Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MSN Help!!

MSN Help!!

Ok heres the deal, today someone found out my password, it was a reletives name of mine so well i changed it. The thing is I've changed it in such a Hurry I reset back to my old one which is 11 Numeric characters long! I think that I must of made a mistake (Twice some how ) and messed it up. Yes I know click on Forget password and Your there, well this is my account from about 4 years back and it requires my area info (which I don't Know) and shite aswell as my secret question answer (which I know). Anyone know any way(one) around this? Please guys no bull-shit cos I have (had) alot of contacts which some of which I won't be able to find again
    .................................................................................:¦Back Again¦:.................................................................................

You're pretty screwed right now. Try guessing at your secret question. Chances are it's simpler than you think it is. There's only a couple questions that they ask you and if you look back at the questions maybe you'll remember them. Start a new account and look at the questions. I don't think they change.
    Last edited by NSXType-R; 11-24-2006 at 02:57 PM.

I dont know about a foreign account,but if i gave a 2nd email when creating the account, i can recover my password and stuff

The only other solution i know off is to beat the thief up and demand the password at gunpoint

Can you e-mail them about it?
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

Quote Originally Posted by NSXType-R
    Start a new account and look at the questions.
    Can't do that, I have about 350 old friends that I see very rarely now
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockefella
    Can you e-mail them about it?
    Done last night on my dad's account, will have to beg them to give me a phone number so I can beg them even more..
    .................................................................................:¦Back Again¦:.................................................................................

Wow, MSN Custom Service +1!
    Hi *******,

Thank you for contacting MSN Web Messenger Technical Support. My name is *******and I'll be glad to assist you with your concern.

Based on the information I received, I understand that you cannot sign in after you changed your password. You also mentioned that your old and new passwords do not work. I realize why this would be a cause of concern. Allow me to discuss this issue with you in detail.

*******, I am happy to assist you with your concern. However, you have reached the MSN Web Messenger Technical Support Team that provides assistance only for the web-based version of Messenger. Since I only have access to tools that are able to troubleshoot technical concerns in MSN Web Messenger, I don’t have access to your account or password. In this case, it is best for you to contact Windows Live ID Technical Support for further assistance. Rest assured that they are the experts when it comes to account issues and would be in a better position to address your concern.

To submit a new support request for Windows Live ID, visit http://support.msn.com. Click the Windows Live ID link.

I know how important it is to have your concern addressed immediately. Please accept my apologies for not being able to assist you fully.

If you have any issues or questions with MSN Web Messenger please feel free to write us back. To write us, visit http://support.msn.com, and then submit a support request for MSN Web Messenger.

Thank you for contacting MSN Web Messenger Technical Support. Have a great day.

Sincerely,

MSN Web Messenger Technical Support

Quote Originally Posted by man 430gt
    Can't do that, I have about 350 old friends that I see very rarely now
    No, I'm saying that if you need to refresh your memory about the secret questions that they ask you, you start a new account so that you can look at the secret questions. Maybe it will help you find the answer that you need. I'm not telling you to start an entirely new account.

Quote Originally Posted by NSXType-R
    No, I'm saying that if you need to refresh your memory about the secret questions that they ask you, you start a new account so that you can look at the secret questions. Maybe it will help you find the answer that you need. I'm not telling you to start an entirely new account.
    I see, but i know what my secret answer is but it needs a location which I made up along time ago..

Cleaned this thread up.

Please keep it on topic guys, those that post more bullshit will be punished.

For MSN to help you are better off asking in the Australian, Classic or Racing forums, he doesn't visit this one much
    Chief of Secret Police and CFO - Brotherhood of Jelly
    No Mr. Craig, I expect you to die! On the inside. Of heartbreak. You emo bitch

Quote Originally Posted by Cyco
    For MSN to help you are better off asking in the Australian, Classic or Racing forums, he doesn't visit this one much
    Who's he?!

Quote Originally Posted by man 430gt
    Who's he?!
    motorsport nerd?
    oops, the wrath of Daan will be upon me....
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

We finally have a reason to ban Pieter.
    Savour that feeling D...ban him slowly...
    Audi humbles Porsche. A new dawn starts today.

Being nice since 2007.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaigra
    We finally have a reason to ban Pieter.
    Savour that feeling D...ban him slowly...
    asking or suggesting a ban is in itself reason for one...Daaaaaaaaan
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

He wouldn't ban me, he loves me.
    Say bye bye, now

EDIT: I thought Drakkie could hack into something as simple as an MSN account? Ask him to and then enter a new p/w.
    Last edited by Vaigra; 11-26-2006 at 03:38 AM.
    Audi humbles Porsche. A new dawn starts today.

Being nice since 2007.

Thread Information