Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: There is good "in people".

Quote Originally Posted by IBrake4Rainbows View Post
    I see your point - i'm hugely spending on my ATM card for the most part - simply because i get free transactions - but i need to learn to carry cash. simply because more places accept it and i have a physical, tangible record of my spending.
    Some friends of me got into debts this way.. My reason for carrying cash !

If I lose mine I am pretty much screwed as it carries my driver's license and ID-card ! They'd cost 100+ € to replace,which goes really hard..

I'm fortunate that i can't get into debt - no credit cards, no real outlet for lending of money - but the money does disappear quickly.......
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

Quote Originally Posted by my porsche View Post
    Not here actually. Southern Hospitality ftw.
    For starters noone would pick up the wallet in fear of someone busting a cap in there ass!.
    But secondly that's the kind of trust that brakes your heart When you think less of people they can't disappoint you or hurt you as much. And you find you have much more fun that way.
    BTW i live in the South Mexican.
    "Just a matter of time i suppose"

"The elevator is broke, So why don't you test it out"

"I'm not trapped in here with all of you, Your all trapped in here with me"

i left a wallet at school with only my school id and my driver's licence and i never got it back , you guys are lucky
    Once fanboyism infects you it impares all your judgement.
    It's like being drunk, you lack common sense and everyone laughs at you.

This is why I have a pocket routine (I pretty much always wear jeans or khaki cargo shorts):

Back right pocket: Wallet
    Back left pocket: Usually nothing
    Front right pocket: Cell phone
    Front left pocket: Lighter (aka, beer bottle opener)
    Belt Clip: Carabiner that holds my keys

When I leave the house I just smack my back right pocket and both front pockets along with a jingle of the keys to make sure I have everything before I head out. Hasn't failed me once.

Quote Originally Posted by IWantAnAudiRS6 View Post
    So you'd spend someone's hard-earned cash on shitty designer labels? Wow, that's great. I work really hard for my money, and always have between $100-$250USD in my wallet..
    Thats Like £80-£200 (extreamly roughly).. wow...
    .................................................................................:¦Back Again¦:.................................................................................

Quote Originally Posted by man 430gt View Post
    No- £50 and £125, give or take. At the moment it's the lower end of the scale, just last week (before petrol, phone bills and Mother's Day) it was above the high end of the scale...

Quote Originally Posted by man 430gt View Post
    Hell, I've walked around in town with 700 dollars in my wallet, drunk. Yesterday I was delivering pizza and stuff and this one guy gave me $400 for a catering job, in 100 dollar bills. By 9:00 pm I had $550 in my pocket, in a city that is considered 'ghetto'. Just last week the corner store nextdoor to the place I work at held at gunpoint and robbed.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockefella View Post
    Hell, I've walked around in town with 700 dollars in my wallet, drunk. Yesterday I was delivering pizza and stuff and this one guy gave me $400 for a catering job, in 100 dollar bills. By 9:00 pm I had $550 in my pocket, in a city that is considered 'ghetto'. Just last week the corner store nextdoor to the place I work at held at gunpoint and robbed.
    You are too brave.
    If you should see a man walking down a crowded street talking aloud to himself, don't run in the opposite direction, but run towards him, because he's a poet. You have nothing to fear from the poet - but the truth.

(Ted Joans)

Quote Originally Posted by Wouter Melissen View Post
    You are too brave.
    I'm a one man band.. I enjoy tooting my own horn(s).

Quote Originally Posted by Rockefella View Post
    Well like you say.. Your Rocke.. The 4mA31nG m0'Fo yO!
    .................................................................................:¦Back Again¦:.................................................................................

Thread Information