Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Girlfriend's new ride.

it was her mom's car and she can sell it if she wants too. If she only bought it in the first place to motivate her daughter to get a drivers license then mission accomplished. And selling it motivated her daughter to get her own car.

actually if my girlfriend's mom did that, i wouldnt be upset I actually may thank her for teaching her a lesson that without such could of given me a headache. Self Sufficiency is a good thing even if it takes "tough love". I realize its possible she may of done it all out of her own selfish wants, but still i dont see the bad surmounting the good.
    You can call me scott.

Quote Originally Posted by scottie300z View Post
    it was her mom's car and she can sell it if she wants too. If she only bought it in the first place to motivate her daughter to get a drivers license then mission accomplished. And selling it motivated her daughter to get her own car.

actually if my girlfriend's mom did that, i wouldnt be upset I actually may thank her for teaching her a lesson that without such could of given me a headache. Self Sufficiency is a good thing even if it takes "tough love". I realize its possible she may of done it all out of her own selfish wants, but still i dont see the bad surmounting the good.
    Beautifully put. Couldn't agree more!

Too right!

My parents never felt obliged to supply any of their kids with cars - we all did that on our own bat. As it turned out my elder brother was kind enough to lend me his shiny RX3 Mazda for the purpose of my license test, but after passing it I actually had to hitchhike home from the motor registry!

Quote Originally Posted by McReis View Post
    It's sad to insult anyone who can't reply.
    But this is sadder.You are probably the worst member on this forums.
    *forum

learn to speak english.

Give me a real reason for this held-up-high statement. In plain english, since this forum is in english.

On a personal note, i find your very methods as a moderator discpicable. Your approach to all members new and old suffers no less from your obnoxious and downright rude attitude. For you to go and approach me with such a statement, having been a friend and foe to so many on this forum for 3 years, is pitiful.

For you to resort to such bitter methods of conversation on an internet forum makes me feel sorry for those who are unfortunate enough to encounter you in real life. One which I do not doubt has not been fulfilled so much as you would have wished, so you resort to being a moody, insultive foreigner to the english language. Quite frankly, I'm sick of you and your sort as of late. You utter joke of a human being.

I care not what penalty you can give to me for this, but i pity a grown man who has the need to insult teenage boys on the internet in the evening after a bad day at work.
    Last edited by Cotterik; 05-24-2007 at 03:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cotterik View Post
    *On a personal note, i find your very methods as a moderator discpicable.
    * despicable

looks like a decent car. makes me nostalgic of the days when i had my craptastic VN
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

Looks like some good times. Buying your first car must feel pretty good. I try not to take the fact that my parents bought me a car for granted.

*forum

learn to speak english.

Give me a real reason for this held-up-high statement. In plain english, since this forum is in english.

On a personal note, i find your very methods as a moderator discpicable. Your approach to all members new and old suffers no less from your obnoxious and downright rude attitude. For you to go and approach me with such a statement, having been a friend and foe to so many on this forum for 3 years, is pitiful.

For you to resort to such bitter methods of conversation on an internet forum makes me feel sorry for those who are unfortunate enough to encounter you in real life. One which I do not doubt has not been fulfilled so much as you would have wished, so you resort to being a moody, insultive foreigner to the english language. Quite frankly, I'm sick of you and your sort as of late. You utter joke of a human being.

I care not what penalty you can give to me for this, but i pity a grown man who has the need to insult teenage boys on the internet in the evening after a bad day at work.

Since you are pulling the grammar card, I thought I could point out a couple of things:

English, not english.
    Despicable, not Discpicable.
    Every time you address yourself it should be "I", not "i".

Last but not least, "Insultive" is a word that does not exist. At least in the English language, my British friend. Look it up in a decent dictionary if you want.

Cow?

Did u call your girl a cow? l lOl
    [FONT=Georgia]undefined[/FONT][COLOR=RoyalBlue]nescar23[/COLOR][IMG][B]nescar23[/B][/IMG]

Best. Noob. Input. Ever!!

Well, being the daughter of a cow your girl is a...hummm, can someone help me with the right english word?
    orangeferrari.blog.com

SINCE

Cow bought Polo
    Cow girl drive Polo
    Cow sold Polo
    Cow girl no Polo
    Cow bought Z3
    Cow girl drive Z3

WHY COW BOY ANGRY?
    www.secondaryperspective.blogspot.com

*forum

learn to speak english.

Unfortunately I have to agree with some of the points made here..

Quote Originally Posted by drakkie View Post
    yes, indeed that is quite an unfortunate opinion...
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

I think both Cotterik and drakkie have a reason to feel picked on - they keep on doing stupid things that require moderation, and as a result eventually moderators get annoyed with those people, and will tend to give them less space in future.

What I found was truly entertaining though was Cotterik's complaints of McReis use of a language he is not native in (his 2nd, of 4), yet is not able to use his own native tongue correctly. How many others (your English proficiency is debatable) are you PERFECTLY fluent in Cotterik?

I have never had anything but support and kind words from any of the moderator team here, and that is reflected amongst all those I have talked to about this. Maybe those who feel persecuted are bringing it on themselves...
    Chief of Secret Police and CFO - Brotherhood of Jelly
    No Mr. Craig, I expect you to die! On the inside. Of heartbreak. You emo bitch

*forum

learn to speak english.

I'm sorry Cotterik, but I'm latin, therefore my english will never be perfect. However, I can read properly, even when you misspell or mess up your grammar. That's why I can clearly understand I make you nervous. I'm sorry for that. I'm also sorry that all you can come up with is the argument that I insult the english language.
    As I have said before, you can't complain about my moderator methods, because all the issues you seem to have with me are about my behaviour as a member, not as a moderator. So leave your problem with authority out of this conversation.
    You are right, I have not yet fulfilled all the wishes I have for my real life. But I won't cry about it or cut my self, sorry.

Weakling...
    I'm not unfair, and despite what you claim, I don't use moderator powers over those who come against me. So, there's no penalty for you. Besides, your presence here amuses me, and other fellow members. Who else here would be funny enough to use the "teenage" argument to find sympathy?

Quote Originally Posted by Niko_Fx View Post
    Since you are pulling the grammar card, I thought I could point out a couple of things:

English, not english.
    Despicable, not Discpicable.
    Every time you address yourself it should be "I", not "i".

Last but not least, "Insultive" is a word that does not exist. At least in the English language, my British friend. Look it up in a decent dictionary if you want.
    Funny. I thought he was perfect...

Quote Originally Posted by drakkie View Post
    Oh God...!
    Money can't buy you friends, but you do get a better class of enemy.

Thread Information