Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Please, be careful

Quote Originally Posted by Rockefella View Post
    A kid about my age, maybe older approached me and demanded I give him his money. The only problem with his encounter was that he had no weapon, he was short, and he looked scared. I'm 6 foot 1, about 185 lbs and of athletic build, while this kid was 5'10ish and barely pushing 160. I told the kid to **** off, since I was drunk, pushed him, and walked home.
    Are you sure it wasn't you mugging him?

Quote Originally Posted by h00t_h00t View Post
    Don't listen to the police, if someone demands your wallet/phone/car keys you give them a punch in the throat.
    And then, thanks to the unique way in which justice works in this country, you get arrested for A/GBH and probably go to prison.

Good plan, Lou.
    Last edited by Coventrysucks; 04-14-2007 at 05:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by clutch-monkey View Post
    glad to hear you're okay adrenaline. friend got mugged by a bunch of lebanese (suprise ) got beaten for it too.

Oh, so you are one of those racist Aussies, huh???...

Quote Originally Posted by MadMax13 View Post
    racist? lol.
    edit: wait wait...did you want me to say that he didn't get mugged by some lebanese guys? i don't get it. How is lying going to change anything?
    Last edited by clutch-monkey; 04-14-2007 at 05:28 PM.
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

racist? lol.
    edit: wait wait...did you want me to say that he didn't get mugged by some lebanese guys? i don't get it. How is lying going to change anything?

No, not lie, but when you add (surprise ) thats racist. Next your gonna tell me that when Imus added "nappy" THAT wasnt racist EITHER...

No, not lie, but when you add (surprise ) thats racist.
    well i actually would be suprised if it wasn't common..... people pull the race card out so quickly these days
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

well i actually would be suprised if it wasn't common..... people pull the race card out so quickly these days
    It might be more common from Lebanese, but you dont say (surprise ), like mugging are always Lebanese. When a child is abducted and raped and it turns out to be a white guy i dont say "surprise", and i dont hear anyone say "surprise" when a woman claims its a black man that mugged, raped, or attacked her. Theres no excuse for it dude...

no, what i didn't get from the start is why it's racist to point out lebanese people are more likely to be involved with muggings than other ethnic groups? It's not like i shun the entire lebanese race because of it, i wouldn't be suprised if white people were more involved in muggings, it's just that that isn't the case (not that being mugged by a white person is uncommon either).

no, what i didn't get from the start is why it's racist to point out lebanese people are more likely to be involved with muggings than other ethnic groups? It's not like i shun the entire lebanese race because of it, i wouldn't be suprised if white people were more involved in muggings, it's just that that isn't the case (not that being mugged by a white person is uncommon either).
    Because its racial profiling...

Maybe the Lebanese there are known for muggings? How the hell would you know?

God, I am sick of this race race race BS.

Not a week goes by when I don't hear about something wrong about the Black community, whether it's racial profiling when cops arrest a Black person that fits the description given by a victim, or the fact that they are leaving San Francisco.
    I'm dropping out to create a company that starts with motorcycles, then cars, and forty years later signs a legendary Brazilian driver who has a public and expensive feud with his French teammate.

Because its racial profiling...
    Nothin' wrong with a little racial profiling. Stereotypes are stereotypes for a reason.
    [O o)O=\x/=O(o O]

The things we do for girls who won't sleep with us.

Patrick says:
    dads is too long so it wont fit
    so i took hers out
    and put mine in

Quote Originally Posted by kingofthering View Post
    Maybe the Lebanese there are known for muggings? How the hell would you know?

God, I am sick of this race race race BS.

Not a week goes by when I don't hear about something wrong about the Black community, whether it's racial profiling when cops arrest a Black person that fits the description given by a victim, or the fact that they are leaving San Francisco.
    No, he didnt even say that, he generalized, and when a black person is picked up they pick up anyone, because to racist white person all black people look the same, then they ****ing manhandle them, ive seen it, ive experienced it, so dont ****ing talk to me like it doesnt happen and whatever happens is deserved...

Quote Originally Posted by Quiggs View Post
    Nothin' wrong with a little racial profiling. Stereotypes are stereotypes for a reason.
    Are you white, because profiling is ALWAYS ok to the majority of white people because its not THEM whos getting followed in the store, its not THEM whos getting roughed up because they are of color and are out late, its not THEM whos getting searched at school for drugs...

Take up boxing classes/marshall arts.
    I once got nervous while being mugged 2 on 1, so I uppercut the closest guy who was stood in my way, with pure fear, and on the way past the second guy (now running) nailed him in the stomach with a 1-2 jab. Even though I was bricking it, I was still able to look after myself, something that 'fighting' sports teach well. At least learn a few basic punches and a bit of footwork, as being able to outstep or dummy them could be the difference between getting away unscathed or losing your belongings, possibly even life.

If you do carry a knife, the best way to use it is to conceal it until they attempt to drag you to the ground/get close and personal. use the hand you're holding it with to keep it hidden from view, so if they try to hit you, you can possibly slash knuckles. Knuckledusters are also very helpful, and work well as a psychological deterent against them continuing the attack.
    ' For the tenacious, no road is impassable '.

Are you white,
    Yep.
    because profiling is ALWAYS ok to the majority of white people because its not THEM whos getting followed in the store,
    I'm young and drive a modified import. I've been followed by the cops.
    its not THEM whos getting roughed up because they are of color and are out late,
    I've been pulled over late at night. Never gave a cop a reason to rough me up; never been roughed up.
    its not THEM whos getting searched at school for drugs...
    I've never been searched for drugs but I've had "random" drug tests at school and work. And "random" isn't really random.

Blame the white man.
    [O o)O=\x/=O(o O]

The things we do for girls who won't sleep with us.

Patrick says:
    dads is too long so it wont fit
    so i took hers out
    and put mine in

Quote Originally Posted by Imakuni View Post
    Take up boxing classes/marshall arts.
    I once got nervous while being mugged 2 on 1, so I uppercut the closest guy who was stood in my way, with pure fear, and on the way past the second guy (now running) nailed him in the stomach with a 1-2 jab. Even though I was bricking it, I was still able to look after myself, something that 'fighting' sports teach well. At least learn a few basic punches and a bit of footwork, as being able to outstep or dummy them could be the difference between getting away unscathed or losing your belongings, possibly even life.

If you do carry a knife, the best way to use it is to conceal it until they attempt to drag you to the ground/get close and personal. use the hand you're holding it with to keep it hidden from view, so if they try to hit you, you can possibly slash knuckles. Knuckledusters are also very helpful, and work well as a psychological deterent against them continuing the attack.
    Not bad, however a knife can be taken from you, even if you are trained, for whatever reason. I didnt think about that when i said what i said earlier, i have black belts so that could be the reason i would stand and fight. I suggest taking Systema (spelling), its a Russian compilation of several martial arts, its taught to Spetsnaz...

Thread Information