Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just Passed My Road Test

congrats I just had my first driving lesson today. Was pretty scary at first. Getting used to the controls of the clutch etc. But he said I was a natural (bet he says that to everyone) Its bloody expensive though!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cotterik View Post
    congrats I just had my first driving lesson today. Was pretty scary at first. Getting used to the controls of the clutch etc. But he said I was a natural (bet he says that to everyone) Its bloody expensive though!!
    Sadly, I don't think I'll be driving a manual any time soon.

Anyways, at least that leaves me plenty of time to perfect it while driving an automatic.

Damn automatics are a walk in the park enjoy it anyway. Road trip!!!

Quote Originally Posted by NSXType-R View Post
    Sadly, I don't think I'll be driving a manual any time soon.

Anyways, at least that leaves me plenty of time to perfect it while driving an automatic.
    That's a shame... I find it similar as in videogames: I'm afraid once you choose to drive automatic, you will never go back to manual because you will have to relearn... Just toe and heeling your way down through a manual at least once a day makes it worth it.

I define the moment you recieve your driving license as the true welcoming to adulthood... Having access to a car gives you a lot of responsabilities and rights... use them wisely and be safe.
    Zag when they Zig

Quote Originally Posted by magracer View Post
    That's a shame... I find it similar as in videogames: I'm afraid once you choose to drive automatic, you will never go back to manual because you will have to relearn... Just toe and heeling your way down through a manual at least once a day makes it worth it.

I define the moment you recieve your driving license as the true welcoming to adulthood... Having access to a car gives you a lot of responsabilities and rights... use them wisely and be safe.
    Thanks, I will. See, I would be able to learn manual, but my father's Civic Si was stolen. So, we're going to have to get a new car. Still shopping around. I don't think my father's interested in a new car though. We'll see about that.

It'll definitely be a manual, but since we own two other cars and no one else in the family drives except for him (and me now, but I'll probably be observed by my father each time I drive), he doesn't really need another car.

I'm hoping it's a Subaru Impreza Wagon, any year, turbo or not. I need a car for college anyway.

RE: Just Passed My Road Test

Hello, Congrats man..you passed it and now you will get your license very soon. I wish you good luck. But be careful drive safely and follow the traffic rules of driving.
    Last edited by Matra et Alpine; 01-02-2011 at 04:46 PM. Reason: removed SPAM sig

Congratulation's good to know you passed your test ,so i think by now you must be driving how do you feel are you comfortable ,anyways enjoy your days .
    EDIT by MOD .... I must not spam ... I must not spam .... I must not spam

I honestly have no idea why this thread has been revived (the first post was in 2007).

Spammers don't care about the date.
    KFL Racing Enterprises - Kicking your ass since 2008

*cough* http://theitalianjunkyard.blogspot.com/ *cough*

Wow, so I've had my license for 4 years almost now.

I still have no car.

Thread Information