do all seats look the same?

what do you think the seat:

leon
    altea
    toledo

look to similar?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    autozine.org

Haha, I think they are different sizes in real life, and those pictures are just from angles that make them look the same.
    PPC - Put a V8 in it!

Quote Originally Posted by h00t_h00t
    Haha, I think they are different sizes in real life, and those pictures are just from angles that make them look the same.
    are you trying to prove me wrong? those images are random - they are not in fact from the same angle. they have similar tracks, wheelbases, only leon has a slightly lower roof - and they all use the golf platform -FACT
    autozine.org

Cars From Same Company In Looking Similar Shocker!

This just in from our senior Pointing-Out-The-Obvious correspondent...
    Thanks for all the fish

he means they´re all fat un diferentiated vehicles that dont know if they are minivans or overweight hatchback cars,

and that their marketing research probably wasnt too good, or that the designers weren´t capable of creating a range of different vehicles for different lifestyles. i mean, if i was a leon cupra buyer, the LAST thing i would want is my hot hatch being confused with a minivan.

rather than the obvious front graphic similitude.
    www.myspace.com/kasaky

I've been to a SEAT showroom and even though the front fascia does have the "company look" to it, the cars can be differentiated no problem.
    "NEVER ALLOW SOMEONE TO BE YOUR PRIORITY, WHILE ALLOWING YOURSELF TO BE THEIR OPTION"

Quote Originally Posted by h00t_h00t
    haha yes they are different sizes, they have them in mexico seen a few down there, just angle the pics were taken
    United States of Trance

It's funny they export Seats as far as Mexico, but don't bring them up to USA/Canada. While I'm not really a fan of the current Seats, I would've loved a 2003 Leon Cupra R. Hot little cars.
    i was waiting on a moment, but the moment never came. all the billion other moments, were just slipping all away. i must have been tripping, we're just slipping all away. just ego tripping.

Quote Originally Posted by zeppelin
    It's funny they export Seats as far as Mexico, but don't bring them up to USA/Canada. While I'm not really a fan of the current Seats, I would've loved a 2003 Leon Cupra R. Hot little cars.
    yep, i saw one of those in mexico just ONE, haha probably the nicest car, besides a 1 series bmw, which they have the 1 series down there and not here ...
    United States of Trance

Quote Originally Posted by jediali
    what do you think the seat:

leon
    altea
    toledo

look to similar?
    From the front they look more or less the same (and you've forgotten the newly launched Altea XL). It's not a case of looking similar or a family face, but rather cars that actually look nearly exactly the same from the front. In my opinion that's wrong, since they are trying to sell those cars as different models when they clearly aren't.

However the Ibiza looks clearly different from that quartet as does the Alhambra. And apparently they are planning on building the Tango.
    Lack of charisma can be fatal.
    Visca Catalunya!

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrer
    From the front they look more or less the same (and you've forgotten the newly launched Altea XL). It's not a case of looking similar or a family face, but rather cars that actually look nearly exactly the same from the front. In my opinion that's wrong, since they are trying to sell those cars as different models when they clearly aren't.

However the Ibiza looks clearly different from that quartet as does the Alhambra. And apparently they are planning on building the Tango.
    thanks everyone on the informative feedback, especially knowing that in a showroom they are all different. Maybe i am disagreeing with the curvy styling. The pictures where chosen randomly. Seats bargaining point in Europe is their price, and because VW(seat) have infrastructure in Mexico it markets a lot there too.
    autozine.org

I thought this thread was going to be some very abstract talk about how all chairs looks the same
    How can men use sex to get what they want?
    Sex is what they want. - Frasier

yes my dining room antique set look to similar to my georgian regency collection...lol
    autozine.org

Quote Originally Posted by derekthetree
    I thought this thread was going to be some very abstract talk about how all chairs looks the same
    so was i... but i was thinking bucket seats..

Seats all look very similar but the one that works the best is definately the Leon

I thought this was going to be about seats... not SEATs

I do find them to be a little confusing and i see a lot of them every day, my favourit is the Leon,better proporcioned and wider than the rest, the Cordoba is the ugly one in the bunch IMO.
    "Religious belief is the “path of least resistance”, says Boyer, while disbelief requires effort."

Thread Information