Thread: anybody going to euro auto festival?

anybody going to euro auto festival?

Just wondering if anybody is attending the euro auto festival at the bmw zentrum this weekend. the car show is on saturday, with other various events. all the info is here: Euro Auto Festival . if you havent heard of it its off of I85 in spartanburg, and its always a great show. reallly big. im going, just wondering if ill get to meet anybody there.

and for everybody else all over the world, ill try to take some pictures of the best cars

This is the official one, plz dont delete it lol

no kidding, i cant believe i messed it up that bad. usually the pages load right up and i even quit and came back in to see if i had posted the thread already and it wasnt there so, voila! haha

I'm thinking about going, but in all honesty don't think i'll be able to.maybe next time though
    May the downforce be with you

well it was a great show, they said over 500 cars! they had to stop registration for the first time ever. there were a few standout cars to me, couple f50s, an f40, some phantoms, of course more bmws than you could dream of, plenty of porsche, and an S5! it was badass. insane amounts of austin healys and mgs. i took about 100 pics if anybody wants to see them(even though they arent anywhere near amatuer. i have a nikon l1) but let me know if you wanna see pics

Not going this year, been to Petit LeMans and Italian Car Day the last two weekends and going to Rennsport 3 in a couple weeks. So much to do so little time.

Thread Information