Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Please, be careful

Quote Originally Posted by Rockefella View Post
    I've been approached a couple of times, once in a neighboring town and another time in my hometown.

The first time was about 4-5 years ago and I was walking along a main street late at night when 2 (dare I say black) hoodlums walked up to me, about 18-20 years of age demanded I give them the cell phone I was using. It was my dad's new cell that they let me borrow for the night since I was going to be out late and those days still involved calling the parents for a ride home. He asked me a couple of times and I said no, until they walked away and cursed me out. I don't think they were ready to hit a 14 year old kid.

The second time, I was in my hometown walking back from a party, about a year ago. A kid about my age, maybe older approached me and demanded I give him his money. The only problem with his encounter was that he had no weapon, he was short, and he looked scared. I'm 6 foot 1, about 185 lbs and of athletic build, while this kid was 5'10ish and barely pushing 160. I told the kid to **** off, since I was drunk, pushed him, and walked home.
    That's baller status right there.
    [O o)O=\x/=O(o O]

The things we do for girls who won't sleep with us.

Patrick says:
    dads is too long so it wont fit
    so i took hers out
    and put mine in

Quote Originally Posted by MadMax13 View Post
    Shoulda kicked that mother****er in the nuts, stomped on his face, and ran like a mother****er...
    hahaha i was thiking that Good advice if you can run like a mother ****er.
    Quote Originally Posted by Quiggs View Post

Problem solved.
    Clutch has bigger ones
    "Just a matter of time i suppose"

"The elevator is broke, So why don't you test it out"

"I'm not trapped in here with all of you, Your all trapped in here with me"

Quote Originally Posted by SlickHolden View Post
    Clutch has bigger ones
    Walking around with a shotgun is much harder to do than with a pistol.

Some guys walked up and asked me to "empty out yo pockets, nigga" about a year ago.

They tried to cocere me into handing over money "c'mon, I went to the same school", then the nigga part and his friend started to get pushy as I left but the other guy stopped him before he did something stupid.

Now a year later, there have been a string of robberies outside of the school, some guy brought a switchblade "for protection" and I'm being even more paranoid now.
    I'm dropping out to create a company that starts with motorcycles, then cars, and forty years later signs a legendary Brazilian driver who has a public and expensive feud with his French teammate.

Quote Originally Posted by hightower99 View Post
    My advice to you: do not carry the knife around with you. In my experience anyone who has a knife on them and doesn't know how to use it or have the mentality to use it will end up being cut with their own knife. Keep calm and look at John14's experience as a good example.
    You are right about that. I think it would be rash for me to carry it around, but you know I just want to do whatever I can, if I did know how to properly use it, I would but since I don't, I won't.

Quote Originally Posted by kingofthering View Post
    Some guys walked up and asked me to "empty out yo pockets, nigga" about a year ago.

They tried to cocere me into handing over money "c'mon, I went to the same school", then the nigga part and his friend started to get pushy as I left but the other guy stopped him before he did something stupid.

Now a year later, there have been a string of robberies outside of the school, some guy brought a switchblade "for protection" and I'm being even more paranoid now.
    Ya gotta pack heat. See Quiggs post.

Robberies are just stupid, I wish I could take matter into my own teach all of these degenerates a lesson..

Quote Originally Posted by ScionDriver View Post
    You are right about that. I think it would be rash for me to carry it around, but you know I just want to do whatever I can, if I did know how to properly use it, I would but since I don't, I won't.
    Good choice.

If you want to help out any girl friends you know then I would suggest that you ask them if they are afraid at all about being robbed and if they are then convince them to take basic women's defence class...

I still remember about two years ago when a girl friend called me at 2 in the morning because she thought someone was following her (she is a DJ at the local club) She asked if I could meet her and walk her home. I agreed and made my way over to the train station where we would meet. When I was about 150m away from the bridge where I was supposed to meet her I hear the sound of a guy yelling, so I run as fast as I can fearing the worst...

As I come around the corner I can see that Maya has her foot between some punk's legs (he's lying on the ground)

turns out the punk tried to jump her bare handed and got an elbow to the jaw, knee to the stomach, and bruised nuts (because Maya almost stood up on them) for the trouble.
    Power, whether measured as HP, PS, or KW is what accelerates cars and gets it up to top speed. Power also determines how far you take a wall when you hit it
    Engine torque is an illusion.

there is a rational and an emotional approach ,
    lets say, if somebody would try and steal my car, I would defend it with my life, after all I put lots of time in it (working for the money) with my car I would act emotionally
    when Its just the wallet, it depends on the adversary
    24/02/2008: my first drive in a corrado 16, life is finally going somewhere...
    1/07/2008: first drive in a corrado vr6, life peaks here

WWW.AUTOFANS.BE

Some people in this thread need to grow some balls, giving in without a fight is exactly the reason why people get mugged so often. Don't listen to the police, if someone demands your wallet/phone/car keys you give them a punch in the throat.
    PPC - Put a V8 in it!

Quote Originally Posted by h00t_h00t View Post
    Some people in this thread need to grow some balls, giving in without a fight is exactly the reason why people get mugged so often. Don't listen to the police, if someone demands your wallet/phone/car keys you give them a punch in the throat.
    Werd, as long as it's not four guys with bats or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockefella View Post
    Werd, as long as it's not four guys with bats or something.
    Its better to fight and die than to never have fought at all...

Quote Originally Posted by MadMax13 View Post
    Its better to fight and die than to never have fought at all...
    I wouldn't go as far as to say that.. but yeah, I s'pose.

I would have gotten my ass beat and they coulda taken my money before i handed it over. I agree, if you give in to these assholes demands then it emboldens them. Ever seen "Ransom", based on a true story, instead of paying the ransom he said hed pay it to the person who brought his son back...

Actually, now that i think about it, im also the kind of person that doesnt think a possession is worth someones life...

****, i dont make any sense...

glad to hear you're okay adrenaline. friend got mugged by a bunch of lebanese (suprise ) got beaten for it too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Quiggs View Post
    Problem solved.
    our government doesn't trust us with guns. you can only have a handgun if you're a hardened criminal. thanks government!11!!!

edit: lol at coventry
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

Thread Information