Thread: The day I had a drive in a Ferrari Enzo

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

The day I had a ride in a Ferrari Enzo

Well this Sunday I had the most amazing experience a car nut can have! Thanks to some close online friends, i had a ride in a Ferrari Enzo in Germany, 300 km from my home. it was a blast, something you can't believe or understand.. as all of you I read so many reviews of Enzo or similar hypercars, but never, NEVER I was able to fully understand how damn quick such cars are. Just to let you know, the same day I was passenger also on a Ferrari 360 Spider and a Diablo 2WD and both cars, even the Diablo, compared to the Enzo are no faster than my BMW E36 320i, believe me!
    Acceleration is for sure mesmerizing and able to cut your breath away, but the most impressive moments are the braking ones. Those brakes made my vision turn to black a couple of time and needless to tell you after 5 minutes I was car sick as I never was in my life, but it was the ride of a life and despite the quite high price for a 5 minutes highspeed drive (on open B roads but with speeds well over 200 km/h and the owner behind the wheel BTW), It was absolutely worth every single cent and if you'll ever be able to do something like that, pay, you won't regret! And if I think I was the only one that actually paid for the Enzo, I almost feel sorry for the others!

Anyway, the final word: if you think you can guess how fast a Enzo is, you are completely wrong... if you never experienced something faster than a some years old V12 lambo or present V8 Ferrari, you can't even come close

And the big thanks goes for my pals at jabbasworld for giving me the best present ever!!!!!!!!!!

I think you will like the small (and shitty) vid I took with my Canon Pro 1 inside the Enzo and the 360 Spider too. Sadly it's a 8 MP digicamera but not really good for vids of course... that's why I'm gonna post a couple of pics too

Here is the video.. it's just 6 MB, hosted by me on my g/f's website, so don't spread the url (and be quick since it won't stay up forever )

http://www.ks-creations.net/temp/enzoday.zip

As for the pics,

In the first 4 you can see

me looking dumb beside the funny Ferrari driver
    me inside the Enzo while taking off
    part of the lineup that day
    more cars ready for the passenger rides
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by -TT-; 04-30-2004 at 09:51 AM.
    1995 BMW E36 320i

Thread Information