Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: BMW M5 vs. Lamborghini Gallardo

Quote Originally Posted by Kooper
    I don't know to be honest. JC once said he'd take the M5 over the F430, and I assume he'd take the F430 over the Gallardo. If you're a TopGear fanboy then, the M5 would be the one.

Me though, I'd take neither. I'm holding out for the new M3.
    and we all know JC is an authorised source. Im saying this because americans take offence if we all listen to him without questioning.
    autozine.org

Quote Originally Posted by Vaigra
    You mean rice suit? That things looks terrible.
    i would take a slede hammer to hamann, its like saying a standard M5 doesnt justify their tiny pr*ck enough so ill get one with stupid wheels and some new badges just yo balance it out
    autozine.org

I'm with Sam I don't found neither particularly exciting (especially the M5), but I'd definitely pick the Gallardo Spyder if possible. Interesting to see what loosing the roof can do to a car...
    Lack of charisma can be fatal.
    Visca Catalunya!

what d'yall suppose this video means?
    it was actually me who killed vasilli zaitsev, heinz thorwald, carlos hatchcock, and simo hayha

that comparing a super coupe and super saloon is pointless in technical terms but revealing in target market terms
    autozine.org

Quote Originally Posted by The_Canuck
    lol I can just imagine a non turbo 924 passing it on the straight
    On the straight I reckon only very special Porsches do. But since the M5 is not a sports car, the corners are the issue here.
    Money can't buy you friends, but you do get a better class of enemy.

Quote Originally Posted by McReis
    On the straight I reckon only very special Porsches do. But since the M5 is not a sports car, the corners are the issue here.
    What are you talking about? Obviously a 4000+ pound tank is going to dominate some junky 20 year old wanna-be-911 sports car in the corners!!!!11!11shift!1

I'd take the M5 over the Gallardo, but I'd take an old P-car way before a M5. Make mine a red 951 on Boxster twists. Yum.
    [O o)O=\x/=O(o O]

The things we do for girls who won't sleep with us.

Patrick says:
    dads is too long so it wont fit
    so i took hers out
    and put mine in

I'll change my opinion and say I'd go for an expertly tuned E39 M5. The Nowack M5 comes to mind (*drooling all over keyboard*).

Quote Originally Posted by Kooper
    I'll change my opinion and say I'd go for an expertly tuned E39 M5. The Nowack M5 comes to mind (*drooling all over keyboard*).
    Just read up on that. Totally agreed, high five.

If we can take past generations of the cars compared, then I want an Urraco P250...
    Lack of charisma can be fatal.
    Visca Catalunya!

o i cee we got many cute boys loving baby lambo, first for gallardo you got to be 155 cm tall (like moste of you),than who do you put in your fish can - a girl / ill put five in m5- a friend / five of us in m5 ,third ok let us go park our cars on that asphalt brick - so ? / in a car chase i can go ewywhere rough soil,high grass, of the track in stones or woods where ewer i want hahahahha - o yes more or less we meet on highway i got full car of ppl and i go equal with you lonly litlle smurfs in your litlle can / by the way who does have or can afford gallardo of you ?

Quote Originally Posted by blade--
    by the way who does have or can afford gallardo of you ?

Says he who most probably can't afford an M5...

Quote Originally Posted by IWantAnAudiRS6
    Just read up on that. Totally agreed, high five.

High five!

Quote Originally Posted by McReis
    it's a really big issue for the M5... the word 'lard' comes to mind
    o i cee we got many cute boys loving baby lambo, first for gallardo you got to be 155 cm tall (like moste of you),than who do you put in your fish can - a girl / ill put five in m5- a friend / five of us in m5 ,third ok let us go park our cars on that asphalt brick - so ? / in a car chase i can go ewywhere rough soil,high grass, of the track in stones or woods where ewer i want hahahahha - o yes more or less we meet on highway i got full car of ppl and i go equal with you lonly litlle smurfs in your litlle can / by the way who does have or can afford gallardo of you ?
    oh man you're hilarious.
    o i cee we got many cute boys loving baby lambo, first for gallardo you got to be 155 cm tall (like moste of you)
    i guess you're real cut about not fitting in an F40 then lol
    than who do you put in your fish can - a girl / ill put five in m5- a friend / five of us in m5
    so.. go buy an evo or an SUV then if you're getting your panties in a twist about passenger space.
    so ? / in a car chase i can go ewywhere rough soil,high grass, of the track in stones or woods where ewer i want hahahahha -
    yes, because i get into car chases every day.
    yes more or less we meet on highway i got full car of ppl and i go equal with you lonly litlle smurfs in your litlle can
    no. the M5 is not equal with a gallardo by a long shot, and certainly not with five fat asses in it adding to it's already excessive weight.
    by the way who does have or can afford gallardo of you
    i dunno, but certainly more of us than you.
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

Quote Originally Posted by jediali
    and we all know JC is an authorised source. Im saying this because americans take offence if we all listen to him without questioning.

I hear you. Personally I only appreciate TopGear for it's entertainment value if for nothing else.

BTW: I'm pretty psyched to feast my eyes on the new season (when it comes out)!

Thread Information