which should, in my opinion, have been saved for the next installment on the pc. Following traditions and all. I suppose its just me being a loyal COD pc game fan.

EDIT: Alot of people are alot more passionate about the above issue as I am. See here: http://www.codboards.com/showthread.php?t=12117

however, ifinity ward (original COD PC developers) are said to be working on COD: modern combat. A pc exclusive title set in the middle east. Interesting..
    Last edited by Cotterik; 11-17-2006 at 04:01 PM.

i'll probably get this game second hand in a few months, right now my priority is rainbow 6: vegas and maybe Gears of War
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

news about gears of war on pc got leaked today

anyways, cod3 looks pretty good, idno if i can handle another WW2 game though
    UCP's NO. 1 Source for Enzo & 69 Camaro pic's

Thread Information