Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mitshubishi Prototype X

Quote Originally Posted by hchanhle
    I believe some of the pics are in fact a regular production version. Check the headlights for ecxample on this...
    Excellent catch. I did not notice the difference in the headlight's bezels. It definitely looks like one of the cars is the production version. I wonder if it is a mistake on their end, because everywhere it was described as the Prototype X.

It looked like an EVO IX that modded into looking like the concept... the body lines, the contours just doesn't flow with the look, it looked very cheaply done.... seems like what Mitsu had done was to take the gaping mouth, which most easily resembled the WOWed concept X in motorshows and stuck it on a EVOIX and added some fibre skirtings....

The original, is much much better.

www.secondaryperspective.blogspot.com

The sport hatch concept is hot, hopefully they'll adapt its design to a future wagon/hatch variant of the Evo.

The current Evo Wagon is eye-bleedingly ugly. I'd like to see this sleek hatch look incorporated in the new one.
    i was waiting on a moment, but the moment never came. all the billion other moments, were just slipping all away. i must have been tripping, we're just slipping all away. just ego tripping.

Quote Originally Posted by Ingolstadt
    It looked like an EVO IX that modded into looking like the concept... the body lines, the contours just doesn't flow with the look, it looked very cheaply done.... seems like what Mitsu had done was to take the gaping mouth, which most easily resembled the WOWed concept X in motorshows and stuck it on a EVOIX and added some fibre skirtings....

The original, is much much better.

Production versions are almost always toned down from the concept cars because of production costs/safety/regulations... reasons. This is just another example... Let's hope the new Nissan Skyline GTR is as good looking as the prototype....

2008 Mitsu Lancer?

Hey, members. I was worndering if you think this is a pretty fast car to buy since it's said to have 320HP stock? Isn't that a good amount of horsepower to start with and then, beef it up with performance parts or go with a V8?

I actually thought the car looked pretty good but there are many that are not pleased with the design.
    Thanks for replying.

320 hp is quite powerful. It will definetly throw your head back in a car like this. As to the v8, I think one would be hard pushed to fit a v8 inside, but I dont know any that has tried. The stock engine has recently been a 4 cylinder.
    "Horsepower sells motor cars, but torque wins motor races."
    -Carrol Shelby

the prototype X is really good
    even the Evo 8 review on top gear is sweet
    here is the review
    VidsNation.COM - Mitsubishi Lancer Evo 8 vs. Lamborghini Murcielego

Thread Information