Page 47 of 88 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast

Thread: What Game Are You Playing?

Quote Originally Posted by wwgkd View Post
    That's an actual game? BTW, if you do a google search for "lolvo" (I was bored) you come up.
    Oh yea, and it's by Simbin, so it's actually not bad at all.

Yay, another search result for me!

Quote Originally Posted by wwgkd View Post
    That's an actual game? BTW, if you do a google search for "lolvo" (I was bored) you come up.
    how come i was only able to come up with this?
    Nothing to say...

Quote Originally Posted by fisetdavid26 View Post
    My friend brought it over to play nazi zombies, got hooked. We managed level 18 in the first map after a bunch of tries, 2 players split-screen.

We beat the game in Competitive Co-op and I thought it was a good game, so I bought it.

I'm currently trying to beat the game in veteran, holy phuck it's hard. If you've done the vendetta mission you know how stupidly hard the sniper duel is. In veteran mode it's awful. I managed though. After several deaths.
    using the anti-tank rifles on germans was hilarious, only bit of the game i liked.
    should have just made the entire game a ww2 themed zombie survival game, would have been epic.
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

played some forza, had some excellent races...

1. FFFFFUUUUUU-
    close call.

2. old school lemans vs new school, on the ultimate duelling ground.

3&4. it was a VERY close race. inches between the bumpers in some places.

5. at the end of the day... old school wins. barely..
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

Just finished the 6th colossus in Shadows of the Colossus.

Epic game, but I wish the controls were tighter. They are so loose that I hate the game at some points. If they did tighten the controls, I'd give it full marks.

Quote Originally Posted by NSXType-R View Post
    Just finished the 6th colossus in Shadows of the Colossus.

Epic game, but I wish the controls were tighter. They are so loose that I hate the game at some points. If they did tighten the controls, I'd give it full marks.
    Yea, I loved that game. Controls were the main source of difficulty unfortunately. Some epic battles in that one......loved the atmosphere of it all. Very mysterious.

Slight spoiler:

The last colossus is a major PITA........even though it never moves.
    "Wise man say: Forgiveness is divine, but never pay full price for late pizza."

Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe.
    Quote Originally Posted by clutch-monkey View Post
    using the anti-tank rifles on germans was hilarious, only bit of the game i liked.
    should have just made the entire game a ww2 themed zombie survival game, would have been epic.
    yeah i seen a bit of that game. i find it extremely violent for my tastes.
    Buddy: 1998-2009
    Mah boi, UCP is what all true warriors strive for!
    PINGAS!!!!

Ive got a bit of a dilema over here, PS3 Just droped the price to 299.99€ the same price as a Xbox360 Elite, it's the 80GB one, one remote and Infamous... i really don't know what to do, the PS3 has BR but no GT5 yet... and the Xbox has Forza 3 but no BR...

What to do?
    "Religious belief is the “path of least resistance”, says Boyer, while disbelief requires effort."

It's all about Battlefield 1943 for me right now. I am so addicted.
    Most of the time I am just messing about. Spent last night hiding on the enemy aircraft carrier on Air Superiority sniping people and blowing up their planes. Massivly hilarious but quite annoying for the other team, but I can't fly the planes so it just gets frustrating otherwise.
    Just call me Tom

Please visit www.tomranson.com and make me feel loved.

1943 is alright, not as polished/good as BC for me but definately worth it as a diversion.
    my friend loaded up his Zero with C4 and kamikazed into the tank i was driving across a bridge.
    weapons make a nice change of pace to BC, a lot harder hitting. tank shells suck for some reason though.

Quote Originally Posted by clutch-monkey View Post
    1943 is alright, not as polished/good as BC for me but definately worth it as a diversion.
    my friend loaded up his Zero with C4 and kamikazed into the tank i was driving across a bridge.
    weapons make a nice change of pace to BC, a lot harder hitting. tank shells suck for some reason though.
    Yea, I noticed that too..........right away. Virtually no splash damage with most of the explosives in 1943.
    "Wise man say: Forgiveness is divine, but never pay full price for late pizza."

Is it worse than BFBC? because sometimes the 105mm round from the tanks seem to land three feet to the side of a person with no damage.
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

Quote Originally Posted by cargirl1990 View Post
    50% of me wants the game, 50% of me doesn't.
    If you're a Nintendo person, this game isn't for you. There's nothing easy about it. If your concentration is off for even a second, you'll find yourself off the track and making friends with the guard rail. Nowhere near as slack as super mario lol.

Quote Originally Posted by ThisBlood147 View Post
    Yea, I loved that game. Controls were the main source of difficulty unfortunately. Some epic battles in that one......loved the atmosphere of it all. Very mysterious.

Slight spoiler:

The last colossus is a major PITA........even though it never moves.
    Not really a spoiler, it's really a given, considering how nice and epic the boss battles are.

I've gotten past #6, I'm up to #9 now. 7 and 8 were a bitch, they shoot things at you. I didn't expect that.

Quote Originally Posted by DesmoRob View Post
    If you're a Nintendo person, this game isn't for you. There's nothing easy about it. If your concentration is off for even a second, you'll find yourself off the track and making friends with the guard rail. Nowhere near as slack as super mario lol.
    Seriously, Super Mario Kart sucks. I suck at hitting the item blocks and end up missing 75% of the item blocks so I concentrate on driving. I end up in the front of the pack. Meanwhile, the suckiest drivers on the map get the best items, like chomp chomps and blue shells. I end up getting punished for good driving, and end up at the back of the pack. Super Mario has such a heavy handed handicap system that it is very flawed in that way. Funny thing is, the old Mario Kart games (64, for example) never had that problem.

Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe.
    Quote Originally Posted by DesmoRob View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NSXType-R View Post
    Not really a spoiler, it's really a given, considering how nice and epic the boss battles are.

I've gotten past #6, I'm up to #9 now. 7 and 8 were a bitch, they shoot things at you. I didn't expect that.

Seriously, Super Mario Kart sucks. I suck at hitting the item blocks and end up missing 75% of the item blocks so I concentrate on driving. I end up in the front of the pack. Meanwhile, the suckiest drivers on the map get the best items, like chomp chomps and blue shells. I end up getting punished for good driving, and end up at the back of the pack. Super Mario has such a heavy handed handicap system that it is very flawed in that way. Funny thing is, the old Mario Kart games (64, for example) never had that problem.
    ok then Desmo. NSX, i thought that game as the kiddy version of Need For Speed Pro Street. i managed pretty good but my friend usually owned me at the game though.
    Buddy: 1998-2009
    Mah boi, UCP is what all true warriors strive for!
    PINGAS!!!!

Thread Information