Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Favorite Top Gear Episode

Quote Originally Posted by clutch-monkey View Post
    wrxfanatics.com. make profile. go to vid section. stickied thread.
    You are the best!

Quote Originally Posted by jediali View Post
    I love top gear for topical entertainment not aacuracy. I wouldnt watch 5th gear because VBH and her gravel tone voice. If I want tech. stuff i go to magazines, text books and manufacturer forums. There are few people that really want to talk about the nitty gritty engineering of cars, i swear i have met like 2 people that can sustain a full conversation without getting bored before a conclusion is made.
    Learn Dutch and join my school ! Most of the guys there are really crazy (like me) and love to talk about the tiniest details. Recently I was in an hour long discussion about what kind of bolts were better on a small-sized rim, M10 or M12 The week (!!!) long debate about Mercedes vs. BMW was interesting to say the least, it was only stopped when sleep was needed and the school/pub closed .. I absolutely love them !!!

Quote Originally Posted by drakkie View Post
    Learn Dutch and join my school ! Most of the guys there are really crazy (like me) and love to talk about the tiniest details. Recently I was in an hour long discussion about what kind of bolts were better on a small-sized rim, M10 or M12 The week (!!!) long debate about Mercedes vs. BMW was interesting to say the least, it was only stopped when sleep was needed and the school/pub closed .. I absolutely love them !!!
    Maybe I'm crazy but I think the engineering and tech part of cars is the most interesting. Still love Top Gear though.

Quote Originally Posted by drakkie View Post
    Thanks for the advice. On that subject, I accidently left my keys out on a desk i was sitting at and this girl I know a little came over and commented on my car and we got chatting. And would you believe she brought up the topic of topgear..so we had a chat about why she chose her VW fox and why my car isnt gittish in her opinion (which i was chuffed about).
    autozine.org

Everything made sense until the last sentance...

I liked the one where they made their own space shuttle out of a Reliant Robin...

Thread Information