Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: macro economics

Quote Originally Posted by Niko_Fx View Post
    Never had a problem with Macro or Micro...

Corporate Finance and Quantitative Business Analysis... now that is some scary $H@t, never had to study so much in my life to get a crappy grade.
    so tru...i think if u understand the graph's u can easily get an A in both micro n macro,,,btw does anyone feel that there r a lot of business students everywhere theses days?? its like the new trend,,,,

unfortunately there has been a rise in undergrad business majors, where they can get an MBA-like degree without the grad school. it kinda cheapens an MPA, and it also provides a way that crap students can get good gpa's through undergrad. then those of us with real majors get stomped in class rankings.
    Honor. Courage. Commitment. Etcetera.

Quote Originally Posted by cmcpokey View Post
    unfortunately there has been a rise in undergrad business majors, where they can get an MBA-like degree without the grad school. it kinda cheapens an MPA, and it also provides a way that crap students can get good gpa's through undergrad. then those of us with real majors get stomped in class rankings.
    How can you get an MBA as an undergrad student? I have to take 4 years as a undergrad and then 1 or 2 in order to receive my masters degree.
    John says:
    so i had to dump acid into the block tank today
    i'm afraid to fap
    cause i got it on my hands

MBA-like degree... without getting a masters
    Honor. Courage. Commitment. Etcetera.

Quote Originally Posted by baddabang View Post
    What did you major in?

Bachelor of Science in Business Administration / Specialization in General Management. (AKA Business )

Accounting can be a bitch. Financial Accounting and Managerial Accounting were alright, but then Corporate Finance kicked my ass big time... I passed the first time, but with a friggin C-.

Quote Originally Posted by Niko_Fx View Post
    Bachelor of Science in Business Administration / Specialization in General Management. (AKA Business )

Accounting can be a bitch. Financial Accounting and Managerial Accounting were alright, but then Corporate Finance kicked my ass big time... I passed the first time, but with a friggin C-.
    Cool beans bro, thats what I'm taking except I want to specialize marketing.
    John says:
    i'm afraid to fap

Quote Originally Posted by baddabang View Post
    Cool beans bro, thats what I'm taking except I want to specialize marketing.
    Marketing can be very exciting. I like almost every minor that the Business bachelor offers... except for Accounting and well... International Business is "ok" IMO of course. I was between Management and Human Resources... since I now work as a Manager both minors would have made sense considering my career. I wish I could go back in time and take some extra Human Resources classes as they do come in handy right now.

I don't find accounting that ermm boring, it just gets too repetitive with the debit and credit stuff. I think our version of international business is Global finance and marketing or something along those lines. I've yet to take it since I'm only a Sophomore.
    John says:
    i'm afraid to fap

Quote Originally Posted by DevilsDance View Post
    so tru...i think if u understand the graph's u can easily get an A in both micro n macro,,,btw does anyone feel that there r a lot of business students everywhere theses days?? its like the new trend,,,,
    its a 900 and something paged book with al sorts of mathematical models , graphs,some history, and theories.
    I'm not the only one failing for this, out of the 400 students you get more than 200 that fail. You can make it as hard or as easy as you want really , the basics of macro economics are dead easy, but if you want you can spicen it up a bit

And maybe there are a lot of business students. I admit that I am purely in it for the little paper you receive at the end of it, with hindsight I would never choose it again.I hate it and the people that do it, instead I would chose Automotive engineering
    24/02/2008: my first drive in a corrado 16, life is finally going somewhere...
    1/07/2008: first drive in a corrado vr6, life peaks here

WWW.AUTOFANS.BE

Thread Information