Epic #31
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Lack of charisma can be fatal.
    Visca Catalunya!

#AmericanInACatalanDisguise

#OldManFerrer

#AmazingTitlesBro

#MyHashtagJokeIsn'tFunnyAnymore

How many of these have you seen on the road? I see them a lot in person and they are just too damn fat... We also build them at Brampton Assembly 20 minutes from my house which I should think about and be more proud of. The 392 piqued my interest again though, with the Cunningham stripes in particulars. I thought the Viper V10 concept Charger was awesome.

These, Mustangs, and Camaros are everywhere in the GTA and I see so many of nearly all variants that I am no longer impressed. I did see the rear of the refreshed Camaro on a transport and it looked wonderful.

... A few more: #BramptonRepresent #SirGio #hashtag

OK, that's enough for now.

Also, both Canada and the US (with a bunch of NCAA children) both beat the senior men's Soviet Union Hockey Team at the peak of their power. So what I am trying to say that when we are brothers in arms like with NORAD, we basically can defeat communism. Oh! And with the Devil's Brigade in WWII, also fascism.

What I trying to say very politely is that when the beaver and the eagle work together, we can defeat fascism and communism and make titanic V8 hemi engines monsters. Your move Europe.

Excuse the triple post and poor editing, I am using my phone and I am lazy.

If anything this car has a size problem. It needs to be bigger. 392 cubes is far too small, it needs moar. It also needs a bigger exhaust, a bigger gearbox, a differential made out of granite, a bigger bonnet scoop, wider stripes and it needs to be made in Texas, where everything is actually bigger.

This is one of those rara avises, where the actual merits of the car are irrelevant to its greatness. It's car that doesn't need an explanation; it doesn't even need to be driven to see that it is a great 'un. Also, not being as good makes it better and more likeable.

I have the suspicion that this car does not run on petrol, it runs on cold beer because it's of the people. And to hell with Bordeaux Bollinger mise-en-bouteille-au-chateau wine; pig-faced snobs could never understand the honest simplicity behind the big 'ol Challenger.

Funnily enough though, Europe has produced a similar car, which also has a size problem; the Fiat 500 TwinAir. Now, everyone knows I dislike quite strongly the Abarth 500 partly because it is so bad, but mostly because it feels terribly inert and cold, a sin an Italian car must never commit. The problem I think were the expectations, which were quite high with the scorpion-badged car.

The TwinAir though has none of this problems. It doesn't matter if the gearbox is stupid, or it doesn't handle or ride, or the steering is useless. All that matters is that you are in a tiny little Italian city car with a microscopic petrol engine and a manual gearbox and that even if you are in the middle of a traffic jam you feel like you in the middle of Piacenza going to the carneficina to buy some balsamico di Modena and you are shouting and waving your arms around at a bella ragazza which walking down the sidewalk. Then when you finish off shopping you'll go home and get completely wasted off Chianti.

If anything, the little Fiat (like the Dodge) has a size problem. It is far too big. It should be smaller and have and even smaller engine with less power and you should never change gear before the valves are dancing on top of your bonnet. Apparently it should have excellent fuel economy but it doesn't, so that's very Italian too and even if the top speed is actually around 16mph I'm sure those feel more like 160mph.

And to hell with political correctness!
    Visca Catalunya!

Now I want a new TwinAir and an old Challenger. The new Challenger is great and all, but it will never surpass the '70 R/T.
    Life's too short to drive bad cars.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitdy View Post
    #AmericanInACatalanDisguise

#OldManFerrer

#AmazingTitlesBro

#MyHashtagJokeIsn'tFunnyAnymore

... A few more: #BramptonRepresent #SirGio #hashtag
    What the hell is with putting pound symbols in front of everything. I have been seeing crap like this everywhere. (feeling old)
    "Horsepower sells motor cars, but torque wins motor races."
    -Carrol Shelby

I use it as a source of comedy to hilight the absurdity of twitter.

The engine is still too small #32
    Visca Catalunya!

The facelift is good though #33
    Visca Catalunya!

Essentially because they have changed pretty much nothing #34
    Visca Catalunya!

All is good then #34
    Visca Catalunya!

Dan Roth of the Autoblog podcast named dropped Brampton Assembly on their most recent podcast, mistakenly thinking the Caravan was built there (it is not; but it is built in Windsor). Brampton Assembly was made by Renault when it owned AMC. How odd.

Visca Catalunya!

Visca Catalunya!

Thread Information